The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Snowfall in Asia (Japan and China) breaks records:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS9t9JpYjx0
150 Years Since November Accumulating Snow in Tokyo & Overlapping Collapses of Societies (266)
November 30, 2016
The headlines showing Tokyo's last snow in 1962, was not telling you the entire truth as the last time there was accumulation in November in Tokyo was 1845. Additionally with all of the record snows and clod around Japan it seems they will also repeat a grand solar minimum collapse. I also did an overlay of a timeline of Japan , China and European society collapses at the same times due to a several grand solar minimums.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9k84nstdeE china blizzard and eco villages
China Blizzards Lost Agriculture and Frozen Airports Is There a Solution (267)

December 1, 2016
Blizzards have been blanketing western China since the first week of November, and now another closes airports and strands all agriculture, harvest is at a standstill and what is in the fields an orchards will be 100% loss. Green house community solutions.

-50 °C registered on 1. Dec in the North of Sakha Republic, Russia

f34a0765.jpg

Russian media report that November 2016 appeared to be the coldest November in the Urals and Western Siberia in the 21st century. The coldest was November in Western Siberia (6 degrees below the norm). That's where I live and indeed it was really cold.

Siberia said:
Russian media report that November 2016 appeared to be the coldest November in the Urals and Western Siberia in the 21st century. The coldest was November in Western Siberia (6 degrees below the norm). That's where I live and indeed it was really cold.

Interesting. November 2016 was the coldest in the Netherlands since 1998. The lowest temperature was measured on Nov 29th, which was -8,5 degrees Celsius.

Oxajil said:
Siberia said:

Interesting. November 2016 was the coldest in the Netherlands since 1998. The lowest temperature was measured on Nov 29th, which was -8,5 degrees Celsius.

I can confirm that in Italy the month of November was also much colder and wetter than the previous year / years, i found an article in italian were the author was comparing the weather conditions of last year's November with this year's November, the result, an almost 180 degrees difference, this November being more colder, wetter, with snow in some regions (the Alpine mountains). Interesting that you mentioned the year 1998 Oxajil, if i'm not mistaken in the '97 - '98 the La Nina was pretty strong, many are saying that the winters of those years were very cold with a lot of snow, now i hear that this year La Nina could bring upon us a very cold winter similar to the one of the year '98, will have to wait and see.

This picture is taken in Oskemen/ Ust'Kamenogorsk in East Kazakhstan about two weeks ago. Somebody is trying to fight back against a terrible situation if they went to bed thinking they would be able to get to work in time. I like the picture because of the two lights shining out from under the huge amount of snow, it is tragic, beautiful and symbolic, all at the same time.

Attachments

• East Kazakhstan Nov 2016.jpg
    East Kazakhstan Nov 2016.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 385
I found what may indicate at least some proof that the PTB know about and are preparing for the "climate change". It does not claim to have all the answers but does mention many of the scenarios that we have been considering. The speaker does mention Immanuel Velikovsky and James M. McCanney along with his claimed connections to people in the know.

Some of the details do not take into consideration such things as "timelines" and the nature of the telluric shifts mentioned by the Cs so the flavor is not totally believable to me. But I think it may give some more clues about how the PTB are thinking.

Preparing for pole-shift 2017- Retired Military Man John Moore

https://youtu.be/z5CYzuWqiso

https://www.rt.com/news/369426-cosmic-dust-european-cities/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome said:
Cosmic dust found on rooftops of 3 major European cities

Tiny particles dating back to the birth of the solar system some 4.6 billion years ago have been discovered on rooftops in Paris, Oslo and Berlin.
Previously, the space debris was only found in Antarctica and deep parts of the ocean, but this is the first time, cosmic dust has appeared in major cities.

Scientists looked through 300 kilograms of grime from the gutters of roofs in the three cities and used magnets to extract the particles, which also contain minerals consisting of magnetic materials. In the process, researchers discovered 500 cosmic dust grains.

Gareth Deighan @NewsdeskGareth
Cosmic dust has been found on rooftops in Paris, Berlin and Oslo. It dates back to the birth of solar system. So there you go.
9:55 AM - 6 Dec 2016

The particles, which are roughly 0.01 millimetres in size, fell to earth after forming. Researchers hope that by analyzing the dust, scientists will be able to understand how the early solar system evolved.

Dr. Matthew Genge from the Department of Earth Science and Engineering at Imperial College London and amateur scientist Jon Larsen from Norway both teamed up for the project.

Larsen contacted his colleague in 2011 because he believed cosmic dust particles could be found in urban landscapes.

From the urban samples that were analyzed, researchers were able to understand that large amounts of cosmic dust recently fell to Earth.

“When Jon first came to me, I was dubious,” Genge said. “Many people had reported finding cosmic dust in urban areas before, but when they were analysed, scientists found that these particles were all industrial in origin.”

“We’ve known since the 1940s that cosmic dust falls continuously through our atmosphere, but until now we’ve thought that it could not be detected among the millions of terrestrial dust particles, except in the most dust-free environments such as the Antarctic or deep oceans. The obvious advantage to this new approach is that it is much easier to source cosmic dust particles if they are in our backyards,” he added.

The particles discovered in urban areas, however, were larger than previous particles found, according to the study. They were around 0.3 millimeters.

Based on the size of the particles, analysis suggests that they were formed by melting as they entered the atmosphere at speeds of around 12km per second, making them the fastest moving dust particles found on the planet, according to Genge.

The study also found that cosmic dust has changed over the last million years. There were fewer feather-like crystals than the particles found in Antarctica, which racked up in ice over the last million years.

It is believed that the difference in the particles comes from changes in the orbits of planets in the solar system. Throughout millions of years, the orbits of planets varied slightly, causing disturbances in the gravity they exerted, influencing the trajectory of the microscopic particles as they traveled through space. All of this, according to the study, results in rising temperatures, which cause the crystals that grew in cosmic dust to form in different shapes and sizes.

“This find is important because if we look at fossil cosmic dust collected from ancient rocks to reconstruct a geological history of our solar system, then we need to understand how this dust is changed by the continuous pull of the planets,” Genge said.

In addition to the Inuit warning:

_http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2015/04/earth-has-shifted-inuit-elders-issue.html

here is an explanation of why Earth can shift even more in the coming ears due to a cumulative effect of Jupiter and Saturn approach on the same side of the solar system, culminating in 2024, during the winter months (of course, there are the other factors like sunspots, volcanic eruptions) :

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXhVLP1Ld48
New Mini Ice Age Explained - Starting NOW Deepest in 2024... Perhaps

Shared Joy said:

here is an explanation of why Earth can shift even more in the coming ears due to a cumulative effect of Jupiter and Saturn approach on the same side of the solar system, culminating in 2024, during the winter months (of course, there are the other factors like sunspots, volcanic eruptions) :

Isn't it just another Global Warming propaganda? The description even says:

Hear stories about Arctic melting and how Inuit believe that human and animal intelligence are key to adaptability and survival in a warming world.

It is normal for Greenland to live in an Ice Age, but in Qaanaaq in North Western Greenland they have just experienced a cold storm from the North with gusts up to 50 m/s and a temperature of minus 22 C. The meteorologists claim they have never seen a similar combination before (probably meaning in the last 20-30 years depending on their age). Usually when there are heavy storms in Norhtern Greenland the temperatures are higher. http://www.dmi.dk/nyheder/arkiv/nyheder-2016/december/giftig-cocktail-orkan-og-massiv-frost-i-qaanaaq/ The deep feeze temperature go all the way up to the tropopause which at this lattitude is at about 7-8 km. If animals would encounter such a freeze they would have to go into hiding.

Keit said:
Shared Joy said:

Isn't it just another Global Warming propaganda? The description even says:

Hear stories about Arctic melting and how Inuit believe that human and animal intelligence are key to adaptability and survival in a warming world.

The link above seemed to barrow from an older video. The Inuit communities seem to have been inundated with AGW scientists and news (even some of their Ottawa bound representatives bring the AGW messaging back to the communities) who continually are playing out the GW shtick, and clearly the Inuits see things have changed, yet some of the elders see the changes through a different lens, and thy can't pin it down, using words such as "perhaps" the world has tilted and so on. It's gotta be pretty confusing for them.

There was one video discussed here on the forum many years ago whereby one Inuit elder said that the warming was coming up from underneath, which is what was remebered.

Here is an older SoTT article with the original video that is listed above:

Inuit People Observe Changes in Weather, Sun, and Star Patterns

Minimal temperature in Eurasia last night (in centigrades): :scared:

Min.png

Source: http://meteoinfo.ru/news/1-2009-10-01-09-03-06/13642-21122016-

Re: Solar activity to fall by 60% in 2030-40?

A solar storm will send extraordinary displays of colorful lights through the skies of northern countries, but may interfere with electrical equipment and power supplies.

Christmas Solar Storm Threatens Earth’s Infrastructure
https://sputniknews.com/society/201612221048895921-christmas-solar-storm-dangerous-light/

Thurs. 22.12.2016 - Solar storms, also called geomagnetic storms, occur when plasma, the superheated matter that makes up the sun, is blown outward from our star to create a stream of supercharged particles, sometimes referred to as the solar wind. If the supercharged particles are pulled into Earth’s magnetic field, the atoms react, causing a solar storm. This can cause interference in devices powered with electricity, and also create awe-inspiring atmospheric displays known as aurorae.

Aurorae are most frequently seen at Earth’s magnetic poles, the Arctic and Antarctica, but a solar storm can greatly extend their reach. Space-weather forecasters say that Michigan, Maine, Alaska, Canada, Scandinavia, Scotland, and Northern England all stand a good chance of seeing aurorae in the night sky over the next two days.

While this display is unlikely to cause anything worse than “minor fluctuations” in power, experts warn that solar storms are not always harmless. In an October 2016 executive order, US President Barack Obama said that “extreme space weather events… could disable large portions of the electrical power grid, resulting in cascading failures that would affect key services such as water supply, healthcare, and transportation.” The order called for more “timely and accurate operational space weather forecasts” as well as “protection and restoration of the reliability of the electrical power grid” in the case of outages caused by geomagnetic disturbances.

The most recent solar storm of note occurred in October 2003, damaging several satellites and shutting down the Federal Aviation Administration GPS augmenter for thirty hours.

The largest solar storm on record is the 1859 Carrington Event, which shut down telegraph machines on two continents and caused breathtaking aurorae to appear in Africa, Australia, Latin America, and the United States. Humanity’s reliance on increasingly intricate technology has made solar storms a considerably larger threat. Scientific journal Atmospheric Environmental estimated in 2013 that a solar storm of the magnitude of the Carrington Event today could cause as much as 2.6 trillion dollars of damage to the US alone. Pete Riley, a senior researcher with Predictive Science, estimated a 12 percent chance of Earth being hit with a solar storm of a similar magnitude as the Carrington Event by the year 2020. If his prediction is correct, Obama’s preparations may not come soon enough.

This week has been very cold here in Western Siberia, see details in the article below.

Biting cold below minus 60C brings out the best in Siberian face fashion
By The Siberian Times reporter
22 December 2016

The freeze is so deep that horses - and even Rudolph - is brought indoors to warm up.

information_items_4886.jpg

Such temperatures happen in eastern Siberia, but in the west they are more rare. Picture: Elina Kadochnikova

This is not a week when there was any evidence of global warming in western Siberia, with thermometers plunging to the minus 40s and minus 62 Celsius. Meteorologists say it may get colder still.

At Bolshoe Olkhovskoe oilfield there was a new record for the Khanti-Mansi region with a bone-crushing temperature of minus 62C. The village of Kazym in the same district of Beloyarsky hit minus 58C.

Eyelashes got frosty extensions from nature's own cosmetics, as our amazing pictures show. Beards turned prematurely white.

inside_7.jpg

Eyelashes got frosty extensions from nature's own cosmetics, beards turned prematurely white. Pictures: Alexander Kolesnikov, Alexey Shishkin, I live in Nizhnevartovsk

A video was posted entitled: 'Surgut men are so hardy they only ride on a swing and eat ice cream at minus 51C.'

In Nadym, it nudged minus 50C, and all schools were closed. In Tyumen, school classes were cancelled from grades 1 to 9, with minus 36C the trigger for children to stay home, although elsewhere in Siberia - for example Yakutia in recent weeks - students are still expected in school at below minus 52C.

Nizhnevartovsk hit minus 50C, the coldest winter in ten years in the city. School classes were cancelled today - and for the rest of the week.

Such temperatures happen in eastern Siberia, but in the west they are more rare.

One consequence is the price of a taxi. It has risen threefold because of the deep freeze.

'Many people simply could not start in their engines,' explained one local. 'Due to this, the number of customers increased. But the number of our taxis remain the same, and some our cars also could not start.'

Some flights from Nizhnevartovsk were cancelled, intercity buses were also halted. Road police recommended drivers to postpone long distance and intercity trips.

inside_vartovsk_1.jpg

inside_thermometer_2.jpg

Some flights from Nizhnevartovsk were cancelled, intercity buses were also halted. School classes were cancelled today - and for the rest of the week. Pictures: Reporter-NV, Vladimir Yuzhny

Flights in Surgut and Khanty-Mansiysk were delayed or aborted.

Some 40 trucks were marooned around 50 km from Noyabrsk in temperatures drivers claimed were hitting minus 60C.

Later reports said that lorries had begun to move again.

The governor of Khanty-Mansi autonomous region Natalia Komarova had to cancel a seasonal celebration for children.

inside_trucks_1.jpg

inside_truck_2.jpg

Some 40 trucks were marooned around 50 km from Noyabrsk in temperatures drivers claimed were hitting minus 60C. Pictures: Anatoly Zorya

But many locals are quite happy with the cold. In Surgut a woman was cycling at minus 43C.

Swimmers in Urai and Nizhnevartovsk continue plunging into ice holes or pour cold water over themselves. One popular trick in such temperatures is to throw hot water into the air and see what happens: here is one example.

Surgut photographer Mikhail Batenyov walked around his freezer city. At around minus 40C.

inside_car_surget.jpg

inside_surgut_2.jpg

'My favourite city died as every minute passed. If in the afternoon there were some passers-by, by 8 pm on the streets was amazing to meet anyone.' Pictures: Elina Kadochnikova, Evgeny Barkanov, Mikhail Batenyov, Andrey Kurochkin

He told his Vkontakte social media page: 'To me, as a lover of mystery and horror, it seemed that I was in a hodgepodge of movies like 'Something', 'Mist' and 'Silent Hill'.

'I added a warm sweater, an extra pair of socks and one scarf to my suit, and in this outfit went for a walk in the evening in Surgut. My mobile discharged literally 5-10 minutes after I uploaded a video to my Instagram.

'My favourite city died as every minute passed. If in the afternoon there were some passers-by, by 8 pm on the streets was amazing to meet anyone.

inside_horse.jpg

inside_deer.jpg

A horse was taken the stairwell of an apartment block in Nefteyugansk. And in Tarko-Sale, a reindeer. Pictures: Vkontakte, Yulia Aznaurova

'I went home happy and contented, tired of this crazy but interesting day.'

Locals posted amazing pictures of animals on social media.

A horse was taken the stairwell of an apartment block in Nefteyugansk. And in Tarko-Sale, a reindeer. It looks like Rudolph needed warming up ahead of his big week...

Despite the deep freeze, no significant delays were reported on the 9,289 kilometre Trans-Siberian railway connecting capital city Moscow with the Pacific port of Vladivostok.

Many locals are quite happy with the cold. Pictures: Viktor Kvasov, Oh,Surgut!, Valery Maslov, Renat Gubaydullin

inside_bike_1.jpg

inside_cold_water_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom