Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?

What about the search for those escaped convicts in upper New York State? Another training exercise?

Their escape from prison was bizarre, the area chosen to search for them was bizarre and the capture (killing) of one of the men was bizarre. It entailed the Lockdown of entire towns and working directly with border patrol.
These two guys were smart enough to get themselves out of a high security prison, but were dumb enough to stay in the general area of the prison, attempt to break into a house and shoot at a camper.. I don`t know, call me paranoid, but that whole thing just seems very, very odd to me.

I think Jade helm is a cover for the invasion of the Ukraine, the military push into Iran by the EU and Israel, and Japan and south Korea will guard against China from flanking the US.
With all of this equipment movement going on, as seen by witnesses, why would Jade Helm use Abrams tanks in American Cities? These are for the use against other tanks and armor, a Seventy ton tanks would only tear our streets to bits, collapse bridges and fall into infrastructure if used in our cities, but Russian tanks and armor would be more vulnerable.
Jade Helm is for the positioning of military assets to be used as control for the riots that will ensue the US when all the fun begins.
I did see this in a dream, where I was told that within six moths (since May), WWIII would be possible and is planned by agreement of the vice President and the PTB. It was also shown in my dream that it was expected of up to 64 million will survive because of the underground survival shelters around the world used by the elites and that 7 billion are expected to perish during this harvest.
This will follow the pattern of what did happened when Atlantis fell, which the survivors did returned as the next Gods of the primitive people who were lucky to live throughout all this.
I do think because of wishful thinking of the PTB, and the "unplanned" cosmic events that will occur during this time, this carefully crafted plan will be abridge and will not be manifested in our reality.
We will then experience the Wave as it interacts with all and changes human consciousness.
I cannot anticipate what is next though, but I feel it will be something I could never dream of; however, I do not expect that I will survive during these times.

Εἰρήvη said:
What makes the Air Force so different from other military units?
Perhaps the simple fact that they usually don't encounter the people on the ground but from the air, where they all look the same... moving dots. Out of sight, out of mind.... assuming you have one.

KingTiger said:
I think Jade helm is a cover for the invasion of the Ukraine, the military push into Iran by the EU and Israel, and Japan and south Korea will guard against China from flanking the US.

With all of this equipment movement going on, as seen by witnesses, why would Jade Helm use Abrams tanks in American Cities? These are for the use against other tanks and armor, a Seventy ton tanks would only tear our streets to bits, collapse bridges and fall into infrastructure if used in our cities, but Russian tanks and armor would be more vulnerable.

Jade Helm is for the positioning of military assets to be used as control for the riots that will ensue the US when all the fun begins.
[...]

Hi KingTiger, it's hard to decipher - exactly - what's going on?

After reading several articles and opinions on what Jade Helm is and is not, I'm left with the feeling that part of "this Drill" is to confuse and distract. While everyone's attention is focus on Military vehicles on the Interstates and railways, helicopters buzzing High rises between 1 and 4 in the morning, with assorted planes flying as low as tree tops and rattling residential windows, along with different Military Divisions - all over the 50 States, many with regular Military scheduled Drill's and then the "advanced announcement" of the Jade Helm exercises, it's like they are trying really, really hard to keep our attention and focus on the Home Front.

Look here - not over there?

BREAKING: 33,000 Troops Deploy to Pacific for Talisman Sabre 15
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aIfHZMtxq4

Published on Jul 1, 2015

Here's another story conveniently omitted from your evening news, it's called operation Talisman Sabre and it's coming soon. Scheduled at just the right time as the global economy trembles because nations of the world are defaulting on debts from the international banking cabal... The militaries of the world prepare for the inevitable call to war.

As Randolph Bourne said "War is the Health of the State" and the only way out of the impending global economic collapse is to feed the war machine fresh bullets and fresh bodies.

Friends, XXXX XXXX (Jade Helm) 15 officially goes live in a few weeks. It will span 10 US states... And nearly simultaneously, from July 4th through the 19th, several thousand miles away more than 33,000 United States and Australian military personnel will be engaged in Operation Talisman Sabre.

This show of military power comes at a time when tensions with China over their man-made naval stations in the South China Sea are reaching a steady boil.

And wouldn't you know... At the exact same time Talisman Sabre 2015 goes live with Jade Helm 15 - China has issued a warning - complete with naval coordinates - for all navies to steer clear of their latest live fire exercises in the south China Sea.

China is more than ready - and making sure the world knows.

Talisman Sabre will deploy 21 ships, including the U.S. Navy aircraft carrier USS George Washington, more than 200 aircraft, and three submarines.

But it isn’t limited to just the Pacific region multiple locations WITHIN the U.S will host maneuvers, Pearl Harbor, San Diego, Virginia and Guam; and multiple locations WITHIN Australia near Shoalwater Bay.

That’s not all… they’re calling this a "whole-of-government effort" as it includes participation from international organizations like the World Food Programme and the United Nations.

As if that’s not enough US Federal law enforcement is getting in on the action as the FBI joins the U.S. Departments of State (DoS), Justice (DoJ) and Agriculture (USDA), U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the American Red Cross.

The military says "Talisman Sabre is a realistic and challenging exercise that brings service members closer and improves both nations' ability to work bilaterally, and prepares them to be poised to provide security regionally and globally."

Friends, 33,000 military personnel are deploying into the Pacific to train for war, global economic collapse is on the horizon yet nothing from the state controlled media?

US military strategy for world domination targets Russia and China
_http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2015/07/02/pers-j02.html

The US Department of Defense made public Wednesday its 2015 National Military Strategy, a 24-page document that outlines the perspective of the Pentagon for future military operations. The document makes for chilling reading.

“Future conflicts will come more rapidly, last longer, and take place on a much more technically challenging battlefield. They will have increasing implications to the US homeland.” So declares the foreword by Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

The report singles out four countries as potential targets for US military action: Russia, Iran, North Korea and China. Three of the four possess nuclear weapons, and Russia and China have the second- and third-largest stockpiles, trailing only the United States itself.

[...] The report begins by dividing the world’s nation-states into two categories: “Most states today—led by the United States, its allies, and partners—support the established institutions and processes dedicated to preventing conflict, respecting sovereignty and furthering human rights. Some states, however, are attempting to revise key aspects of the international order and are acting in a manner that threatens our national security interests.”

This categorization of countries is ludicrous. In the pursuit of its interests, Washington routinely flouts the authority of international institutions and violates international law, including the Geneva Conventions. As for “preventing conflict, respecting sovereignty and furthering human rights,” ask the tortured peoples of Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya and eastern Ukraine about the consequences of US invasions, bombings and drone strikes, CIA subversion, and proxy wars and civil wars instigated and backed by Washington.

The Pentagon separates the world into two camps, those who kowtow to America, the dominant world power, and those who dare to oppose, in some fashion or other, the American imperium.

[...] The hypocrisy almost boggles the mind! None of the four accused countries is actually engaged in a war with anyone, while the United States is currently waging war in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, conducts drone missile strikes in a half dozen other countries, and deploys military forces in more than 100 countries around the world.

The Pentagon document admits, “None of these nations are believed to be seeking direct military conflict with the United States or our allies.” But it continues, “Nonetheless, they each pose serious security concerns …”

Angelburst29,

this is such disturbing information. I've been thinking of it quite a lot since reading yesterday. Horrible in what the consequences of this could be. The idea of taking on China and Russia is insane.

Thanks for posting, probably wouldn't have heard of it otherwise.

Just so we don't go 'overboard' in our thinking, we should remember that the USA and Australia run these exercises every year. When I was in the Navy I participated in one, back in 1971.
I'm still here to tell the tale.

Angelburst29,
Notice the figure of soldiers - 33 k. Remember Malaysian Boeing was ordered to lower down to 33 thousand feet before it exploded/was shot down.

SummerLite,
You may try to consider that these drills, aimed seemingly against China and Russia, could well be carried out in coordination with PTB above the heads of Moscow and China 'public governments'. While we and China are also building up the amount of military exercises. And notice an increased Russia's militaristic rhetoric. May be 'secret government' gives commands to different 'pawns' on the chess board, so the party looks 'natural'?!

Well, Thanks guys. Its good to have your added perspectives on my "take" of this. My imagination immediately created this scenario which seemed like the truth being conveyed in the article and I went with it. Jumping to conclusions and the most obvious ones are a good thing to be aware of and question.

Antony, that is more likely the bigger picture here. Everyones strings are being pulled.

I'm also curious about the number 33. I've read what the C's have said about this several times and still don't comprehend what they wanted to share. 33 is the Medusa number, full of snakes is pretty simplified and that is about all I understand of it.

SummerLite said:
Well, Thanks guys. Its good to have your added perspectives on my "take" of this. My imagination immediately created this scenario which seemed like the truth being conveyed in the article and I went with it. Jumping to conclusions and the most obvious ones are a good thing to be aware of and question.

Antony, that is more likely the bigger picture here. Everyones strings are being pulled.

I'm also curious about the number 33. I've read what the C's have said about this several times and still don't comprehend what they wanted to share. 33 is the Medusa number, full of snakes is pretty simplified and that is about all I understand of it.

Hi SummerLite, "Jumping to conclusions" might have been a visual effect - of a mistake I made?

I had only wanted to highlight/bold this one paragraph, "Friends, XXXX XXXX (Jade Helm) 15 officially goes live in a few weeks. It will span 10 US states... And nearly simultaneously, from July 4th through the 19th, several thousand miles away more than 33,000 United States and Australian military personnel will be engaged in Operation Talisman Sabre. "

Unfortunately - the rest of the whole article - got highlighted and bolded along with it, which gives the impression - the remaining words are "screaming" - ALERT. My apologies. I wasn't aware of my mistake until now.

And MusicMan is right - we don't (need to) go 'overboard' in our thinking many of these exercises are normally scheduled practice Drill's.

One site, I came across a few weeks ago, "Counter Jade Helm Exercises" seems to be run by two level headed Administrator's. It's mainly, to set up groups, to monitor activities and collect information. One admin - Bill Silver Eagle (William M. Silaghi) just had his Post's hacked. He was providing information on the different Military bases, the Drill's or exercises that were scheduled and type of plane's and helicopter's that other Poster's were submitting, that were not related to Jade Helm.

"To whomever on this page reported Bill Silver Eagle resulting in temporarily blocking of my Tribal Name Account, I want you to consider what you have done to this Event Page. Aside from Deleting all my posts, you've also caused the important information on communications, installations, units, and state organization, i.e., State Director/coordinator Contacts to also be deleted.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits and may you drop a transmission in the middle of rush hour traffic."

_https://www.facebook.com/events/936947686336611/

They are careful to weed out information which has no solid data and is not directly relate to the Jade Helm exercise, and bans articles from site's like ConsciouslyEnlightened, BeforeItsNews, AllNewsPipeline, GodLikeProductions, INFOWARS and others.

There may be no relevance to this what`s so ever, but the latest info is that on June 26th several of the Indian Nations declared their independence from the governments.

Many more are about to follow suit all across Canada and the U.S.

It is an interesting thought that Russia might step in to help, if there problems with the government, since some tribes do hold Treaty`s with Russia.

Ukraine type of situation in the U.S over Indian lands maybe?

It will be interesting to follow the developments.

An article on "Operation Counter Jade Helm."

Texans organize 'Operation Counter Jade Helm' to keep an eye on the federal troops
_http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/texas/article/Texans-organize-Operation-Counter-Jade-Helm-to-6378017.php

Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions.

Eric Johnston, a 51-year-old retired firefighter and sheriff's deputy who lives in Kerrville, is a surveillance team leader in Texas. He'll coordinate three groups of volunteers, about 20 folks in total, who hope to monitor the SEALs, Green Berets and Air Force Special Ops in Bastrop, Big Spring and Junction when Jade Helm kicks off on July 15. With media prohibited at the drills, the volunteers could be a main source of information for the highly-anticipate seven-state exercise.

The Texas volunteers are just one regiment of a national effort, organized by 44-year-old former Marine Pete Lanteri, a New Yorker living in Arizona with plenty of experience on civilian border patrols. He founded the Counter Jade Helm Facebook page, with six thousand members, and he made the webpage and forum to which field reports will be uploaded.

"We're going to be watching what they do in the public," he said. "Obviously on a military base they can do whatever they want. But if they're going to train on public land we have a right as American citizens to watch what they're doing."

