A UFO in Primorye, Russia?

Siberia

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
A citizen of Mikhailovka settlement, Primorye Territory, Russian Far East, claims he filmed a UFO which was hovering for about two hours there. What do you think? Have you seen anything similar? Is it real or fake?

https://youtu.be/vzvVb4O95EY

Well...I have no rational explanation for that other it being something unknown; patterns within the the flashing (or would that be considered throbbing), which I guess hint at some form of complexity right?. Good find Siberia thanks for sharing!

hello
I have seen this type of lights at night and even in the middle of the afternoon, some would say that these are just some sort of plasma, but I don't believe plasma of any kind would have such movements and I've seen them coming into this reality, ( I guess when it is materializing )...and I'm not an expert but I do believe most of these are UFOs... my two cents.

What I find most difficult to explain is the fact that the object is perfectly circular. For something to appear so circular when filmed from a distance, it would almost have to be "on its side". The edges seem quite pronounced. To be honest, my first thought was that it looks like some kind of golden coin dangling from a thread. However, that doesn't explain how the light is being shone on it :huh:

Thor said:
What I find most difficult to explain is the fact that the object is perfectly circular. For something to appear so circular when filmed from a distance, it would almost have to be "on its side". The edges seem quite pronounced. To be honest, my first thought was that it looks like some kind of golden coin dangling from a thread. However, that doesn't explain how the light is being shone on it :huh:

Yeah, the golden coin is a sure possibility. And at the same time, in the beginning of the video there seems to be a panoramic view of the area with a circular object in the sky. So I don't really know what to think about this video. Some parts of it look convincing, others a bit suspicious. Thank you everyone for sharing your views, they are very interesting!

There is nothing that shows that the object was moving in any unusual way. The movement comes from the camera. As for the "object", it's a slightly unfocused star with high magnification. The concentric patterns are due to the camera objective and the variations in intensity are due to atmospheric refraction.

mkrnhr said:
There is nothing that shows that the object was moving in any unusual way. The movement comes from the camera. As for the "object", it's a slightly unfocused star with high magnification. The concentric patterns are due to the camera objective and the variations in intensity are due to atmospheric refraction.

Yeah there is a bright star I can see here in the summer, that's fairly low on the horizon at night, I think it might be sirius that shines like the object in the video it look's very similar.

mkrnhr said:

Thank you, mkrnhr! I didn't know that stars look like this when on camera. :shock:

Siberia said:
Thank you, mkrnhr! I didn't know that stars look like this when on camera. :shock:
Only when they are poorly focused, and eventually with non-adapted optics in extreme magnifications.

Seaniebawn said:
Yeah there is a bright star I can see here in the summer, that's fairly low on the horizon at night, I think it might be sirius that shines like the object in the video it look's very similar.
You can verify which stars are in your sky with a free, and very simple to use called stellarium _http://www.stellarium.org . Sirius is very bright (in fact it's the brightest star in the sky) but others can be bright as well. Actually Venus in the evening sky is brights, as well as Jupiter.

mkrnhr said:
Seaniebawn said:
You can verify which stars are in your sky with a free, and very simple to use called stellarium _http://www.stellarium.org . Sirius is very bright (in fact it's the brightest star in the sky) but others can be bright as well. Actually Venus in the evening sky is brights, as well as Jupiter.

yeah I have sterllarium installed on my PC already, I'll get my co-ordinates and see if I can identify it, could be Venus too now that you mention it.

This one is definitely not a star. Perm, Russia:

Над Пермью летал красный светящийся шар
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0gcnJR-eTg

Hi Persej,

That is a really unusual appearing object. It doesn't look to me like its moving. But the luminance and the pinkishness of it does raise "High Strangeness" alarm bells.

But I would share that over the past week we've had the sun look exactly like that right near sun down due to wild fire smoke blowing in from Saskatchewan. I've never been to Perm, but looking at Google Earth, the environment appears very similar to the northern prairies of western Canada (mixed aspen/spruce and pine on sandy soil). So conceivably, a wild fire in the general area could turn the sun's appearance similar to what we see in the news report from Perm. More footage might confirm one way or the other.

I can attest to this, we've lived here for our whole lives and have never seen such weird, smoke filled skies ever. The orange cast and subdued sunlight blocking what should be scorching 16 hour days of sunlight, is really unusual.

I took a screenshot from beginning and the end of the video and it looks to me like it was moving.

There were wildfires in Siberia this year, but not around Perm, and it was in April: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Russian_wildfires

Attachments

• UFO Perm 1.png
    UFO Perm 1.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 32
  • UFO Perm 2.png
    UFO Perm 2.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom