Session 21 March 2015

goyacobol said:
Alvalsen said:
13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Of course, all the time I’m enjoying using this technology, I’m sort of disappointed that we haven’t advanced to using telepathy instead of using all this physical nuts & bolts stuff.

before the arrival of the wave is likely telepathy is impossible

new challenges that will bring all the wave, as I understand it, will be offset by new opportunities (in varying degrees), but not everyone will be able to use them

Alvalsen and Twirling Triskeles,

I could not find many references to telepathy but here is what I did find:

Session 21 March 2015
(Galatea) Can I ask the C's a question about the C's?

(L) Sure.

(Galatea) When you speak, it's translated on the board. But do you speak a specific language or something, or do your words come out as energy? How do you really "speak"?

A: Telepathically is closest to your understanding.

Q: (L) When you're a light being, you don't have a voice box.

(Galatea) Yeah, I was just wondering because you said what they say gets translated onto the board. So I was wondering if they use their own words in their own language, or some wordless thing.

(L) Yeah, telepathy, or conceptual or something like that...

The latest session remarks above seem more about how the Cs translated their thoughts through the channelers to the board.

It may be possible to enhance one's telepathy or psychic connection through
Eiriu Eolas practice according to the following:

Session 20 August 2011
Q: (L) I don't think we're going to follow that. (Bubbles) Can I ask my quirky question real quick? (L) Well, wait a minute. Is there any
more on {name redacted}? (Psyche) Well, she basically has more questions about advice on the relationship but it looks like the one
answer covered it. So we're basically done with that. (Bubbles) Is it possible to enhance one's telepathy or psychic connection through
Eiriu Eolas practice?
A: Absolutely as we have already said. Read the transcripts!
Q: (Bubbles) So would that mean that one could become more receptive to the frequency of feelings and thoughts of others?
A: SPA {See Previous Answer}

The quote above seemed to indicate telepathy may also have an element of detecting "feelings" which could mean an emotional component in addition to just thoughts.

Reading the transcripts I went further back to find:

Session 20 June 2009

Q: (L) Alright then. Is there anything that we could do?

A: Perhaps if you could share the technique that you used to achieve emotional cleansing, a lot of people would benefit including the two individuals in question.

Q: (L) What technique is that?

A: Remember an entire night of cleansing tears?!

Q: (L) Yeah. Well, that was just a meditation technique I developed. I would breathe a certain way and repeat certain things in my mind as I breathed, and I did it every night. Strange things started happening.

A: Strange indeed! You stumbled instinctively on an ancient method that is unsurpassed in its efficacy. So why not share?

Q: (Joe) Spill the beans, Laura! (L) Well I just never thought it was anything particularly special - it just worked for me! I mean how does something like that compare to this Art of Living Kriya thing?

A: AoL is for beginners and robots!

Q: (laughter) (L) Well then why were you so enthusiastic when Craig proposed teaching us? I mean, he asked if he should teach us, and you said yes with seven exclamation points!

A: Got you to do it and jump started your thinking didn't we?!

Q: (L) So the point wasn't that this method was "the best" or the only one or so great. It was to draw our attention to the idea of breathing, or control of breath, as a means of effecting emotional healing. Is that it?

A: Absolutely!X7

Q: (laughter) (L) Shorthand. Um...

A: Remember that your method employed a powerful "seed".

Q: (DD) Seed? (L) Yeah, that's a reference to meditating with or without seed. (Joe) What was the seed? (L) Phrases that I used in my mind. (Allen) Were those phrases particular to you though, like something that someone has to come up with for themselves? (L) Well, I dunno, were those phrases particular for me?

A: They were super powerful!

Q: (C) Where they like prayers? (L) Yeah, and it's really funny because I started out using the Lord's Prayer. Then I decided that I wasn't happy with it because it wasn't open enough. It had associations with specific religious things, and so I rewrote it. I'll have to... It was something like... (DD) Did you use those words as a template? (L) Yeah. (Joe) I used to say a Lord's Prayer that was modified. At night, like a mantra, I used to just go over and over... (L) Did you do it in concert with breathing? (Joe) Not consciously. (L) Yeah, well you see, I did. It was very deliberate controlled breathing. I did this every night for months. (DD) How were you breathing? (L) Very similar to what Craig teaches, what they call this Victory Breath. (Joe) Was it both in and out through the nose? (L) In through the nose, out through the mouth. (Joe) Because I thought Victory Breath was weird when we did the course since it was all through the nose. (A**) Yeah, that's what was missing. (L) Yeah, I did it in through the nose, out through the mouth. It was in and count, hold and count, out and count. And it was very controlled... it was very similar to what they call this Ujjai breath, or Victory Breath. That was kind of familiar to me, because I'd done that for years. (C) And while you were doing it, you were saying... (L) I was repeating these phrases, and each phrase was created so that the in or out breath fit the phrase exactly. So for the first phrase, I would breathe in, and then out for the second phrase, etc. And my objective was to do it twenty times. I don't think I ever did it twenty times, because I would get to about ten or twelve, and then I would just leave the body or something, just zone. And after a certain number of times of doing that, then I had this... I dunno, I came back to myself with this... I dunno whether I want to call it a kundalini experience or not, but I felt there was this tremendous cleansing event that went on for hours and hours and hours. I've described it before. Something happened. But anyway, that was the story. So I found that to be very effective. I dunno what to ask now. (Joe) Is what you just described the idea?

A: Yes and another excellent technique though for other purposes is what you call "power breathing".

Q: (L) Oh, my Power Breathing. (C) What is that? (L) For me, that's just energizing. The fast pace on the treadmill accompanied by a very particular kind and pace of breathing. This is the one that it's not the head, it's matched to the body. The one is like intellect and heart, and Power Breathing is like moving center and heart... You let the movement of your body take you where you need to go.

A: Remember what that technique did?

Q: (L) Oh yeah! (Joe) What did it do? Did you fly? Superpowers? (A**) That was the past life thing, wasn't it? (L) Yeah, I went into a past life memory in the gym. (Joe) Where, here? (L) No, in Florida. Geez... But I guess if people do that, they need to have somebody there. So, there are a couple of ways to tap into these emotional issues that you're talking about that are actually somewhat different from this Art of Living thing?

A: Yes and probably more effective if utilized faithfully. AoL is like the "Diet Coke" of breathing techniques... Just one calorie.

I hope this relates to the subject and it is not too much over the top as a comment. I am still pondering the implications of the "emotional cleansing" part. :/

Hi Goyacobol —

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to search for, compile, post and comment on all the session quotes you gathered together regarding telepathy, Goyacobol. :)

I notice that you do this quite frequently for all of us and I’d like to extend my heartfelt appreciation for your service to us in this regard. I find your posts extremely helpful for me to understand more clearly any points I’ve been unclear about.

The references you’ve put together in response to my own post are good reminders for me.

The sentence above which I've bolded in blue is what I most like about telepathy. That we are not just communicating data and information, but also our emotions & attitudes. Which, to my way of thinking, makes telepathic communications more complete and less subject to mis-understandings than either text or emotions singly. The combination is what I think gives telepathy a qualitative boost to any communication. It may be the way we would communicate with most other non-human life forms -- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Densities.

I'm not discounting the possibility that we are also communicating telepathically with other humans in 3D as well. We've probably all had experiences of feeling other peoples' "vibrations" and "frequencies". These would most likely be emotional telepathic communications. We call it "sensing" others' attitudes. We less frequently are able to accurately send or receive data/information communications telepathically.

Which is what I was basically lamenting about our nuts & bolts forms of communications -- phones, computers and the like. Maybe I'm just wishfully wishing that we could all have access to all the information we're "ethically" capable of handling. Which is why we need to go beyond our predator minds in order to function ethically as STO in 4th density. Imagine being capable of wishing anything we choose and it instantaneously manifests in 4th D. We'd be canceling and erasing so many manifestations because we'd realize how horrible the consequences would be due to our STS thoughts and feelings we carried forward into 4D. Eeeeek & Yikes, yes? :(

I could really be wrong about this, but I "think" there might be less room for error using telepathy. I need to "think" about that possibility more than I have.

As an aside, I used to fool around with my dog, sending him thoughts with the corresponding emotional tone energy. For instance, I'd think -- "Do you want to go for a walk?" And I'd put the same level of excitement in my thought as I would if I had said it out loud. Lo & behold, he would start dancing around and warbling in the exact same manner as if I'd indeed asked him aloud. Go figure. :)

Many Mahalos and Cheers!

Archaea said:
SAO said:
Archaea, I think there is a difference between reacting emotionally and giving a situation what it asks for. I didn't say Laura is acting mechanically because irritation is prompting a particular response, and I think you're wrong when you say that "irritating" the admins or mods is a reason for being banned all by itself - there is always a much more concrete reason behind it. I think focusing on irritation is missing the point because it ignores the context and cause. Psychopaths can be irritating. So if you ban someone who displays major pathology - someone incinere and manipulative for example, it wasn't because they annoyed you, but because of the pathology. But they may also be annoying, yet that in and of itself is never the reason.

