'Evil Jesus' dream

Morning people.

I don't hold too much stock in dreams having deep meanings or bearing messages - most of the time they are just dreams, pure and simple.

So purely out of curiosity, here's a dream that I had on a few occasions when I was younger ...

...Whatever dream I was having would take on a sinister tone.
I'd find myself in a place that 'gave me the creeps'. (very much like the city in Darkness Over Tibet).
And in the middle of this area would be a figure.
This figure is Jesus.
He's got his back turned to me. Even though he's Jesus, this isn't feeling right.
Nevertheless, at some point I'm a little closer, and he turns.
And grins.
And it's then that i see that this Jesus entity is evil.
The overwhelming feeling of fright would wake me up.

And that was that.

To me, it was always just a dream.
But now I can relate this dream to a 'wolf in sheep's clothing' STS style feeling, which wouldn't of occurred to me back then.
I'm sure I've read somewhere (on here, in Laura's works, some other info?) that 4D STS entities have a tendency to hide in your dreams under the cover of someone who would normal seem benevolent in the real world, like a trusted family member etc.
Can't get more benevolent than the archetypical JC image eh.

Back then I just thought I was weird, for being the only kid who has dreams of an evil Jesus lol.

Oh well, there you go.

Sounds like it was pretty unnerving, electrosonic.

Just out of curiosity, was your family religious tradition indeed Christian while you were growing up? Just wondering if the image could also have signified you questioning or feeling ambivalent about the family belief system...

kalibex said:
Sounds like it was pretty unnerving, electrosonic.

Just out of curiosity, was your family religious tradition indeed Christian while you were growing up? Just wondering if the image could also have signified you questioning or feeling ambivalent about the family belief system...

Nope, no religious upbringing whatsoever. So no particular message to be gained on that side of things.
Strange isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom