Cigar like UFO entering into a dimension window?

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Impressive -cigar like- UFO entering into a dimension window in Sahagun city, Hidalgo, Mexico. October 7th, 2014.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eShs0Y2koPE (Spanish)

It is a 14 minutes of comments and analysis from the event, with interviews and in site observations.

At first there are some images in daylight from where was taken the video, at second 0:38 is when it shows the cigar like UFO entering into a cloud from left to right (although, I did not see right away)and instants later or before -is not that clear to me- is visible some "thunder" inside the cloud, at minute 2:19 when is applied the zoom, minute 2:43 it is seen quite fast coming from behind the hill -left, by minute 3:15, in slow motion is more clearly, here is when instants later is seen this kind of thunder like boom inside the cloud.

The vox says that, they think, that inside the cloud or the cloud -could had- formed the dimensional window. Vox says that usually in fiction movies, flying objects fly quite near earth in order to be not detected by radars. There seem to not be any clouds except that from the video.

Later, there is an interview with the ones whom took the video and some observations regarding location.

Considering the video -clouds, town, hill, it seems to me, to be a quite large cigar like UFO.

What do you think?

Added: From the samy guy, _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JkfGppjieE An UFO (possible others too) cought with infrared camera at the Popocatpetl, Huehotzingo, Puebla, March 2nd, 2014. (Spanish)

At first is 4 hours reduced to two minutes quick motion, clouds forming at top of the Popocatepetl volcanoe, the vox says that they could only ware able to see the object from the monitor of the camera in infrared mode. From the raw video the object can be seen first at minute 3:18, people saw other objects as well- from commentators. Saw them too.

Another object at 3:50 y 3:52

Another one -quite fast from right to left, coming down at 6:03

To me, the cloud itself looks interesting. Cigar UFO just makes it extra interesting. It looks to me like some sort of battle was going on in the "cloud" and this UFO jumped in to fight.

I don't think that UFOs have to fly near earth in order to be not detected by radars. Even many human flying objects today can be invisible to radars on high altitude. And I'm sure that aliens would have much more advance stealth tech than what we have.

Volcano UFOs could be some natural phenomena because volcanos produce all kinds of effects in the atmosphere. So it could be some plasma balls or something.

Volcano UFOs could be some natural phenomena because volcanos produce all kinds of effects in the atmosphere. So it could be some plasma balls or something.
[/quote]

Also as the C's have said on November 7th 1994 session:

that UFOs are always seen in geological faults lines, and this is because of Electromagnetism, use electrical free waves as fuel for power restoration. so in a sense it is possible that there could be such things as Volcano UFOs

Xico said:
Also as the C's have said on November 7th 1994 session:

that UFOs are always seen in geological faults lines, and this is because of Electromagnetism, use electrical free waves as fuel for power restoration. so in a sense it is possible that there could be such things as Volcano UFOs

Yeah, it could be. This is what they said:

Q: (L) Why are UFOs frequently sighted over geological fault lines?

A: Electromagnetism. Use electrical free waves as fuel for power restoration.

Q: (L) Could it be that the UFOs are a manifestation of the geomagnetic energies emitted at fault lines?

A: No. Not all theories are correct and some are not even sincere.

Q: (L) What is the connection between UFOs and earthquakes?

A: Is none. Coincidence. If they are there, some fault breaks produce EM fields which are visible briefly as red or yellow light flashes.

So it could be a UFO that recharges itself, or it could be some manifestation of an EM field around volcano.

Didn't see a "cigar", what I saw was an elongated light/electrical discharge from the right into the cloud that coincided with lightning in the cloud. Could be a "UFO", but I suppose we should expand out definition of what a UFO can be.

Perceval said:
Didn't see a "cigar", what I saw was an elongated light/electrical discharge from the right into the cloud that coincided with lightning in the cloud. Could be a "UFO", but I suppose we should expand out definition of what a UFO can be.

Yes, expand the definition and make it shorter too, with an abbreviation easy for everyone to understand. Objects are not precisely "flying". UMO's moving?, not all objects move either. UO? not all are objects eihter. :P

---

Went to find images/references of elongated light/electrical discharges, but hadn't. In the video says that, the cloud may possible be at Zacatlán, up to northeast and, I found some impressive images from that cloud at Zacatlán in the same date, cumulonimbus thunderstorm.

from wikipedia:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Norte_de_Puebla said:
The Sierra Norte de Puebla is a rugged mountainous region accounting for the northern third of the state of Puebla, Mexico. It is at the intersection of the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt and the Sierra Madre Oriental, between the Mexican Plateau and the Gulf of Mexico coast

The area is at the intersection of theSierra Madre Oriental and the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt. These mountains extend eastward into the state of Veracruz until the narrow Gulf of Mexico coastal plain. The areas rocks is mostly sedimentary with some volcanic, but all have been altered by tectonic processes caused by the moving earth and forming the mountains here. The area is very rugged with few narrow valleys with about 60% of the territory made up of steep slopes. Altitudes range from 100 to 2,300 meters above sea level. The area is filled with caves and caverns, many of which are little explored. The area’s mountains are divided into the Sierra de Zacapoaxtla, Sierra de Huauchinango, Sierra Teziutlán, Sierra de Tetela de Ocampo, Sierra de Chignahuapan and Sierra de Zacatlán. The highest altitudes are over 4,200 meters above sea level. Main elevations include Apulco, Chichat, Chignahuapan, Soltepec and Tlatlauquitepec.

Images taken from here: _http://www.holazacatlan.com/2014/10/noticias-que-pasa-en-el-cielo-de.html

Perhaps, from the second video, is more easy the association?, I mean, there are several reports from UFOs and the Popocatéptl, I remeber one cigar like UFO entering into the Popocatépetl volcanoe famous video http://www.sott.net/article/252835-UFO-Mexican-TV-network-captures-on-video-bright-1-km-long-cylinder-falling-into-volcano

edit: attachments

Attachments

• et2.jpg
    et2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 77
  • tor4.jpg
    tor4.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 77
  • tor20.jpg
    tor20.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 74
  • et3.jpg
    et3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 74
  • tor24.jpg
    tor24.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 74
Awesome photographs, thankyou, mabar.
I noticed the first one had a purple 'artifact' on the right, when I expanded it for viewing.
Maybe another cloud, but interesting all the same.

Back
Top Bottom