On the flip side, there have been new members who did some annoying but otherwise harmless things (like make a million posts a minute with no real content and maybe just one word replies), and that can be annoying, but the worst that happened is they were politely asked to cut it out to minimize noise. No banning (unless of course pathology shows its face like them continuously ignoring the requests and having 0 consideration for others, but that's now a different matter).

Hi SAO,

You're probably right about the circumstances of previous bans. I tried to find a few examples, which made me feel like maybe my perception of it is all out of proportion. However, I still have some problems, and there are one or two examples which I found that I want to bring up.

Also, just FYI, I didn't mention Putin.

Censoring ourselves at times is part of external consideration. So why didn't you simply not say it, or what made you think it was okay to say it?

First of all, it's going to be way too easy for me to come up with excuses and I don't want to do that. Let me just say that in my day to day life, I sometimes call some people a cow. For me it means cranky old woman, not moo moo cow.

You're right though, I should have practiced some external considering and not said it.

Hi goyacobol,

Thanks for your comments, I've recently been trying to break down emotional walls. So when the C's brought up the subject of covert antagonisms I decided that these feelings were better out than in so to speak. I do feel better as well, although I'm a little worried that now people aren't going to be interested in anything I say :P Maybe that's just my ego playing tricks on me again.

I don't know if you would agree but it seemed to me that you were "irritated" that Laura displayed irritation. And then you said

I think when someone is annoyed or irritated it's because of their self-importance.

I seemed maybe like a kind of projection of yourself to Laura? :/

That's true, and in fact in my first post I wrote:

I'll try to explain my feelings with an example. Yesterday, I read the first chapter of High Strangeness, the beginning really annoyed me because Laura talks about herself all the time. But by the end of the chapter I was enjoying the book and was looking forward to the next chapter.

Then in my second post I said that I think feeling annoyed is a result of self-importance. The C's said that these feelings are a result of "mostly ego" and if you look at what I've been saying: "Laura always talks about herself" and "Laura talks down to people." You'll see that these statements are a result of ego. If I didn't have such a "big head" I wouldn't mind if someone talked about themselves or if they were talking down to me.

But the C's also said these feelings need to be aired out, so I posted them here on the forum. I wouldn't have done so if I didn't feel it would do any good.

I understand your situation but I also see you may lack enough context. If you have read the wave you know Laura has actually been through a lot of crap and have been betrayed by the people that react like this, "pity me pity me, you are a bad person for pointing out my rude behaviors". The very same attitudes of abusers who react like the central victim when the victim reacts.

Of course, this happens from any intelligent psycho or from any person of basically, today's ponerized society. I have studied and in my opinion, is not a problem of empathy considering you called her cow, but one of pity and how easy we are able to mold our behavior around it. This pity ploy "please don't be so hard on me" has happened a lot of times in the forum, most of the times people not in tune with the group's aim. And is not like Laura will butcher you :rolleyes:

I can see how ego could result in the "pity ploy" but I don't see how that relates to my situation. That doesn't mean I think you're wrong, but you're going to have to explain it to me.

I guess my questions to Archaea would be: 1) did you read the forum guidelines? 2) are you familiar with the work of Gurdjieff and Mouravieff and Castaneda?

I've read all the Castaneda books, but I haven't read any of Gurdjieff's or Mouravieff's books. I ordered ISOTM and meetings with remarkable men on amazon a few weeks ago and they should be here in two days. I've read the forum guidelines a couple of times.

If the answer is "Yes" to those questions, then it seems to me that there is a personal antagonism toward me that includes projecting and/or possibly serious Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

There is a personal antagonism towards you on my part, I'm willing to accept the idea that is a projection onto you by me, perhaps due to some emotional misalignment; and/or serious Dunning-Kruger syndrome which I googled, and google me told that it's:

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude.

Which to me sounds like a run away sense of self-importance, or a "tumorous ego" which I think I could have as far as I know, because it's very hard to see one's self objectively, as you are well aware... AFAIK. It would mean that I'm a crank or crackpot.

Let me try and articulate my feelings, and please don't ban me :P When reading some of your posts, especially the ones where people get banned, I feel like you're being a bit hypocritical. I feel like this because it seems to me that you and the gang spend a great deal of time working against tyrants in places of power, such as the government, who don't have any feelings towards their "subjects" or if they do, then they're bad feelings.

But sometimes I feel like you personally treat some people who join the forum in a heartless manner. Take the guy from this thread, which conveniently popped up today, for example:

Re: The Predator - a dark truth right under your own nose, literally

This guy said he was working on an E-book about the predators mind. You said that in your experience what he was saying was wrong, which I think is OK to say or even a good thing to say. But then you tell him that you doubt anyone here is interested and to create his own website and preach from there. Then you banned him.

I think maybe you were making assumptions about where this guy was coming from. Maybe he was here to be subversive and distract from the mission of the forum, or maybe he was here to try and help discover the truth, and being insta-banned felt to him like an act of unwarranted emotional abuse.

I've read the wave and adventures with Cassiopaea (a while ago now) on the old cassiopaea.com site, and I'm currently reading High Strangeness, which I'm enjoying despite my personal antagonisms towards you and possible serious mental disease. I also understand that you've had five children, so you know a lot more than me about responsibility (I just have a dog.) From what I know of you I think you have a kind soul, so, as a deranged lunatic, I'm asking you to please spare a thought for the other nut jobs before you phaser blast (:phaser:) them off the forum.

I have a few suggestions as well on standards and protocols for banning people. I not going put them in this post though because I'm not sure anyone's still reading this :P, I will say though that I think this...

We the moderators reserve the right to do anything and everything we see fit to ensure a friendly comfortable environment for our guests; that includes deleting you and all of your posts if you break any of these rules or act like a psychological deviant at any time past present or future. Oh yeah people, I said future, Tom Cruise has nothin' on us.

...Is OK as a humorous statement, but I think you have to be careful when giving yourself too much power, for the sake of others.

Archaea: First of all I want to thank you for the comments you’ve posted in this session thread — i.e., airing your grievances.

Although Laura clarifies this point with her deeper impression later in this thread — on Page 19 - Reply #277), I suspect the “process” you are experiencing in this thread may be part of what Laura and the C’s are referring to when they said the following:

Session Date: March 21st 2015 said:
A: To express dissatisfaction when feeling disaffected due to lack of faith in the process.

Q: (L) Well, I think everybody gets into a period where they feel a lack of faith. Sometimes it's just a chemical feeling, like when you're depressed and everything is black, nothing will ever be nice again, your life is crappy, and that sort of thing. So I think that anybody can be vulnerable to that.

A: Yes. It needs to be aired out.

Q: (L) So, if people would just talk about it, that would help?

A: Yes

Making a clean breast of and airing your reservations and reading through your posts and the honest feedback and responses of other Forum members has helped clear the air for me — and probably many others as well.

The result has been a strengthening of my former somewhat dubious faith in the process of networking with a co-linear group of beings whose aim is to serve others as best as STS 3D beings are able to do.

I know your posts and the responses by others here have flapped so many butterfly wings in my world that I feel as if a tornado has whirled me into getting off my fence — reorienting me towards a determination to stop shilly-shallying and actually DO the Work necessary to confront my own predator mind — NOW — not sometime in the future because of pure laziness and procrastination.

And for that I want to thank everyone here who has contributed their energies, time and effort towards engaging in this process. For the first time I can actually SEE how valuable this networking is and how I’ve been less than sincere in my own attitude.

Reading through your posts, Archaea, I was reminded of some technology I learned back in the late 1970’s - early ’80’s.

It was pertaining to the phenomena of criticizing, finding fault with and pointing our fingers at others. According to that tech, if I was doing any or all of that, it meant that I had most likely committed some harmful thought, word, or deed against the very person (or group or organization) I was criticizing -- and that I needed to search back through my memory bank and uncover what I, myself, had done to that person or group in order to resolve the issue.

The point being that we would attempt to justify or rationalize our covert and overt acts against others by imagining some fault of theirs which would justify our own actions.

The key here is not just the criticizing or finding fault. The “key” is the depth of emotional charge which accompanies this act. This is not the same as people who are objecting to and criticizing the insane conditions occurring in our world or the mayhem and destruction perpetrated by madmen (& women) psychopaths. These are valid critiques. And while there is, of course, some emotional energy flavoring the content, because we are not robots or artificial intelligences, it is not of the same quality as the emotional charge I am referring to here.

There is a fine distinction between emotions which energize us to take positive action to right a wrong or point it out and the kind of emotional charge I am referring to in finding fault and criticizing others who by any objective standards have not only not done us or others harm, but are wholeheartedly committed to and objectively doing everything in their power to serve others and tell the truth.

Caveat: Please understand that I am NOT claiming that this is what YOU are doing in this thread.

I am saying that your posts reminded me that this might be what I was doing myself. And because of that reminder, I began to ask myself what I had done to or thought about others in order to justify me pointing my finger, criticizing, and accusing them of all sorts of offensive behavior.

It’s the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) of our Predator Minds to attack others — then justify our attacks.

The only way I know how to stop this Mind in its tracks is to immediately notice when it begins stabbing others in the back and just say NO. And refuse to entertain or permit it to continue coming up with excuses and reasons why it’s right. And believe me, its tactics and methods would put the best lawyer to shame for pure legal nitpicking and persuasion. I just have to refuse to listen to it’s seductive ploys which attempt to make me right and others wrong.

Caveat again: The following statements are NOT being addressed to you, Archea. I want to make sure you understand, beyond any doubt, that the following information is general and refers to the technology I learned back in the '70's-'80's which I referred to above. Thank you.

Beyond all that, there’s a second point — which Laura referred to and which I find much more dangerous. The talking behind others' backs about a third person. That is absolutely a No-No. This is how wars are started — between individuals and groups. And it is very covert and more difficult to deal with because it is not out in the open where it can be addressed.

And the third point is withholding information out of fear that the person we are withholding from would respond differently if we admitted or confessed to what we are withholding. It’s basically a lie of omission.

Certainly we should withhold information which would be deemed a lack of external consideration — of course we would wish not to disparage others or be inconsiderate towards them. Both directly to them or behind their backs.

There is the matter of discernment and the law of three to consider here as well. Is someone, explicitly or implicitly, sincerely and honestly asking for our honest & sincere assessment — which might shock the hearts of their sacred cows or jar their buffers? Or are we doing a drive-by, taking pot-shots, and being externally inconsiderate for our own selfish purposes?

I bring this up because I seem to have been getting my Ph.D. in that arena for the past couple of years and I had to face how outrageously cruel and unkind and externally inconsiderate and selfish and self-centered that behavior was/is — and just stop doing it.

I agree with Laura (Page 19 - Reply #277) that —

Laura said:
Have a little faith in the process, Caledonia. I DO know what I'm doing!

However, I do think that I ought to clarify something about the session. My deep impression was that the Cs were talking about really covert types on the forum who never talk about their beefs but rather send PMs to other members and, after expressing their own "I'm so good, all I wanted to do was HELP... and they were so bad to me... " then invite the other person (who they have identified as probably having a gripe too, similar to Archaea's) to complain also by saying "you agree? what do you think?"

I would much rather see such a discussion, including complaints, carried on openly. Yes, it may end with a conclusion that this just isn't the right place for some individuals, but let's allow the individuals in question the opportunity to figure that out one way or the other. And we all might learn something in the process, even if what we learn is that there are some people who have no manners at all.

And I also agree with B588 (Page 18 - Reply #263) who said —

B588 said:
This is a very good conversation that is being had, and I think, necessary. Hopefully, Archaea will stay with it and others will continue to be helpful to her, providing she wants help.

It is important for all to see the process here, how this is being "worked out"/aired out". As BHelmet said above, what a grand opportunity to examine and practice " The Work", for the entire group . All may watch what outcome is achieved by the "process", and this is what builds "faith" and confidence in the process , for others.

To me it is not so important how one gets along, but what one does when in a conflict or has a" bone to pick". It's like getting married, you don't do it until you have had some arguments and know that the world will not fall apart, you will not be divorced, because you had an objection to something your amour said or did at dinner last night, or the color of new curtains for the cottage.

Another , perhaps better way of looking at this, Archaea, is that you are playing a role in this case, and how your case is handled will literally stand as an example, a way point, a cairn on the trail, if you will ,for others in the periphery. So, please stay engaged and be polite, even if you feel others are not polite to you...everyone is learning at a different pace, some more are adept than others because of that. This is a marvelous opportunity for all to learn from.

Observing this process has strengthened my own faith in the process — even though I do see how painful it is to be on the hot seat. It takes some courage to be willing to make yourself vulnerable — even though you know that’s precisely why we are engaged in this network — in order to break through the walls which keep us a prisoner of the Predator’s Mind.

Thank you again, Archaea, for your willingness to endure the purifying fires and for inspiring me to do some inner work on myself regarding my own Shadow Self.

(P.S. — Which refers to a Dark Man Dream I posted last June 2014. I started the work on confronting my Shadow, but I ran into a brick wall and could make no further headway. After reading Archaea’s posts and Forum members’ responses, I realized I needed to make a “shift-to-the-left” and saw that my Shadow was showing me that I was projecting some behavior of my own onto the Shadow itself. It feels like a major breakthrough but I need to condense my notes about that process and post them in the appropriate thread. More WORK! YAY!! I actually feel energized about doing so.) :)

Cheers!

There were 2 comments in the session that got me thinking hard.
The first was the greeting referring to the ceiling. It certainly seems that the C's are close. Above head maybe?

The second was about the skiing. We don't have much snow down under (actually NZ is down under Down Under LOL) so I have to wonder if it's a warning about sudden cooling and we should expect a long winter (we are in Autumn) rather than specifically requiring skis. I have only been on skis for a few hours, so am a grade 1 novice. But having said that, where would I ski to and what for? If we get snowed in there would be pretty much nothing that I would be able to ski TO notwithstanding my ski prowess or lack of.