He said the volunteer force includes about 200 people, with the largest group in Arizona. Many former military and law enforcement, as well as lifelong civilians have joined the cause.

Lanteri will coordinate the whole seven-state operation from his home in Phoenix, Ariz., where each field report will be received. Other individuals, like Johnston, will lead the efforts in each state, and others still will oversee the operations in each town where Jade Helm will take place.

There, volunteers will locate the drill sites and observe. Johnston said there's a strict no-camouflage policy to avoid the appearance of a more radical group, and they'll all be unarmed. With binoculars and spotting scopes, they'll record troop numbers, uniforms and activities.

They'll relay all reports to the headquarters in Arizona. There, Lateri said an intelligence staff, some whom are former Army intelligence workers, will review and verify information before posting it publicly on their website.

"We just want to see what they're doing and make that information public," Johnston said.

That work seems similar to the task Texas Gov. Greg Abbott gave the Texas State Guard—one of three branches of the state-owned Texas Military—in April when he ordered them to "monitor" the federal troops in Jade Helm. However the Texas Military won't share the details of their orders. In response to a query, a spokesperson said "we are unable to speak about ongoing operations."

Abbott called up the guard after Texans flooded his office with fearful questions and comments about the impending exercise. Most thought Jade Helm was a front for a federal invasion and institution of martial law. Those comments mirrored theories about the drill that circulated online, some of which incorporated suspicions of shuttered Walmarts-turned-death camps, giant underground tunnels and century-old global conspiracies. Those notions drew chuckles from across the country, and eventually landed Jade Helm in the national headlines.

But the organizers insist the radically conspiracy-minded have been filtered from the surveillance volunteers, and no one among their group fears the imminent opening of concentration camps. Lanteri said he struggles to keep that bloc off his Facebook page.

"Once I saw the freaking nut-jobs coming out of the woodwork I was spending half my day discrediting what they were posting," he said. "No nut-jobs will be put in the field."

But that's not to say they aren't suspicious. Both Johnston and Lanteri think the military is up to something. As far back as November, Johnston heard rumblings of an unprecedented multi-state military drill on web forums he visits for law enforcement training and former military. That was months before the public learned of Jade Helm in March through a military slideshow document with a map that labeled Texas as a "hostile" territory.

The uproar that followed pushed the U.S. Army Special Operations Command to send a spokesperson to Bastrop to address the fears of concerned citizens. The crowded town hall meeting did little to ease tensions. Johnston was there. He said it made him suspicious, though he doesn't think Jade Helm is a front for martial law.

But he said he doesn't know what is up, he's "got a gut feeling." So he'll return to Bastrop, 130 miles from his home, next week to personally oversee the start of Operation Counter Jade Helm. With an unknown number of federal troops moving between vaguely-specified Texas locations for two months, volunteer staffing will be tight, but they'll try to have someone on call at each location at all times.

The public site "Operation Counter Jade Helm" has been down for two days. They do have another site but it's password protected for members working with the organizers. I'm not a member, so don't know if that site is affected, as well?

Guess, it was expected - with the Jade Helm starting date - only two days away.

angelburst29 said:
The public site "Operation Counter Jade Helm" has been down for two days. They do have another site but it's password protected for members working with the organizers. I'm not a member, so don't know if that site is affected, as well?

Guess, it was expected - with the Jade Helm starting date - only two days away.

I wonder if there are cached versions of it, if needed? Can you access it with the wayback machine at archive.org?

About Counter Jade Helm

Counter Jade Helm, aka CJH, is a training exercise for the people. In response to the military’s multi-state training, called Jade Helm 2015, citizens will participate in an unofficial fashion to practice counter-insurgency, organizational and intelligence gathering and reporting skills.

CJH is not affiliated with the military’s training exercise.

The objective is not to stop or countermand the military’s training, but to practice our own skills. Anyone can participate. Groups within each state that will play host to the military are being established to streamline the process. Individuals not wishing to be affiliated with a group can also submit information to this website for analysis and publishing.>Vermilion adopts a business or commercial centric visual model, with corporate background shades interwoven with configurable, vibrant or brand colors, allowing for an equilibrium between professionalism and artistic allure.

_http://counterjadehelm.info/

Back
Top Bottom