Secret Space conference from 2014 up on youtube

wodasi

Jedi Master
I listened to Richard Dolan last night at this conference. He had a few stories he shared at the end of people having encounters with tall, exceptionally beautiful Nordic types which was quite interesting. One encounter was in Las Vegas and the other in Pennsylvania which happens to be my home state. Over the years more and more odd stories seem to arise about Penna. but that may be my own bias. Always believed it was a place where not much ever happened, low key.

The exceptional remote viewing capabilities of Ingo Swan where described and what he saw on the moon,( amazing) which has piqued my curiosity , not knowing much about him. Also Dolan spoke a bit of what he saw using night vision googles(?) and I suppose we've all heard the stories of the phenomenal ufo activity seen with these. That sent me on a search to see how much these would cost considering it would be very nice to have a pair. Very expensive for my budget though...$1500 to $4500. One site I looked at said a decent monocular, night vision scope could be purchased for $370 that worked well for ufo sighting.

The black budgets for the secret space program shared by Kathrine Austin Fitts is recommended by Dolan. I also see John Rappaport speaks whose views I've found insightful, so I'll continue listening. Good quality info it seems so far.

:)

Thank you, crazycharlie.1​, for this link.

SummerLite said:
I listened to Richard Dolan last night at this conference.

I also watched his segment today. Is it just me, or during his statement about how people will find a way to go around the restrictions, was he partly addressing this to the inevitable PTB agents, etc, who either were attending or who ended up watching this video? Might have been a touch of defiance, there...

I found Dolan's talk pretty informative. It was new to me that night vision cameras and goggles are very effective at spotting man-made or alien UFO's.

Catherine Austin Fitts' talk was even better in some ways:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0mimIp8mr8

With her experience in government and on Wall Street, she lays out in detail how the black budget projects are financed and how the breakaway civilization and the New World Order are basically the same groups. Apparently, she faced quite a Cointel Pro operation against herself when since she decided to speak out.

Her analysis of the world situation and her predictions seem to be some of the best I have seen yet. This is an interview from January 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9n4CHPST7A

crazycharlie.1 said:
Carol Rosin at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdqE_0yWrdE

I don't know what is in the mind of Carol Rosin but I think she is a disinformation agent, maybe an unconscious one. IMHO she mixes truth with lies and her main role is to make people believe that aliens are an invention of the government to stage a fake invasion in order to impose the NWO or justify the weaponization of space.

Chuckle :D. I just finished listening to Carol Rosin and came here to comment.

Redstar:

I don't know what is in the mind of Carol Rosin but I think she is a disinformation agent, maybe an unconscious one. IMHO she mixes truth with lies and her main role is to make people believe that aliens are an invention of the government to stage a fake invasion in order to impose the NWO or justify the weaponization of space.

I had a mixed response to her as well. A few things that raised an "alarm" reaction was the comment that there aren't any negative et's out there coming in to take over, that they're "the good guys" only. She says she's worked quite closely with Steven Greer who certainly stresses that view. The other thing was the Nazi scientists brought here to work on NASA and space technology where actually peace loving people who where exploited and controlled miserably. I don't know who they where in all honesty but never pictured them in this way, just the opposite but I could be wrong.

Other points where appreciated and inspiring such as countries around the world coming together to ban space weapons. The image she conveyed of space weapons circling the planet and technology planned for total control of humanity was a eye opener for me and added to the bigger picture. So a mixture of responses for me.

Haven't listened to Fitts yet. All in all a very informative conference so far, much is new to me.

Back
Top Bottom