Cassiopaea.org not accessible in Indonesia

axj

The Living Force
Interestingly, sott.net loads without a problem. But when I try to access the forum or the cassiopaea.org main site, the browser contacts the site and there is the "waiting for response" message - but then the connection is simply terminated.

There is a government filter in Indonesia, but the sites that are blocked display a message that the site was blocked. So maybe it is some connectivity issue after all, though I have not experienced it with any other websites.

I'm accessing the forum through the Tor Network which bypasses the Indonesian filter - or maybe just solves the connectivity problem through different traffic routing.

I noticed some very slow load times here (UK) within the last hour too, so maybe there’s a bit of a glitch somewhere along the line at the moment.

Interestingly, zerohedge.com has exactly the same problem: there is the "waiting for response" followed by a terminated connection, just like cassiopaea.org. And I can reach both sites through the Tor Network just fine.

So maybe there is some intentional blocking going on somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom