Session 4 April 2015

Spur said:
I REALLY identified with Hackman's role. I had years of playing 'chess' with the spooks.

If this is true, then all the more reason for you to stay--and participate. You would bring first hand knowledge to many of the topics discussed here. And that can be invaluable.

Red Star, I finally found a link to that book. When the title popped up on the screen I had to laugh - I recognised the name immediately. Crikey, I was trying all sorts of things, then all of a sudden heaps of links - here's one of them -http://whale.to/b/jordan.html

M, I understand about using colloquialisms on international forums. I usually stay away from them, but this time the story and colloquialism just seemed appropriate - apparently not for many members.

Sitting, yeah I've been through the ringer. In one case I had a Detective assigned to me. It was a relationship that lasted about a year and a half. I twigged to him after about two weeks but kept it all going as he was giving me legal briefs. I would give him some tid bit every now and then (nothing important) to take back to his superiors to justify the surveillance. I ran into him two years later in the elevator at District Court - I said Hello and he opened his jacket to reveal a Police Integrity Commission badge and said "I know nothing" - I figured he was working undercover on another case and I didn't want to blow his cover, so I kept my mouth shut.

Most of the spooks are just people like you and me, it is a job. Don't make it personal, keep it friendly. The one's you have to be careful of are the psychopaths. The main way I dealt with them is again not making it personal, make them feel like they are succeeding (they're narcistic) and then go about what ever I was doing on a parallel track that achieved the same result.

I've got heaps of stories, 'floating box', 'honey trap', 'agent provocateur' - I love the one where the bloke was trying to sell me an Uzi machine gun while his partner (a stunningly good looking woman all dressed up like a tart (can I say that on this forum?)) kept calling him 'Daddy' - you really had to be there, it was so over the top. I would catch her looking at me out of the corner of my eye, but when I looked at her she looked away. Yeah, they had her make-up, short skirt, knit stockings, tight top all worked out, but she couldn't play the part of the 'flirt'. She probably had a family out in the suburbs someplace.

Eipnvn, I usually don't hang out with groups. I find there is too much 'group think'. Like, you have to act like us to be like us. After all these years, I'd rather go it alone, I experience and learn more and my FRV doesn't feel compromised.

I see the C's keep referring to 'networking'. OK, I can see the advantages. I know when I was a pilot I really enjoyed having another pilot in the cockpit that was on the same page as me. However, finding people on the same page has always been a problem. For me, the jury is still out on whether the members of this forum have got the 'right stuff' - or are they just another bunch of wannabes. I've been watching Laura and the C's for a least 15 years. She's got it, but the rest of you? It doesn't impress me when you go all to pieces over a single comment, a word. Not much depth in that...

Maybe that's what the C's were referring to - members of the forum that are wound too tight and are compromising the WORK of networking.

Spur said:
I've been watching Laura and the C's for a least 15 years. She's got it, but the rest of you? It doesn't impress me when you go all to pieces over a single comment, a word. Not much depth in that...

Really? At least 15 years? Now that is impressive--if true.
She's only been around for 20.

You seem quite dismissive of all others. This without knowing a thing about their backgrounds. A good detective--or spook--would never do this. It shows a rather poor understanding, training, mindset--or all the above. Not the qualities required of a high level operative.

And do not be so proud of foul language. It's indicative of a lack of self control--and mental carelessness. Based on these early signs, I have some doubts about the "usefulness" or relevance of your spooky experiences--if I may be frank.

FWIW.

Spur, if you've been following along for awhile, then you probably know that I don't like vulgarity mainly because it reflects a want of creativity. Think about the difference between:

EFF YOU!

and:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your private parts.

Now, as to your remark to the ladies, I can see what you meant and that it was appropriate and understood in the context in which it was delivered. But repeating it to others in exactly that way would require just a BIT of explanatory preamble, don't you think? Especially in a forum that is so full of international members where colloquialisms are not immediately understood? For the sake of external considering, the backbone of networking?

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Hi goyacobol,

I'm still doing re-reads of what you had so generously put together. A question did pop up however.

When they say connect chakras by proper networking, do they mean connecting one's own internal chakras (through the process of networking with others)--or do they mean connecting one's chakras with the chakras of other people?

Or maybe both? The second coming after the first?

Or maybe even the second without the first?

An internal (self) connection makes more intuitive sense to my way of thinking. It speaks to a greater reliance on self and less of a dependency on others. And it's the gathering of self connected individuals that gives rise to the next level of connective power. The individual's internal connection being the true basis. But I could be wrong.

PS
This difference I think can lead to a slightly different emphasis on one's approach. The internal aspect being perhaps more important. FWIW.

sitting,

I have been thinking about the questions above that seem to have been answered for you by Laura already as far as "proper networking" with others in our group and how we "depend" on each other to a great extent. It is sort of like Gurdjieff's idea of "women on a rope" where as we climb we need to support and help those on the rope behind us or with us to advance. Of course I think you were correct in considering the Work we have to do on ourselves to get our "magnetic centers" in order to be able to help/share in a beneficial way with others before we can connect chakras in a deeper or more significant way.

The connecting of chakras has me thinking that it could relate to "telepathy" which seems to me to be a "psychic" ability that may develop as one moves into 4D. As I was looking for more descriptions of the "psychic" aspects of our development I noticed that it may depend on an "awareness" of 4D.

Here is an excerpt from 1998_07_11 archived _http://web.archive.org/web/20030219132949/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/980711.html

Q: (A) Now, about the relation between the phenomenon of physical disasters that are going to
happen and psychic changes related to the realm border. What is cause and what is effect?
A: One precedes the other.
Q: (L) Okay, so disasters happen and then the reality changes in psychic terms?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Is the approach of the realm border, is the change in the magnetic field... does the reversal of
the poles and the broadening of the magnetic field, is that going to be before the realm border
crossing?
A: Intersection.
Q: (L) So, in practical terms, it may be that, what we observe will be a series of cataclysms,
disasters, the 'cleansing' of the Earth...
A: This has already begun.
Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and intensify. And what we will observe is all of
these things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of these various energies, this realm
border, this reality change, this change in the magnetics because of the interaction with the comet
cluster, the sun's companion, the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an effect upon the
people left on the planet who will then change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?
A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.
Q: (L) Okay, this period of time after this realm border, is this period a preliminary to the total end of
the Earth and all life on it?
A: No.
Q: (L) After all of this change, those people who continue to be on the Earth will be in a new
environment, and it will be almost like having to grow gills to live in water, and some people will have
the ability and some will not. Is that it? It will be more gradual in terms of individual physical
structures and psychic structures?
A: No.
Q: (L) It will be a sudden, total change? Like flipping a switch and everything is going to be different?
A: The key is awareness.
Q: (L) Are there going to be people...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) You didn't let me finish asking my question!
A: But we knew it!
Q: (L) In other words, there are going to be people who are simply not going to see what is
happening?
A: Lost lambs beying in the knight.

Q: (T) They are not getting it. They are lost sheep. That really describes it. (L) Why did you give that
funny twist on the spelling?
A: Why not?
Q: (T) Now, didn't they tell us that when the transition occurs, those who are moving to 4th density
will move, and those who aren't, won't. And that it is not a physical move. That we really would not
notice a difference when we shifted because it's all right here. And, those who are going to shift will
shift right where they stand, and they won't really notice a change, and the perception is not the
issue, it is the awareness of the shift, because we will still be physical... am I heading anywhere in
the right direction?
A: Variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with changing of DNA via awareness?
A: Both ways.
Q: (T) So, we will notice that we can control much more than we could before in terms of our
environment and physical structure, but we will still be doing a lot of things we have always done.

In the quote above I noticed that the awareness factor is key and that we may not develop this awareness until after "physical disasters" and the realm border changes. Some will just be confused like lost sheep "beying in the knight" while those who are ready to shift will be possibly triggered by the events to even notice more by DNA changes that are active "Both ways".

The following session mentions our "psychic" nature and some of the other aspects of changes that are related when one is ready to "bump it up a notch":

Session 10 October 1998

Q: I would like to ask if there is any significance to the fact that
Frank is being afflicted in the area of his gallbladder, considering the
relation to the word 'Gaul?'
A: Only significance is that this is an unnecessary organ, much like
the appendix.
Q: You say it is unnecessary. Was it ever necessary?
A: In earlier models... When one receives message of pain there,
could it be symbolic of advancement of neophysicality?
Q: Are you asking me? I have known a lot of people who had pain
there who are just unhappy people.
A: But why unhappy? Think, my dear... And remember, your
consciousness operates on four levels, not just one!
Q: And what are these four levels?
A: Physical body, consciousness, genetic body and spirit- etheric
body.
Q: Are those the four composites of the human manifestation in 3rd
density?
A: 3rd and 4th. One leads oneself, through physical actions, as well
as psychic ones, to develop these "problems" when one is preparing
to "bump it up" a notch.
Q: Very interesting...
A: Now, a gentle warning: soon you too, Laura, will experience
something similar!
Q: How similar?
A: Exactly similar!
Q: Is Ark going to be sick too?
A: Not likely, as his chemistry bypasses it. In other words, his
gallbladder is functionally obsolete, it is comatose, as a result of diet
and psychic nature.
Q: Alright now, anymore on this before we go in another direction?
A: Well, what do you think of that?!?
Q: I think that he must have bumped up a notch or two already.
A: Maybe... but you are all advanced... Why do you suppose you
have adopted the dietary practices you have?
Q: Because they seem to be the only ones that work to keep me
from being sick. I can't eat like other people... never have been able
to.

As you may notice in the above sessions there is still a physical component to the changes we may experience and it may be a gradual process that could also be accelerated by the coming realm border change and catastrophic events. For some the 4D aspect will go unnoticed while others may see changes in themselves and their relationship with the physical environment. I am only feebly making a case for the possibilities that may lie ahead for us.

When the group was making a special effort to attend a session in July of 2000 they sensed the need to be there and the Cs explained that they had difficulties to overcome just to come together:

Session 22 July 2000

Q: (IT) You probably sense that we have a purpose together, or that we know each other at another level, and you just need confirmation... I don't know. Why do YOU think we are drawn together? (LC) I don't know. I just feel something powerful.

A: Every one here thinks on more than one level. This already puts everyone into a different category than the status quo. You all have quite well developed senses, a more difficult task is learning to trust the messages. Remember, you all have received negative programming at the third density level, which is designed to derail your higher psychic awareness. You by now know that this is false programming, but we realize that the subconscious centers are more difficult for you to overcome. Patience will pay off for you big time!!!

Q: (PC) This is my feeling about the whole thing: us coming together, the energy created by each of us being in each other's presence is a key; it's unlocking something that we agreed to come together at this time, though it may not be apparent now, it's going to be. That's the way I have felt about this whole thing. (IT) Yes. I HAD to come. No matter what. (PC) Yes. (LC) I guess I was wanting confirmation of WHY I felt I HAD to come! (L) And they are telling us that "patience will pay off big time!" They don't say that sort of thing often, and when they do, it really means something big. But, we can't have a clue, because if we start anticipating, we block it! [Laughter] If we just keep doing what is before us to do, things will keep happening to guide us. (F) The energy is this room is really powerful tonight, I notice. (PC) Yes. I just feel like crying. I'm tired, but energized. (IT) And I'm having so much trouble keeping up. I'm trying to listen to the letters one at a time... (L) And that's how we have to deal with this whole thing. It's sort of like listening to the letters one at a time. (LC) And my hand won't move until three letters after I hear one! It's so frustrating! It goes so fast. (A) What kind of programming do we all have? I know it's negative, but what kind in specific?

A: You receive programming daily from many sources, but the ultimate root is essentially the same.

Q: (IT) Yes, TV, cell phone towers, all of that, I guess...

A: Childhood training, etc.

Q: (IT) I was bombarded with religion when I was a child. I hated it. I tried to read the Bible from cover to cover, but by the time I got to Exodus, I knew that this was crap. I tried the Mormons. I didn't get past the second chapter because all of that was crap, too. I tried the Jehovah's Witness thing, and that was crap. I tried being an athiest, and that was crap. Everything that came to me, was crap. (L) Yep. We are in the doodoo for sure!

A: Yes, but the "doodoo" promotes powerful learning opportunities...

Q: (IT) That is SO true. I've been in the doodoo so many times before - and I'm STILL in the doodoo! (LC) Okay, another question, and this is a kind of selfish one I am thinking about...

A: Wait a minute, remember, your plane of existence is STS by its very nautre and that is okay, because you're all where you are for a reason... Now LC, fire away and be just as selfish as you please, dear. [Laughter]

After the above questions and answers were covered, the subject of reincarnation is discussed at length and is very thought provoking. It could also be related to connecting chakras I think. The connecting and unifying is a complex subject that we should maybe develop in steps or increments by taking time to reflect. I could make this reply longer but I don't want to get into too much "doodoo" and write a book. :cry:

Also there is one activity that the Cs say is beneficial in connecting to others and that is EE:

Session 20 August 2011

Q: (L) I don't think we're going to follow that. (Bubbles) Can I ask my quirky question real quick? (L) Well, wait a minute. Is there any
more on {name redacted}? (Psyche) Well, she basically has more questions about advice on the relationship but it looks like the one
answer covered it. So we're basically done with that. (Bubbles) Is it possible to enhance one's telepathy or psychic connection through
Eiriu Eolas practice?
A: Absolutely as we have already said. Read the transcripts!
Q: (Bubbles) So would that mean that one could become more receptive to the frequency of feelings and thoughts of others?
A: SPA {See Previous Answer}

I suppose telepathy would help us even now as we try to communicate with others on the forum from so many backgrounds, cultures and languages.

And lastly, sitting, I just have this sense of feeling that you are a real person that I would like to "sit" across from and share ideas. I think that is almost what the forum should be about.

Sitting, yes it is something like 15 years I've been trying to figure out this whole Cs thing. One of my earliest memories was of Laura researching a pilot that had been killed in Viet Nam. I was a pilot in Viet Nam, so I had an interest in following it up. I also knew how to access various data bases that could tell me if the story was true. After researching it, I called it a 'miss'. However, there was something there that kept niggling away at me. I didn't understand it, but something at some level kept bringing me back.

Over the years and through many different resources, I finally 'got it' when I read Thomas Campbell's trilogy called 'My Big Toe'. So now I understand what Laura is doing and how it works. I also now understand what the Cs meant when they said 'open' - that used to confuse me.

As far as the 'spooky' stories, you're right, they probably won't be much use to you. Especially if you never get on their Radar, but I was causing them problems with some of their programs. Towards the end it was getting very heavy and I knew I was pushing my luck. I could only do so much and those guys had access to enormous assets.

And some of it is dated, I mentioned 'floating box'. That is an old style surveillance technique that probably isn't used anymore - everyone is carrying around their own 'bug' on their persons with a mobile phone. The 'floating box' story is also funny, but it takes too long to tell.

Laura, point taken. Won't happen again.

Spur said:
One of my earliest memories was of Laura researching a pilot that had been killed in Viet Nam. I was a pilot in Viet Nam, so I had an interest in following it up. I also knew how to access various data bases that could tell me if the story was true. After researching it, I called it a 'miss'.

Hi Spur,

I appreciate your reply.

The story you're referring to was not a "miss", but rather an incredible "hit." I too had access to data bases. And I found that pilot's full name. Plus what came out of Laura's subsequent hypnotic session with her son was even more revealing. You might want to re-research that one--with more care.

My point with you had more to do with attitude than details. Whatever stories you can provide I assume we've already seen from Hollywood. My guess is their inside access trumps yours. But I could be wrong.

It might be useful to review (and reflect) on the session where "covertly antagonistic" and "disrespectful" were brought up. It did me a ton of good. Might very well do same for you. I say this because I believe you can contribute a lot. But it won't come without an attitude adjustment, in my opinion. FWIW.

And I apologize if I sound a bit preachy this morning.

goyacobol said:
I suppose telepathy would help us even now as we try to communicate with others on the forum from so many backgrounds, cultures and languages.

And lastly, sitting, I just have this sense of feeling that you are a real person that I would like to "sit" across from and share ideas. I think that is almost what the forum should be about.

Hello goyacobol,

Thank you for another outstanding summation. You know this material SO well. Reading through your postings, I sense an artistic AND disciplined mind. And much kindness too. It is an honor and privilege to be your friend.

I agree with you that our salvation is probably awareness--in the truest sense of the word. It's in the psychic realm rather then the physical one that our hidden powers will manifest I think. "Super-strength and resistance" they said. Those are strong words and they choose their words carefully.

As I mentioned once before, I'm working everyday--on my knowledge AND my faith. Doing my best to keep up with Laura and this group. It's become a big part of my daily life. And each time I gain something, I say a mental "thanks" ... to the lady who made all this possible.

goyacobol said:
I have been thinking about the questions above that seem to have been answered for you by Laura already as far as "proper networking" with others in our group and how we "depend" on each other to a great extent.

An additional comment if I may.

I think Laura made amply clear in her response and in subsequent remarks, that group connection is possible ONLY when the right FRV has been achieved by the individual. Otherwise that person remains on the periphery and is in effect "left behind."

This is a striking choice confronting those still sitting on fences. I sat there once, but I don't sit there anymore.

This also means that those who CAN connect, have already done substantial work on themselves. Being almost but not quite there. The group link then accelerates further movement and eventually fills that remaining gap. At the risk of sounding pompous, I think (and I also feel) I'm kind of in the midst of that phase. I sense you are as well. Along with many others here.

And when enough members achieve this cohesion, tribal strength is achieved. And then it's a big problem--for the bad guys.

sitting said:
goyacobol said:

Hello goyacobol,

Thank you for another outstanding summation. You know this material SO well. Reading through your postings, I sense an artistic AND disciplined mind. And much kindness too. It is an honor and privilege to be your friend.

I agree with you that our salvation is probably awareness--in the truest sense of the word. It's in the psychic realm rather then the physical one that our hidden powers will manifest I think. "Super-strength and resistance" they said. Those are strong words and they choose their words carefully.

As I mentioned once before, I'm working everyday--on my knowledge AND my faith. Doing my best to keep up with Laura and this group. It's become a big part of my daily life. And each time I gain something, I say a mental "thanks" ... to the lady who made all this possible.

sitting,

I agree whole hardheartedly that Laura is a true example of everything we are all striving to become as conscious souls with "holy awareness of true existence". If it was not for her openly sharing her life and experiences freely, I would not be here on the forum. If everyone who joined the forum would at least read Amazing Grace I think they would pause before being negative in their attitudes towards her and what this forum is about. The more we get to know each other the more we see that we are alike and have a kinship. Thank you for reminding me of how we are alike. It is an honor for me as well to be in such good company.

sitting said:
Spur said:
One of my earliest memories was of Laura researching a pilot that had been killed in Viet Nam. I was a pilot in Viet Nam, so I had an interest in following it up. I also knew how to access various data bases that could tell me if the story was true. After researching it, I called it a 'miss'.

Hi Spur,

I appreciate your reply.

The story you're referring to was not a "miss", but rather an incredible "hit." I too had access to data bases. And I found that pilot's full name. Plus what came out of Laura's subsequent hypnotic session with her son was even more revealing. You might want to re-research that one--with more care.

I would call it a hit too. Especially if you know all the details from this side - not only Tom French's article about it, but what I wrote to fill in the details about it that he didn't cover.

Laura said:
sitting said:
Spur said:

Hi Spur,

I appreciate your reply.

I would call it a hit too. Especially if you know all the details from this side - not only Tom French's article about it, but what I wrote to fill in the details about it that he didn't cover.

I think that there is an old podcast about it too... :huh: is it just me that are not used to the mac version of the SoTT page or have the old podcasts been removed?

Yeah, that was one of the more amazing hits, I'd say.

goyacobol said:
If everyone who joined the forum would at least read Amazing Grace I think they would pause before being negative in their attitudes towards her and what this forum is about.

I agree, but would add reading the Wave series would have the same effect. When I first found the C's material, I read (out of ignorance) the online Adventures series (after reading the intro to the C's experiment thinking that was the only material that dealt with it), then the Wave and was really impressed and kept reading and reading all the huge amounts of writings freely available. I kept running into mentions of Amazing Grace, but by the time I wanted to start reading it, it was no longer available (around 2005 or 2006?). Then it became available again around 2011. So the Wave series had the same effect on me (having reread it a couple of times too) until I finally got to read Amazing Grace.

SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, that was one of the more amazing hits, I'd say.

goyacobol said:
If everyone who joined the forum would at least read Amazing Grace I think they would pause before being negative in their attitudes towards her and what this forum is about.

I agree, but would add reading the Wave series would have the same effect. When I first found the C's material, I read (out of ignorance) the online Adventures series (after reading the intro to the C's experiment thinking that was the only material that dealt with it), then the Wave and was really impressed and kept reading and reading all the huge amounts of writings freely available. I kept running into mentions of Amazing Grace, but by the time I wanted to start reading it, it was no longer available (around 2005 or 2006?). Then it became available again around 2011. So the Wave series had the same effect on me (having reread it a couple of times too) until I finally got to read Amazing Grace.

I agree too,
Amazing Grace one can read as a novel, that at the same time will bring a lot of knowledge, and understanding of Laura and her work.
The Wave is half novel half textbook, and will bring even more knowledge, but still understanding of Laura and her work.

Amazing Grace can be a great intro, specially for those that are slightly textbook challenged, (and 1 book takes less time to read than 8 books), so it is a quicker way to check out if one is interested in knowing more about what Lauras work is about.

-And if one is not interested in knowing more after reading Amazing Grace, I would imagine one would never be interested in knowing more, (or that one is a stone)

Back
Top Bottom