Session 4 April 2015

If things are this dramatic right now globally it is chilling to imagine how much further the situation will escalate.

Quite true, I think.

Personally, I was quite flabbergasted lately by some posts and graphs in this topic: Computational modelling of the companion star and its interaction with Sol notably on its last page.

You have to be logged in to be able to see the graphs, though.

I mean, a five fold increase of incoming space debris over the next decade or two certainly seems hard to imagine now -- let alone the impact of that on an unsuspecting and unprepared populace world wide including its resonance into the economy and such. :rolleyes:

transientP said:
electrosonic said:
alkhemst said:
That its all one, while in theory could be true, is often just a blanket statement many new-agers like to use to cover over difficult problems or personal responsibility. You can transcend duality from the comfort of your living room while watching Oprah interview Erchart Tolle, and do it in a yoga tree-pose, envisioning the law of attraction to take away world hunger and vote in the first woman President, Hillary Clinton. I don't doubt some try just that.

Yeah true, but it can never be done from 3D, no matter how many courses they attend lol.
In fact, surely it would be STS to even try to attempt to change things to suit yourself through the power of the mind in this dimension?

Yeah.. another attempt to serve a "self". Who are they to try to force a world in which no one is allowed to be hungry ?
Just because it doesn't fit in with their current view on what should and shouldn't exist ?

It would take a really big ego i think to assume that all the hungry people are just sitting there waiting for your specific fragrance of love and light..

This is my first official post since writing my intro a year ago...
I am a bit bothered by the "feel" of the above comments although there is no argument with the context.
Some of us who were prompted to search for solutions for the incredible pain and misery witnessed in the world before this material was available for contemplation and consideration were drawn to the new age concepts, for sure. I happen to be one of those people, as was Laura, perhaps, as I understood her story in "Amazing Grace". I really understand the call and drive to find a way to heal what seems to be dark and painful. However, I would argue that it is not always from the place of a "big ego" and such. Often, one does not know the best path until many dead ends have been tried out. I do not regret trying things. At this point in time, after reading many times over what the C's have said, I feel that I really understand the motivation of the "do-gooder" who I was. Consequently, my eyes are open and the learning is deep and not just intellectual. I do think compassion for allowing others to learn as they will/or not is appropriate and we are ALL 3D learners here.

sitting said:
alkhemst said:
You can transcend duality from the comfort of your living room while watching Oprah interview Erchart Tolle, and do it in a yoga tree-pose, envisioning the law of attraction to take away world hunger and vote in the first woman President, Hillary Clinton. I don't doubt some try just that.

Really?

I think you've moved beyond dismissive--and into the realm of the silly. Good for a few laughs (to some)--but contributing little to the discussion.

A bit disappointing. FWIW.

I get you might not see the humour in it, or see the point I was illustrating with it. I could have written it in other ways, I had that reflection and laughed at it myself, but I'm no comedian either. Would you say its somewhat off to feel disappointed though? Seems a strong reaction.

My meaning is that the all is one, transcend duality ideas have an undeniable appeal to those that want to deny things.

For me its like this, imagine we're going to Mt Everest to visit the basecamp but we've never been there and we talk to others who have never been there either and we discuss at length about the awe one feels at its presence, and everyone has their own opinion about it, and we all believe ourselves to be right but no one really knows.

At the same time there's all the mundane things we need to do to prepare like booking flights, accommodation, organising dates, getting the type of clothes we'd need, gear etc. etc. But all that feels hard and not to mention uninteresting so what we do instead is keep discussing the concept of this feeling of awe we are sure now we know a lot about. It even becomes a rather technical belief system and then when we meet someone who has actually been to Everest and they describe it, we can't believe them because their description doesnt match ours at all. So it seems as if they are deluded and we dismiss their description outright.

JeanneT said:
transientP said:
electrosonic said:
alkhemst said:
That its all one, while in theory could be true, is often just a blanket statement many new-agers like to use to cover over difficult problems or personal responsibility. You can transcend duality from the comfort of your living room while watching Oprah interview Erchart Tolle, and do it in a yoga tree-pose, envisioning the law of attraction to take away world hunger and vote in the first woman President, Hillary Clinton. I don't doubt some try just that.

Yeah true, but it can never be done from 3D, no matter how many courses they attend lol.
In fact, surely it would be STS to even try to attempt to change things to suit yourself through the power of the mind in this dimension?

Yeah.. another attempt to serve a "self". Who are they to try to force a world in which no one is allowed to be hungry ?
Just because it doesn't fit in with their current view on what should and shouldn't exist ?

It would take a really big ego i think to assume that all the hungry people are just sitting there waiting for your specific fragrance of love and light..

I am a bit bothered by the "feel" of the above comments although there is no argument with the context.
Some of us who were prompted to search for solutions for the incredible pain and misery witnessed in the world before this material was available for contemplation and consideration were drawn to the new age concepts, for sure. I happen to be one of those people, as was Laura, perhaps, as I understood her story in "Amazing Grace". I really understand the call and drive to find a way to heal what seems to be dark and painful. However, I would argue that it is not always from the place of a "big ego" and such. Often, one does not know the best path until many dead ends have been tried out. I do not regret trying things. At this point in time, after reading many times over what the C's have said, I feel that I really understand the motivation of the "do-gooder" who I was. Consequently, my eyes are open and the learning is deep and not just intellectual. I do think compassion for allowing others to learn as they will/or not is appropriate and we are ALL 3D learners here.

JeanneT,
I did not mean to offend. I agree that each path taken is legitimate and necessary in order to grow.
In context, as you said, it was but one way to phrase what I was thinking. I should perhaps choose my wording more precisely.

Welcome back to the forum after a year's absence !

transientP said:
JeanneT said:
transientP said:
electrosonic said:
alkhemst said:

JeanneT,
I did not mean to offend. I agree that each path taken is legitimate and necessary in order to grow.
In context, as you said, it was but one way to phrase what I was thinking. I should perhaps choose my wording more precisely.

TransientP,
No offense taken. I was just stirred to finally speak which is a really good thing. Thank you and I appreciate the welcome.

JeanneT said:
transientP said:
JeanneT said:
transientP said:
electrosonic said:
alkhemst said:

JeanneT,

TransientP,
No offense taken. I was just stirred to finally speak which is a really good thing. Thank you and I appreciate the welcome.

I didn't mean to offend you or be judgemental about anyone in particular either. Its great to hear your feedback about it though.

Added: I too had a lot of interest in new age concepts at one point in my life I strived for this idea of enlightenment, as if it was a switch that I would turn on or off, that while off the world displays suffering, while on, the suffering is gone including mine.

I conjectured that in fact no one suffered, instead it was a view of reality I had just choosen to be in. The thing is while I was convinced I could just turn enlightenment on in theory, in reality it hadn't occurred. I figured there's a space where duality and unity of all is nolonger a contradiction, that I could in theory shift my consciousness to the stem of all consciousness and just like that all my personal pain vanished. I even would go so far as to convince myself that I was already there, the act of believing I wasn't was the very mechanism of staying in the experience of duality, so I would convince myself that although I'd still suffer, it wasn't really suffering, I was beyond it, at least I was in my head.

How that translated in my own life was that I would deny any painful feelings that would come up in me, I would also become quite judgemental of others who wore their feelings on their sleeves. It was a way of being that I can see more clearly now came from my upbringing, the cold and unfeeling approach my mum had to her own life directly attracted me to this interpretation of that "philosophy".

Palinurus said:
If things are this dramatic right now globally it is chilling to imagine how much further the situation will escalate.

Quite true, I think.

Personally, I was quite flabbergasted lately by some posts and graphs in this topic: Computational modelling of the companion star and its interaction with Sol notably on its last page.

You have to be logged in to be able to see the graphs, though.

I mean, a five fold increase of incoming space debris over the next decade or two certainly seems hard to imagine now -- let alone the impact of that on an unsuspecting and unprepared populace world wide including its resonance into the economy and such. :rolleyes:

Palinurus,

Thank you for those links. The "five fold increase of incoming space debris over the next decade or two" really got my attention too. tohuwabohu has done an amazing job creating the graphs.
All these efforts make me realize the value of our collective resources. My main effort is to just try to link the topics with Cs quotes since I am not much of a scientist or mathematician.

The information about the "space debris" made me do some searching for references to "mitigation". I am hoping these quotes apply at least to a degree:

Session 5 October 1994
Q: (L) Are there any places that are going to be safer than others?
A: Changeable.
Q: (L) Is the North Caroline/Blue Ridge Mountain area relatively safe?
A: What did I just tell you? Depends on vibrational frequency changes. No specific earth changes are accurately predictable until near
event.
{This is an important clue that suggests that by changing the vibrational frequency of either ourselves or our planet, or both, that
cataclysms can be mitigated
.}

Session 26 November 1994

Q: (L) You have told us through this source, that there is a cluster of comets connected in some interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the interactive way with our solar system, and that this cluster of comets comes into the plane of the ecliptic every 3600 years. Is this correct?
A: Yes. But, this time it is riding realm border wave to 4th level, where all realities are different.
Q: (L) Okay, so the cluster of comets is riding the realm border wave. Does this mean that when it
comes into the solar system, that its effect on the solar system, or the planets within the solar system,
(Jan or us), may or may not be mitigated by the fact of this transition? Is this a mitigating factor?
A: Will be mitigated.

And for the " post transformational trauma and confusion" period the Cs have this to say:

Q: (A) Okay, you say that knowledge is supposed to protect from trauma and confusion. On the other hand, all is lessons, so trauma is a lesson. Why are we supposed to work to avoid a lesson?

A: You are correct, it is a lesson, but if you have foreknowledge, you are learning that lesson early, and in a different way.

Q: (L) So, if you learn the lesson in a different way, does that mitigate the need or the way or the process of the way of learning at the time of transition?

A: Yes. Smoother.

One possibility that we can try to keep in mind is our FRV (Frequency Resonance Vibration). This is the end of the approximately 309,000 year cycle and it results in the "transition" which makes it different than many of the previous cycles for the brown star influence and the cometary influence I think.

goyacobol said:
One possibility that we can try to keep in mind is our FRV (Frequency Resonance Vibration).

Hi goyacobol,

Good summation as usual. Thank you!

Given its relevance, I like to ask if I may, for a summation on our FRV.
How is it defined--and how is it refined?
What are its physical characteristics if any? And how is the DO-ing thing related?
What in terms of its psychic & emotional component. And the thoughts we ought to sustain?
And finally where does intention & faith fit in?

It's a handful. But you've more than demonstrated your competence. :)

Thanks in advance.

alkhemst said:
My meaning is that the all is one, transcend duality ideas have an undeniable appeal to those that want to deny things.

For me its like this, imagine we're going to Mt Everest to visit the basecamp but we've never been there and we talk to others who have never been there either and we discuss at length about the awe one feels at its presence, and everyone has their own opinion about it, and we all believe ourselves to be right but no one really knows.

Thank you for your reply.

I still have difficulty understanding why you so strongly link non-duality to denial. As the concept is fundamental to our knowledge base. The C's often refer to unity. And I believe unity & non-duality are synonymous.

Interesting that you chose Everest base camp as metaphor for 4th density. The omens are NOT good! The 2014 avalanche there killed 16 sherpas near Camp 1. And the avalanche this past week wiped out 18 and counting.

Two members of my immediate family made that trek (to base camp). Thankfully it was in 2012 & 2013. A close call.

sitting said:
alkhemst said:

Thank you for your reply.

I still have difficulty understanding why you so strongly link non-duality to denial. As the concept is fundamental to our knowledge base. The C's often refer to unity. And I believe unity & non-duality are synonymous.

Interesting that you chose Everest base camp as metaphor for 4th density. The omens are NOT good! The 2014 avalanche there killed 16 sherpas near Camp 1. And the avalanche this past week wiped out 18 and counting.

Two members of my immediate family made that trek (to base camp). Thankfully it was in 2012 & 2013. A close call.

sitting and alkemst,

First of all I just want to say I really enjoy both of your posts in many other threads as well as this one. I hope I am not intruding on your discussion but you caused me to do more session searching which is actually strangely "fun" for me. I don't have all the answers but I think the Cs have given so many clues that I can hardly keep up with them. I didn't go back to re-read everything you have covered but I have followed along up to this point anyway. Hopefully I won't repeat anything others have said about "duality". I did find what I think may help on this topic.

Here are some sessions quotes on the subject:

I will start with this quote because I think it may strike at the heart of this discussion. I think both your points of view have merit based on how you link them to "density".

Session 16 September 1995

Q: (RC) Is the "I Am The One" a feminine force?
A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare
yourself for a long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels
5 through 7 there is no duality.
The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all
densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality
, since it is perfectly blended, thus in
permanent balance.

The following quote I think may describe the reason you are going back and forth describing "different ways" of looking at duality.

Session 22 October 1994

Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some by-product that
is desirable to other beings?
A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also
be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in
one of only two ways.
That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back
to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is
voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of
completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call
physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in
evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with
souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal
state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not
measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The
necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds
of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a
completely ethereal existence.

The following sort ties together the concept that "duality" is a short cycle phenomenon requiring a physical body with a spiritual component.

Session 12 April 1997

Q: Okay, if one makes certain extremely significant choices in one's life, at certain significant junctures,
does that change one's reality in a complete way?
A: Just remember this: as we have told you before, network, meditate, learn and strive for answers,
and ask for what you need. Always be in control of your own ship...
Q: (M) There is a symbol that always comes to my mind, and I would like to know what this symbol
means? [draws symbol which looks like two spirals back to back.]
A: The duality of body and spirit... the two perfectly interlock for those in the physical/material planes.
One reflects the other always in the timeless existence of all creation!
Q: What is the origin of that symbol?
A: Symbols always naturally evolve of pure consciousness thought form.
Q: Anything further on that symbol?
A: No.

Possibly relating to such things as the Nordic Covenant some bloodlines may have more pronounced duality in their genes so to speak (not jeans). :P

Session 19 April 1997

Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative
orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?
A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is
more pronounced,
therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.
Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a
part of the spirit-body connection...
A: The extant body.
Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?
A: Existent/external.

This last one reinforces Neil's comparison of duality with a magnet with north and south poles. Neil's Example

Session 31 January 1998

Q: My thought was that if monopoles exist, the only way they can
exist is that if somewhere, under some conditions, the opposite of
the pole exists... I mean they cannot exist in third density without
being a duality... (A) Yes...

A: And third density cloaks so many truths.
Q: Do you say cloaks in the sense that it cloaks the monopoles from
our observation?
A: Measureability.
Q: Cloaks them from our measureability.
A: Psychomantium.

My understanding from the above Cs remarks is that "Duality" only exists in densities 1-4. In the higher densities 5-7 (or at least in 6th), the negative is there only for reflection and does not exist in the usual meaning of "exists". I may be wrong of course.

goyacobol said:
My understanding from the above Cs remarks is that "Duality" only exists in densities 1-4. In the higher densities 5-7 (or at least in 6th), the negative is there only for reflection and does not exist in the usual meaning of "exists". I may be wrong of course.

That's the way I understand it, also. The reflection of STS is there for balance. Here's what the Cs have said:

Session 950107 said:
Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand
the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just
simply for the exercise in understanding that
which is below us?
A: Strive always to rise.
Q: (V) Haven't we already done our 1st and
2nd level work as evolving souls?
A: Yes.
Q: (V) So there is no reason to step back. (T)
Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?
A: No one. 4th is the last density for full
manifestation of STS.
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level
exist in pure energy?
Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS.
Does that mean that the 5th level, which you
have described as the "contemplative"
level... what is the state of existence of a STS
being on the 5th level?
A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.
Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while
waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their
next incarnation?
A: Exactly.
Q: (T) That is why it's called the
contemplation level. You go and think about
what you have done. (T) What about souls on
6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS
beings?
A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer
need to recycle.
Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at
6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals,
not unified entities. These reflections exist
for balance. They are not whole entities, just
thought forms.

Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the
Bible describes as a "gathering" of angels as
in the story of Job where "Lucifer" came in
before the Lord...
Q: (L) So, there are STS and STO at 6th
density which balance? And they are just
there, they exist?
A: Reflection for balance.

goyacobol said:

Hi goyacobol,

Yes, you may be wrong ... but I doubt it. It's simply an outstanding summation.
Thank you so much for your insights and your willingness to share.

sitting said:
goyacobol said:

Hi goyacobol,

Yes, you may be wrong ... but I doubt it. It's simply an outstanding summation.
Thank you so much for your insights and your willingness to share.

Whew, I'm glad that's over. I kind of sweat sometimes. Wondering how these Cs "clues" will be taken. I am just thankful this one was useful. :)

JeanneT said:
transientP said:
electrosonic said:
alkhemst said:

Hi JeanneT, Glad you decided to join the speaking part of forum members :)

I understand what you say, and I think that it is common to have sought the truth through many teachers and through living life (life is religion) before coming here. And to have found actual pieces of truth before coming here (one would quickly stop being interested in the material if there wasn't a feeling of recognition I think.) And also fairly common to have searched with noble motives I'd think.

Sometimes it can feel a little as one has to find a quote from some teacher used here, that says the same as what one think is the truth, or pretend to not have had any knowledge at all, before reading the material here, in order not to seem as a egocentric deluded person who thinks one has figured out the big banana, when saying something here.
But I have found that it actually helps a lot on finding out if what one knows actually is true, and also how to formulate what one knows, to have it not so easy. (might be uncomfortable but is good brain training)
And the people who really are egocentric deluded persons who think they have figured out the big banana, get filtered out that way. (if you scratch him a little...) And the people who are not, it will make them work harder which is good.

Though I have come to the conclusion that I can probably trust my self more than I actually think (in some ways at least), as I generally got the message fairly quick from when I first started reading Lauras material, that one can't think with the way one thinks, and that all one thinks is true might be false and visa versa, and so decided I cannot trust anything I think, and to doubt anything I know. But often it happens that what I think or know is being confirmed by the ones further on the way than me, which proves to me that I'm probably less ignorant than I think.
Still, even if I trust myself too little, I think it is better to find that out, than to find out that one should trust one self less, and therefor I keep my doubts about myself close at heart, to keep my huge hairy ego from getting the best of me...so the system works for me so to speak, even if I'm generally not a quote person, and prefer to say things in my own words, and forget who said what of the teachers, or where I read it, but more have all I know in a mess, that intuitively gets divided into messy truth box, and messy false box. (and maybe a messy "possibly true or false" box to go through later)

alkhemst said:
JeanneT said:
transientP said:
JeanneT said:
transientP said:
electrosonic said:
alkhemst said:

JeanneT,

TransientP,

I didn't mean to offend you or be judgemental about anyone in particular either. Its great to hear your feedback about it though.

Added: I too had a lot of interest in new age concepts at one point in my life I strived for this idea of enlightenment, as if it was a switch that I would turn on or off, that while off the world displays suffering, while on, the suffering is gone including mine.

I conjectured that in fact no one suffered, instead it was a view of reality I had just choosen to be in. The thing is while I was convinced I could just turn enlightenment on in theory, in reality it hadn't occurred. I figured there's a space where duality and unity of all is nolonger a contradiction, that I could in theory shift my consciousness to the stem of all consciousness and just like that all my personal pain vanished. I even would go so far as to convince myself that I was already there, the act of believing I wasn't was the very mechanism of staying in the experience of duality, so I would convince myself that although I'd still suffer, it wasn't really suffering, I was beyond it, at least I was in my head.

How that translated in my own life was that I would deny any painful feelings that would come up in me, I would also become quite judgemental of others who wore their feelings on their sleeves. It was a way of being that I can see more clearly now came from my upbringing, the cold and unfeeling approach my mum had to her own life directly attracted me to this interpretation of that "philosophy".

Alkhemist,
Please know that I was not personally offended. There were a series of posts that "poked" me a bit as there seemed to be a lack of consideration for an equally valid path for others. I have been hovering over this forum for years, lacking the courage to participate. I am jumping in now and I would have delayed some more had it not been for this discussion...so it is all good.
Alkhemist, I can really identify with what you said for I also tried the denial and rising above to gain enlightenment. I spent many hours contemplating my naval, attempting to live in a non-dual existence and trying to feel the Oneness of All. I trained myself to became so spiritually above it all that I denied real life. Well, what I learned and still learn is that life is not one sided and the more I didn't look at evil the more it chased me down. Paradox was all around me and there was no way to just disappear. I just couldn't get it until I met up with the "Ra" material and the concept of STS/STO.
It is awesome that you use "alkhemist" as a way to identify as the metal turns to gold only by a lot of "cooking" and it can be painful and extremely hot. In addition, one is forced to get out of mind and theories and undergo an inner chemical reaction.
In my responses, I am not trying to sound "preachy" but merely trying to offer the idea that perhaps all these experiences...painful or not, are just puzzle pieces or steps on the ladder. Hope so, for every day brings a new awareness for me or I have to experience a "re-do"as I just don't "get it" all at once. I think it is a gift that we each do it in our own way and in our own time.

Back
Top Bottom