Maybe a reminder that we need some level of self sufficiency - supplies and heat source - at home in case the worst winter arrives soon?

It is important for all to see the process here, how this is being "worked out"/aired out". As BHelmet said above, what a grand opportunity to examine and practice " The Work", for the entire group . All may watch what outcome is achieved by the "process", and this is what builds "faith" and confidence in the process , for others.

[...]

Observing this process has strengthened my own faith in the process — even though I do see how painful it is to be on the hot seat. It takes some courage to be willing to make yourself vulnerable — even though you know that’s precisely why we are engaged in this network — in order to break through the walls which keep us a prisoner of the Predator’s Mind.

This forum is a bit like a giant Encounter Group at times, isn't it? It does take time for the regulars and the newcomers in any group (never mind one operating in 'occupied territory') to get to know and trust each other...

kalibex said:

[...]

This forum is a bit like a giant Encounter Group at times, isn't it? It does take time for the regulars and the newcomers in any group (never mind one operating in 'occupied territory') to get to know and trust each other...

There was an "Encounter Group" that I was invited to years ago while studying engineering. (Most of my acquaintances were psych majors, mutual

curiosities maybe?) During one of these "encounters" one unfortunate individual was persuaded to punch a pillow to deal with his anger/frustration. In

so doing he suffered a broken wrist! Obviously the virtual "pillow pummeling" on the forum is less painful, at least physically.

kalibex said:

[...]

Kalibex -- I think you've just stated an hilarious and bittersweet truth. I never attended an "encounter group" session myself, but I have read some rundowns of what happens. What I remember thinking was -- "Yikes! I could never put myself in one of those hot seats and survive all that feedback!" It seemed to me to be quite brutal. You'd have to have nerves of steel to cope with having all your defenses, buffers, sacred cows, shadow selves, vanities, etc. addressed by a group of people -- even if their intentions were to "help" you get clear and out of your inner prison.

Personally, I think it's probably easier and less scary and intimidating to work one-on-one directly & face-to-face than with groups. But what the heck. I'm older now and I'm not gonna melt.

And at this point in my life I'm actually looking forward to being on the hot seat myself. I was kinda disappointed that I joined after Anart left because I felt she'd nail me no matter how much I tried to weasel my way out of confronting my predator mind. But no problem because I've been reading these threads for a while now and I see that I can easily rely upon others here to do just as good a job as she did. Hope that doesn't sound disparaging. I mean it as a compliment actually.

One thing I'm sure of. If I fail, it won't be the fault of this group. It will be because my own courage failed me and I couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen.

Cheers Kalibex.

Caledonia said:
So we had another crazy day on the BBM.

It crossed my mind today that the recent Airbus crash of Germanwings in South France could be just a message for Germany and the rest of Europe to stay in the bind and not even to dare change their minds about who they stay with in the future. It could well be some sort of a mini 9-11 with a single plane and the remotely mind controlled co-pilot.
I recommend you strongly to re -watch an old good Billy Zane movie Sole Survivor with a similar plot.

New york megablaze events are not incidental or even coincidental. Something big is afoot in the Big Apple in terms of earth changes. Outgassing or highly supercharged objects coupled with extra. electricity all around are the possible culprits.

Netherlands power outage looks VERY much like the event of 2003 in New York of a similar nature. A bleedthrough from the 4th to the 3rd anyone? And considering that it is 2015 not 2003 with the prewave period of a couple of years almost upon us what could be the next case? A major another european country totally powerless for many days and the official authorities claiming that it is an act of terror ? Convenient eh? :cool:

It looks like Turkey has a major power outage.
It's all happening!

Hi musicman and others :) Yes it is happening and i believe much more is coming in a couple of months or so.
Now it is good that you quoted my post right above this one because here is what i thought about today. As you can see last night i suggested a few questions for the C's and the next session. I firmly believe that some of the answers would benefit greatly all of us here and give much food for thought thus helping us to learn and progress.

And now that Laura stated in the recent session that they as the crew have no urgent questions i took that as some invitation for all members of the forum to suggest some really interesting ones of global import for the next session.
So one of them is surely about this terrible and mysterious crash of A 320 in South France.

Now i believe that every reader of the sott with eyes to see and ears to hear would like to know answers to the questions like those below given.

1. The reason of those megablazes in the Big Apple - outgassing extra electricity or electromagnetism?
2. The blackouts and power outages in Holland and Turkey- bleedthrough or some artificial conditioning?
3. What is the origin of this large newly found underground city in Turkey? Derinkuyu-like function or something more?
4. The C's take on that new chinese system of money transactions instead of SWIFT and that curious RMB world currency depicted on the billboard.

