Alleged UFO captured on live news. Argentina

Dave_P

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
An unidentified flying object appeared on camera during a broadcast news channel TN. Without warning journalists continued their transmission while the UFO apparently goes flying through the sky.

Personally I think it's very strange, if it is real, would be several cases where "alleged UFO" appear in front of the cameras during a live broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zKaHAl7JzE4

Un objeto volador no identificado apareció en cámara durante una emisión del canal de noticias TN. Sin advertirlo los periodistas siguieron con su transmisión mientras el OVNI pasa aparentemente volando por el cielo.

Personalmente creo que es muy extraño, si es real, sería de varios casos en los que "presunto OVNI" se ven frente a las cámaras durante una transmisión en vivo.

It looks kinda fake to me. It's just going in a straight line at a very consistent speed. Usually their path is not that "clean."

D'Ankhiar said:
It looks kinda fake to me. It's just going in a straight line at a very consistent speed. Usually their path is not that "clean."

"maybe" is a way to "advertise" the channel ... the news channel gives the video to several "UFO experts" for analysis. On the other hand there are several witnesses who claim to have seen in the vicinity of the building (maybe accomplices?)

the building is located a few meters from a busy highway.

after all, is more likely to be false, in these times we must doubt everything

You have to wonder.. If it is a hoaks by NEWS channel for promotion, it is good marketing !

if it is an actual flying object, unknown to broadcasters good footage.. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom