Same dream of over and over

Celena Johnson

Padawan Learner
Hello and good evening from NJ; It's been a while since I posted, but lately something has been bothering me (for lack of better word) for the past 2 months now...these dreams I keep having. I titled this "Same dream over and over" because I couldn't think of any way to describe the phenomena. So... for the past 2 moths I have been having dreams...I'm in different places, but its always the same gist (something is going down/happening, and I have to get away). Its always the same thing; people running around me, things flying in the sky...always some unknown creature(s). Always the sky is involved...and my dreams usually begin with something odd occurring in the sky (three moons of different shades linked by a glowing ring, a huge craft, Orion's belt descending from the sky towards me) and then disaster follows: eclipsing darkness...the feeling of needing to hide or run...just world ending disaster. This has been happening every night for the past two months. The same general theme. Anywho I was wondering what was up. Any suggestions...I know this sounds odd, but I didn't really know what to do or where to bring this up...good way to begin posting again I suppose :) :) :)

THANK YOU :)

Hi, Celena-

Well, keeping in mind that dreams often tend to be metaphors, it might represent a general, recurrent anxiety about possible future changes, and not necessarily be something to be taken literally.

How do you feel upon waking from one of these?

Hi celenajohnson23, I agree with kalibex , seems a message subconsiente on the changes to come, as is his psychic hygiene? It happened to me when I see movies with the theme of the end of the world, have dreams like that, it is also important to look after the diet, as it is with your diet? and something that could help make serious meditation before bed, practicing EE program? before bedtime could make a few breaths and prayer of the soul, would help to be more quiet, maybe that kind of dream can be less. I hope to help a bit

Some years ago i have been in a similar situation. That was a period of some major changes in my live. For a some time i have also dreamed a dream with same theme. I was something about going in the forest. Since i have dreamed the same forest so many times i have made a mental map thati know every corner of that forest in my dreams. I was always looking some kind or trail in the forest.
What i want to say is that as the others have already commented , that maybe you are in some period of you life where you are searching for something, where you must make some important decisions. When i`m in a situations like that i always dream same or similar dreams.
At least this is my experience with the same situation as you are in now.
I wish you all the best :thup:

Hello! and thank you for taking time to read this. When I do meditate before bed and or EE the dreams are actually more realistic...when I wake up in the morning after the dreams I feel okay...just with a sense of "something's not right here" other than that, normal. I will meditate tonight to see what happens, maybe it was just those few times meditation made the dreams more real :) I never feel like I'm lost or searching...its always a "YOU BETTER GET UP AND GO" Thanks for the luck and advice. :)

Ever since I was child, some dreams I know will going to happen. About 6 years ago I dreamed every night same kind of dream over and over. Then I know that I will going to marry 3rd time, because same thing happened 2nd husband.
And one day at the laundromat, a man introduced himself as retired school teacher and his house is near by, after that I run into him various place. One day I met him about 3 times and become very upset, I staring into space and said - Listen who ever you are, I made my mind not to marry this man or any other man, I don't care sex, money, house what ever. Do not bother me again.
Then wondering did I offend God? But I don't like to be puppet, now on I make my own life.
Then that night on I never had that dream again, it stopped and funny thing is I never saw that man again even though we live in same town and go to Trader Joe's for grocery.
I just know my dreams and try not to remember it but some time when I wake up I remember and knows meaning. I might be wrong but I feel something is trying to control me, that's why no matter how bad dreams are I resist be scared and do what ever have to do.I don't like to be threatening by any body.

To add....
After that I was pondering what is dream? Who is trying to show me what to do or trying to manipulate me?
Is there really is God? But surely God doesn't do small thing like matchmaking. But then who knows God?
I read whole Bible once long times ago and it says God like to smelled aroma of burnt animals on the altar. And thinking to myself what kind of God is there in the Bible, so queer.
Thanks for C's and Laura, I know true now and trying to live fully in this moment and get more knowledges to preparing for the future and I don't let dream make me worry or manipulate me any more.

Back
Top Bottom