Well i wholeheartedly believe that all of us here would be curious and delighted to hear the C's opinion on those issues and it would give all of us much food for thought before the next session emerges.

Please Laura and the crew take heed of that because i really believe that you have the same burning curiosity and craving for knowledge just as i do. As all of us here do too.

Thank you very much for posting this session and thanks to every one who have toiled to keep this site up and running and to all who share their thoughts, comments etc.

Having faith is quite important. Even when everything seems to go downhill, evil reaching up high to the sky, if you know that you are trying to do your best, then have faith.

I am proud of all of you and thanks again for giving and sharing.

Hi Goyacobol —

Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to search for, compile, post and comment on all the session quotes you gathered together regarding telepathy, Goyacobol. :)

I notice that you do this quite frequently for all of us and I’d like to extend my heartfelt appreciation for your service to us in this regard. I find your posts extremely helpful for me to understand more clearly any points I’ve been unclear about.

The references you’ve put together in response to my own post are good reminders for me.

The sentence above which I've bolded in blue is what I most like about telepathy. That we are not just communicating data and information, but also our emotions & attitudes. Which, to my way of thinking, makes telepathic communications more complete and less subject to mis-understandings than either text or emotions singly. The combination is what I think gives telepathy a qualitative boost to any communication. It may be the way we would communicate with most other non-human life forms -- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Densities.

I'm not discounting the possibility that we are also communicating telepathically with other humans in 3D as well. We've probably all had experiences of feeling other peoples' "vibrations" and "frequencies". These would most likely be emotional telepathic communications. We call it "sensing" others' attitudes. We less frequently are able to accurately send or receive data/information communications telepathically.

Which is what I was basically lamenting about our nuts & bolts forms of communications -- phones, computers and the like. Maybe I'm just wishfully wishing that we could all have access to all the information we're "ethically" capable of handling. Which is why we need to go beyond our predator minds in order to function ethically as STO in 4th density. Imagine being capable of wishing anything we choose and it instantaneously manifests in 4th D. We'd be canceling and erasing so many manifestations because we'd realize how horrible the consequences would be due to our STS thoughts and feelings we carried forward into 4D. Eeeeek & Yikes, yes? :(

I could really be wrong about this, but I "think" there might be less room for error using telepathy. I need to "think" about that possibility more than I have.

As an aside, I used to fool around with my dog, sending him thoughts with the corresponding emotional tone energy. For instance, I'd think -- "Do you want to go for a walk?" And I'd put the same level of excitement in my thought as I would if I had said it out loud. Lo & behold, he would start dancing around and warbling in the exact same manner as if I'd indeed asked him aloud. Go figure. :)

Many Mahalos and Cheers!

13 Twirling Triskeles,

Thank you for letting me know that the information gathering was helpful. I bolded in blue the idea you pointed out about the need for ethically/responsibly using telepathy and "Eeeeek & Yikes, yes?"

I too think our 2D friends can pick up on our telepathy. At least our two dogs seem know what we are thinking sometimes. It seems also that emotions are a large part of the Work on ourselves. Seeing the predator's mind in ourselves and others is an important part of the equation I think.

The Cs mentioning our need to connect "heart chakras" seems to imply there is an emotional component that needs Work. I don't think the emotional component is meant to be all "love and light" or New-Agey. It may have more to do with our need to deal with our emotions and using external consideration towards others in a "heartfelt" way. :)

Many Mahalos and Cheers!

Interesting point about the going beyond the predator's mind. I see it as something that the work helps to not identify with, despite it being a big part of our physiology (survival mechanisms). Perhaps the key is to keep this aware for when there is a "level playing field" we may no longer have this in our physiology.

If we don't keep aware of the predator's mind, we still might manifest the effects of it in 4d, even though it is no longer a part of our genetics.

˝hello!
I wanted to apologise because I wasn't here for last two months and wanted to say that I'm gonna do my best to be here as often I can.
thank you for the session. something awesome happend this afternoon after I've oppened your page- I finnaly got a call for a job interwiew :) :) :), I'll post how it went and why I was absent. hugs to all

kalibex said:

[...]

kalibex,

I have had similar impressions of the forum being an "Encounter Group". Or at least similar to a "self help" resource. I didn't really like to think about it that way because then I thought there are so many "self help" books, teachers out there that this would be just one more. So, I think "Encounter Group" would be a closer description. I don't know of any better group I could have found to both Work on myself while being assisted by others in a network that cares.

Thanks, for using that term which I think is more accurate. :)

Divide By Zero said:

Many Mahalos and Cheers!

Interesting point about the going beyond the predator's mind. I see it as something that the work helps to not identify with, despite it being a big part of our physiology (survival mechanisms). Perhaps the key is to keep this aware for when there is a "level playing field" we may no longer have this in our physiology.

If we don't keep aware of the predator's mind, we still might manifest the effects of it in 4d, even though it is no longer a part of our genetics.

Divide By Zero,

Thanks for using a balanced perspective when considering that 4D physiology may help eliminate or reduce the predator's mind influence but that we still may be in a transition phase and need to choose to not fall back into the predator way of thinking.

The Cs many be mentioning a kind of transition phase in the following I think:

Session 5 August 1995

Q: (L) Okay, the question has arisen: at the time of the transition to 4th density, is there going to be
any assistance to those who are newly arrived in that density, or does the knowledge of that density
come automatically?
A: Neither. When one arrives in 4th density, it is one's choice to find one's way just as it is in the other
densities. There is no one waiting there to assist you. That would be an illusion. It is you assisting
yourself as you choose to do it, the way you choose to do it.

I think that is why 4D is trying to control us or change us so much now before the transition to 4D occurs. They want to control us in 4D. :thdown:

Divide By Zero said:

Many Mahalos and Cheers!

Hi Divide by Zero --

Thank you for pointing out that bit about "going beyond the predator's mind." As a friend of mine says frequently -- "point to ponder".

You may well be correct that the predator's mind is part of our human condition -- physiologically -- and can never really be totally eliminated while we're here in 3D.

That said -- my personal experience is that there seem to be "steps" in peeling the layers of that mind. Whether or not we can ever reach the "core" of that mind and zap it into zero land, I really don't have a clue. There may be several steps and mini-steps I've neglected to list -- and I may also be listing them in an incorrect order -- but these are a few I've observed within myself. To wit:

Acknowledging that there is such a mind.
Identifying its many styles and methods of operating.
Self-Observing our proclivity towards identifying ourselves with that Mind. (i.e., thinking that the Predator's Mind's thoughts are "our" thoughts -- or "our" feelings.
Noticing when it gets activated and dealing with its programs.
Making an effort to apply self-disciplininary measures like we might need to do with an obstreperous, stubborn child who believes s/he can think with the way s/he thinks.
Reining in the run-away emotional horses.

In my experience, I have been able to "subdue" this mind for short and long periods of time -- several years a couple of times. But it seems to just lay low and hibernate until I relax my vigilance, become more lax about applying discipline toward it whenever it rears it's more seductive and subtle head -- enticing me to give it an inch and not to worry about it. And inch by inch, it gains a mile, until I'm again drowning in it's toxic soup -- thinking I'm "it" and "it" is me. It just occurred to me this minute -- Oh! That's just another tactic that Mind uses -- lulling me into believing it's disappeared. Boo! Little brat that it is. :(

And then I'm back to square one again and have to begin the process all over again. And each time I "think" I've got it aced and I'm permanently never going to ever fall for it's ploys (because I'm believing that the Predator Mind has actually "disappeared" so I don't have to worry about being ensnared again) -- BOOM! Gotcha! Again! It is soooooo sneaky. And I am so stupid to continue this game over and over -- thinking there will be a different result. Talk about living the definition of insanity. Aaaaargh!

So it seems it may never go away completely, but I could very well be wrong about that. One would have to consult someone who has successfully made it disappear permanently. That would not be me. :)

As far as your statement above (bolded) about manifesting the Predator's Mind in 4D, that's precisely my own concern -- because of 4D's ability to manifest instantaneously whatever one "wishes". So two possibilities occur to me. Either we practice and learn now -- here in 3D -- how to discipline this mind so it doesn't create a lot of 4D chaos -- or, more hopefully, we will have practiced enough and applied a sufficient amount of discipline to this mind in 3D that it doesn't accompany those who do graduate to 4D STO.

But now you've got me thinking more about this concept -- and it seems that those who graduate to 4D STS would most likely still have their Predator Mind tagging along behind them -- or leading the way more like it. So maybe we do bring it with us to 4D -- STO or STS. The difference would be that 3D STS who are Doing-The-Work in order to become 4D STO candidates would be applying self-discipline to their Predator's Mind while still living in 3D, so that their FRV rises enough to stable-ize and maintain an alignment with STO principles. That would be what I mean about functioning "ethically" in 4D I think.

Is any of this making any sense?

Thanks for your input -- and inspiring me to think some more about all this. The trouble is -- as Laura says -- I'm not so sure I CAN think with the way I think. But hey! That's one of the beautiful benefits of this Forum. The Members who CAN think with the way they think will be able to re-direct my thinking processes into a more productive and workable direction. Whew! That's a a relief. I don't have to do this all alone. And that's another relief. Because I couldn't even if I had to.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom