Crash of German Wings Flight over French Alps

Andre' said:
Thank you Joe for the well written article on Sott about this tragic incident, the EMP as the cause of the crash of the plane it seems pretty possible, taking in consideration that above the crash site it was found some pieces of the plane's fuselage that broke away from the plane before it crashed and then the eyewitnesses accounts about the explosion and the smoke emanating from the plane, if the eyewitnesses are genuine then it may be another tragedy caused by an overhead meteor explosion.

Well we can't be sure obviously, but if we assume that the only thing we can rely on as accurate is the descent of the plane, then that kind of descent is indicative of deliberate pilot action, in a controlled but fast manner, because of depressurization of the fuselage i.e. a hole in it somewhere, or some other critical issue that necessitated a rapid descent to a more "hospitable" altitude.

Perceval said:
The media has been used in this case to do what it was designed to do: emotionally manipulate people into believing a lie. They've done it so many times before, and most often, it is specifically related to the mass murder of innocent people by the ptb.

Oh I agree Perceval.
So much!

There have been several reports from eyewitnesses in french media, one of which is a helicopter pilot. All agree to the fact that there was a small explosion of sorts, and that the plane was smoking on it's way down... The pilot also said that part of the plane (fuselage) was far enough from the rest of the wreckage to suggest that it had separated from the rest of the plane?

Could it have been a mistake by those trying to make use of some space weapon, as we have read before that these weapons can sometimes pick out the wrong target?! One thing is certain, the 'official' narrative smells rotten! There is no way the co-pilot could have just sat there holding the lock manually while the plane was going down at such a speed, at least in my mind... Fwiw...

There definitely is a pattern coming to shape and it looks pretty freaky for travelers! The ultimate goal being to stop air travel altogether i am sure...

Article from the Croatian portal, quote.

Lubitz friends: He is a victim! Lufthansa: We know about depression
While friends Lufthansa accused of covering up the real reason for the fall, from the company late Tuesday announced that they knew that Lubitz suffers from depression
Tuesday, 31. 3. 2015 at 20:45

Andreas Lubitz, co-pilot who is believed that in last Tuesday Germanwings plane crash in the French Alps, informed the Lufthansa pilot school of severe depression from which he suffered. The company says it has documents from 2009 which confirms that Lubitz their instructors talked about mental health problems.

Although German prosecutors on Monday announced that it received Lubitz therapy because he was thinking about suicide, at Lufthansa said they did not have access to his medical records because these are confidential matters between doctor and patient.
"Andreas imputed"

Meanwhile, friends of Andreas Lubitz claim that he was the victim of a plan that was developed by Lufthansa, Germanwings parent company, in order to cover up the mechanical failure on the plane that crashed.

There are many theories as to what happened. One of them is that they changed the data recorded on the black box to blame Lubitz that deliberately crashed the plane. In order to support Lubitz and launched a Facebook page that has collected several thousand members.

The public came out and address where the pilot lived, Google blurred his house on the Google map.

Oxajil said:
Konstantin said:
Is all this somehow connected? First in Holland now in Turkey. Just 4 days apart.Is the same phenomenon responsible for plane crash ? Just more and more questions. :shock:

_http://rt.com/news/244537-power-outage-north-holland/

_http://rt.com/news/245529-massive-power-outage-turkey/

Strange indeed, and there was the power outage at the Halifax International Airport in Nova Scotia: Air Canada crashes on runway in Halifax

Another unusual power outage, this time in South Stockton, California. A truck crashing into a utility pole, causing a power surge, is being blamed for exploding "smart meters" on five thousand (plus) homes.

Stockton Smart Meters Explode After Truck Causes Power Surge
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/30/stockton-smart-meters-explode-after-truck-causes-power-surge/

Monday March 30, 2015 - STOCKTON (CBS13) — [b A power surge left thousands without power in Stockton on Monday after smart meters on their homes exploded.

The explosions started at around 8:30 a.m. after a truck crashed into a utility pole, causing a surge.

When the customers in more than 5,000 homes get their power back on will depend on how badly damaged their meters are.[/b]

Neighbors in the South Stockton area described it as a large pop, a bomb going off, and strong enough to shake a house.

“The neighbor across the street, his meter doesn’t look as bad but his receptacles are all blackened.” said Brad Abernathy.

PG&E says a dump truck crashed near its Alpine substation on Arch Road. When the truck hit the utility pole, the top wire fell onto the bottom wire, creating a power surge.

“The top lines are considered our freeways. The bottom lines are our distribution lines taking power directly to homes,” said PG&E spokeswoman Brandi Ehlers. “So when the two collide, they’re at different voltages and the higher voltage wins out, causing an overload.”

Power is expected to be restored to most customers by Monday evening, but the damage varies by home.

I had turned off my TV feed some time ago, thinking it was worse than bad. But apparently THIS happened a day ago. And it looked serious. Did anyone see this and what did they think at the time?

http://rt.com/usa/245493-fema-alert-television-emergency/

And I just came across this as well.

Maybe whatever earthly schedule "they" had, it's being hurried and overturned--by the greater schedule of the cosmos. And the Lady Justice has just come knocking on their door.
Unless of course this item is some April Fools Day joke. Anyone in Chicago see this?

http://yournewswire.com/chicago-prepares-for-nuclear-apocalypse-from-russian-threat/

There is nothing we can do for others, really. This accident and how the media gives information about the co-pilot assassin is a good thing to see, how people react to this, their ideas about it, how they believe in a sort of frenzy faith what the medias are telling them, giving a sort of mental food that is not good at all... It is a sort of microcosmos of how people are ready to give their mind and soul to them. It is sad but that's what it is. Almost all my friends believe in the official story and all the people I now also. Intelligent and cultivated people believe in the lies of the medias, so what can we do? nothing.

The new "story" in this macabre saga is that a passenger was able to film 18 seconds before the crash with his mobile. The information is that they have found the mobile and will be able to hear and see something. I don't have the sources because I don't have a tv. I have a friend that is giving me all the new stories and dramas of this accident. I try to tell her that this and that, I give sometimes some information... but she is in a sort of loop. Nothing enters nothing comes out. It is the same story again and again, in a circle that is very similar to an obsession. I am sure you know some people like my friend. They are in fact very interesting specimens to study. :evil:

Just as a curiosity but there is a strange coincidence between the official account of events and scenes from an argentinian movie entitled Wild Tales

Moviegoers have noticed the eerie similarity between the tragic Germanwings Flight 9525 and the Argentinian dark comedy film “Wild Tales,” which features a pilot deliberately crashing an entire aeroplane down. Some have questioned if Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz had watched the film before flying the doomed aircraft.
:huh:

Here is the link to the news which includes a YT video

http://au.ibtimes.com/argentinian-film-wild-tales-bears-eerie-resemblance-germanwings-flight-9525-tragedy-video-1434782

Another airplane situation, this time is Dublin airport:

Ryanair: Planes 'clip each other' on the ground at Dublin Airport
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32143691

No big deal, nothing major happened, but it caught my attention because last year, Oct. 7 2014, the same event took place at the same airport, between 2 Ryanair planes:

http://www.sott.net/article/286928-2-Ryanair-planes-collide-in-Dublin-airport-no-injuries

Well, it might well be that the same absentminded person was giving the directions in both instances from the Air Traffic Control and should be getting fired! but the sense of "a repeat in the timeline" was strong, fwiw.

loreta said:
There is nothing we can do for others, really. This accident and how the media gives information about the co-pilot assassin is a good thing to see, how people react to this, their ideas about it, how they believe in a sort of frenzy faith what the medias are telling them, giving a sort of mental food that is not good at all...
I have a friend that is giving me all the new stories and dramas of this accident. I try to tell her that this and that, I give sometimes some information... but she is in a sort of loop. Nothing enters nothing comes out. It is the same story again and again, in a circle that is very similar to an obsession. I am sure you know some people like my friend. They are in fact very interesting specimens to study. :evil:

I see the same with the people I know, not only they do not doubt the official story, they even "compete" to prove which one of them has the newest "official" information from the media. It's a sickening game of narcissism covered by good intentions and the aim to (dis)inform. If anyone dares to be suspicious they say "oh really?So now you know more than Hollande?"

Tristan said:
Just as a curiosity but there is a strange coincidence between the official account of events and scenes from an argentinian movie entitled Wild Tales

Moviegoers have noticed the eerie similarity between the tragic Germanwings Flight 9525 and the Argentinian dark comedy film “Wild Tales,” which features a pilot deliberately crashing an entire aeroplane down. Some have questioned if Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz had watched the film before flying the doomed aircraft.

http://au.ibtimes.com/argentinian-film-wild-tales-bears-eerie-resemblance-germanwings-flight-9525-tragedy-video-1434782

The better question is: did the bozos who made up the ridiculous cock & bull story about a depressed pilot breathing normally in a cockpit while his pal whacks the door with an axe watch the movie and get their scenario there?

One thing of which I am certain is this: all this is cover-up because what WAS ON that cockpit voice recorder was so shocking that it could not be revealed without doing damage to the PTB.

Laura said:
Tristan said:

The better question is: did the bozos who made up the ridiculous cock & bull story about a depressed pilot breathing normally in a cockpit while his pal whacks the door with an axe watch the movie and get their scenario there?

One thing of which I am certain is this: all this is cover-up because what WAS ON that cockpit voice recorder was so shocking that it could not be revealed without doing damage to the PTB.

I saw the movie lately and yes, the scenario is very similar. Specially when the psychiatrist says: I am his psychiatrist!

I wanted to put a clip of this movie with this scene but I did not find it with English sub-titles and also the complete scene.

Is there the possibility that this accident is a sort of black-mail to Angela Merkel? I don't remember if you talk about this possibility. In that accident the air-plane company seems ready to participate in the macabre farce. And we are talking about a very important and serious airplane company.

http://rt.com/news/245961-mexico-oil-platform-fire/

Some more "opening up"? I haven't heard of any earthquakes near Mexico today, so possibly it was yet another short circuit (a fireball?) that caused the explosion? Not sure if it's related to these multiple recent plane & airport problems, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom