Mehran Keshe and Keshe Foundation Game Changer or Scam?

Of course it's up to you, but I think it might be a good exercise to stay away completely from these topics for a while to gain some distance.

Dear Richard,

I would like to suggest that it might be a good exercise to stay away completely from VT. I spent quite a bit of time there in the past and also saw the Keshe development on the site. I also clearly saw Gordon Duff's true nature. At times I praised him when it seemed he was doing truly good things, but ultimately, I decided it was manipulation and con and his empathy wasn't sincere and in fact, nonexistent as expressed by something he actually said during a radio interview! I never hesitated to call him out over some of his more flagrant, untruthful assertions. But why waste one's time & energy on that when there is so much available to be accessed to help us develop ourselves mentally & spiritually. The list of books I want to read is so long . . .

I think it was while I was participating as a commentor at VT that I latched onto 'the only way to win is to not play the game' line from the movie War Games. I had to think very hard as to how one 'would not play the game'. My conclusion was STOP BELIEVING THE LIES, something I had already proclaimed to the few people I was attempting to enlighten w/ actual facts. That's the first step and I think everything that Laura has initiated goes the rest of the way. We're never going to get out of this 3D prison illusion until we REALLY see things as they are. As I stated over at VT, we are up against the Masters of the Universe (as I characterized 4D STS) who are thousands of years more evolved than we are. They know all the tricks and are indeed masters of the craft of deception - and time travel as a further tool to thoroughly skew our perception of reality.

No, it wouldn't change anything fundamental; it would merely change the details of the global horror show that is the full-blown pathocracy we are living in. If anything, it would make things worse. Technological change is meaningless without spiritual change, IMO.

Think about it and you will comprehend that the above is completely true. That somebody is going to enable the world's population to have access to free energy and thus break the chokehold that Big Oil/Energy has on the planet is just one more manipulation to keep us distracted and chasing our tails. These guys are Masters after all.

Your desire for a development that would make the world a better place is obvious and indicates your love and concern for humanity. But you are allowing yourself to be deceived and that doesn't serve your best interests or those of humanity in general. I hope these words will be considered a kindness offered in true sincerity. :flowers:

Approaching Infinity said:
Anything Duff writes should be taken with a megadose of salt. Seems to me that he just makes stuff up, cites "anonymous" sources, and hopes people buy it.

...and hopes that people are too lazy to look for sources. If you try to find sources of their quotes, they often go ultimately back to VT. But not always. For example in this VT article on the same topic:
_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06/05/free-energy-child-sex-ring-cracked-but-not-broken/25/
the quote starting from "This is a hard article to write", that Duff suggests to read between the lines, comes from here:
_http://freeenergyscams.com/breaking-news-sterling-d-allan-pleads-guilty-to-molesting-underage-girls/

One reason for not providing a link can be that on another freeenergyscams page:
_http://freeenergyscams.com/sterling-d-allan-alphabetics-free-energy/
you could find:

d. The Keshe Foundation, another scam and fraudulent organization in our opinion, they say they are not religious but at the same time they say on their website that 19% of all money coming in will be spent for “world religious studies and unification.” Sterling has been supporting them from the beginning.

But as a VT/Duff reader, you are not supposed to know about that.

Good catch, PoB ! Thanks for digging that up and adding it into the mix. :cool2:

Do we have enough for a baked noodle now ? :/

Richard, I know you're trying to figure out the truth regarding Keshe.

However, I don't see how even if this article was legit, how would it make the case that he is for real?

If it were real, it would smack to me like promo work, PR work, in order to keep the money flowing.

I stand by my impressions of the whole thing as a scam, and that was my blink at first before knowing the details.

Why would I be able to have a "blink" impression on this?
I told you that many years ago I was big into the alternative energy research. After much run arounds, this blinks to me like one of those run arounds.

Please Richard, apply the same standards to what Keshe says to what you would set for anyone else. It can be dangerous to have faith in someone pathological as I suspect he is.

Palinurus said:
Do we have enough for a baked noodle now ? :/

Well, this thread is now in the Products and Services board. Maybe we should keep it here, because Keshe is all about a product. The board description says: "Have a product or service to recommend? Or, have you been ripped off? Sound off here. Place the name of the product or service in the thread."

Richard S said:
Gordon Duff-Veterans Today said:
(...) So much of this story revolves around Mehran T. Keshe, whose plasma related defense technologies, threaten the military balance of power, disabling American stealth drones and even leaving an AEGIS destroyer floating, dead in the water, in the Black Sea.
Hmmm... an article about this incident :
_http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

Resume by VT (see below) : Russian Sukhoi Su-24 with the newest jamming complex paralyzed in the Black Sea the most modern American combat management system “Aegis” installed on the destroyer “USS Donald Cook”.

From that, we can only conclude that Russian army has (developed) a technology able to do it.
But the same source, VT, seems highly willing to link it to Keshe's magrav :
_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/

Gordon Duff - VT said:
Is this why Keshe Was Poisoned?

Editorial note: We are told the story is a month old. If any of this is true, then this is a huge issue, not just the lack of follow up but the lack of follow up itself.

For those of you who have never heard of a magrav, and that includes the scientific community, an Iranian scientist with very unconventional views, is being credited with supplying the technology that did what some day could not be done. We interviewed him about this assertion.

Adamus had met with Keshe and the head of our energy program, Jim Hanke along with Mike Harris, has been investigating. I talk with the guy, he is not unreasonable but then again, I am a simple blogger and not a rocket scientist although I do employ rocket scientists or, more appropriately, work “with” them.

There is much more we can write here but suffice it to say that Keshe and his wife were poisoned. Seemingly he has the technology to overcome even that. We do know governments have banned him but are also secretly examining everything he works on. Some of the defense implications projects he has made “open source” were perhaps unseen by him, not by me… Gordon Duff

Anyway, to smile a bit about this Keshe's stories :
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=217&v=0M87oGaqaSk

Bastian said:
Gordon Duff - VT said:
There is much more we can write here but suffice it to say that Keshe and his wife were poisoned. Seemingly he has the technology to overcome even that.

:lol2: :cuckoo:

In a stunning admission Gordon Duff confesses to posting 40% false information! "If I didn't write false information I wouldn't be alive.."
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m-ZY0R1HdQ

Also, notice how discombobulated Duff is talking in this interview. Best not to quote Duff or VT here. We would like to keep the noise down.

After researching and experimenting with the Keshe science and technology, the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission has determined that it is both viable and useful in many areas and states that other African nations should adopt this technology which covers many aspects including health, agriculture and medical applications.

Here are links to some articles regarding this:

http://www.gbcghana.com/1.10060770

http://www.ghanaiantimes.com.gh/africa-states-advised-to-adopt-plasma-techn/

https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2016/10/20/ghana-atomic-energy-commission-hosts-first-space-summit/

http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/summit-on-new-scientific-technology-underway-in-accra.html#.WBKsHK1IRes.facebook

These articles are all from mid October of 2016.

An excerpt from Graphic Online:
"The Director-General of the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, Professor Benjamin J.B. Nyarko, described the conference as “an important landmark for Ghana in science and technology”.

He announced that the commission had been familiarising, testing and affirming the Keshe technology and its applications, adding: “I am happy to state that outcomes are encouraging and the future is promising.”

Professor Nyarko said the Keshe technologies in medicine, health, agriculture, food production and energy, for example, were all areas that could be of tremendous benefit to the country.

He said the theme for the summit was well and truly captured to reflect the continent’s situation and urged the participants to pay attention to the presentations and contribute to the discussions."

Richard S said:
After researching and experimenting with the Keshe science and technology, the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission has determined that it is both viable and useful in many areas and states that other African nations should adopt this technology which covers many aspects including health, agriculture and medical applications.

Here are links to some articles regarding this:

http://www.gbcghana.com/1.10060770

http://www.ghanaiantimes.com.gh/africa-states-advised-to-adopt-plasma-techn/

https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2016/10/20/ghana-atomic-energy-commission-hosts-first-space-summit/

http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/summit-on-new-scientific-technology-underway-in-accra.html#.WBKsHK1IRes.facebook

These articles are all from mid October of 2016.

An excerpt from Graphic Online:
"The Director-General of the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, Professor Benjamin J.B. Nyarko, described the conference as “an important landmark for Ghana in science and technology”.

He announced that the commission had been familiarising, testing and affirming the Keshe technology and its applications, adding: “I am happy to state that outcomes are encouraging and the future is promising.”

Professor Nyarko said the Keshe technologies in medicine, health, agriculture, food production and energy, for example, were all areas that could be of tremendous benefit to the country.

He said the theme for the summit was well and truly captured to reflect the continent’s situation and urged the participants to pay attention to the presentations and contribute to the discussions."

I guess we have to wait and see what comes out of that. I'm not holding my breath though. It is interesting that this foundation seemingly wants to help Ghana with it. Either that, or they know that there is good grounds to deceive and exploit people. Ghana is quite a poor country and it wouldn't be the first time that a so called "foundation", goes into poor countries like that "to help the people". Take a look at the clinton foundation, or the bill and melinda gates foundation, for example. In fact that is the modus operandy of many so called "foundations": They choose a poor country, go in and "help", creating more chaos on the way. Usually in countries like that, there are no institutions and ways for ordinary people to do something against that. That is probably one of the reasons why certain foundations keep on "helping" in areas like that. They can do their deeds easier there.

Doesn't mean the "Keshe Foundation" is doing the same, just that the parallels seem striking. Maybe you could read a bit about the clinton and gates foundations and how they operate and see if you find parallels there? A good and infamous example is the "help" of the clinton "foundation" in Haiti after the devastating earthquake of 2010. Keep in mind that it was already one of the poorest places on earth before the earthquake. Very sobering and scary and it is done in broad daylight, on the guise of "foundations" like that.

Pashalis said:
I guess we have to wait and see what comes out of that. I'm not holding my breath though. It is interesting that this foundation seemingly wants to help Ghana with it. Either that, or they know that there is good grounds to deceive and exploit people.
I am completely aware of how the Clinton and Gates Foundations do their stuff. I also understand your concern that some poor third-world people are being duped and used. Your thoughts and concerns about this are understandable because there has been a general agreement here that the Keshe science and technololgy is a scam, and anyone who appears to be running a scam must have unscrupulous motives in doing so.

So, why go to Ghana? Mr. Keshe had worked in Africa for many years and has seen the conditions which the people there have to exist in and understands how the Western governments and corporations have stolen vast amounts of wealth from them. He has emphasized for years now that African development and assistance was going to be his priority, as the Western nations wouold have to be secondary on his list because they have such greater standard of living.

Another reason for going to Ghana, and Africa in general, is that there is no FDA and other governmental agencies to ban or delay the use of new technologies which can replace or at least assist in various areas including health, energy, water and land remediation and others. In fact, they are very eager to find and utilize new and useful technologies which are effective and very inexpensive.

Your assumption that the scientists in Ghana are probably a bunch of illiterate peasants is unfounded and untrue. Poor, yes, but stupid, no. Pretty much everyone in the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission have degrees, with many having Masters and Doctorates. These people have researched the technology for over a year and have come to the conclusion that not only is Keshe technology valid, but needs to be used by all the African countries to their great benefit.

The research and development of products and services has now been taken over by the Ghanian government. Those who are members of the Keshe Foundation are at this point mostly going to be advisers and collaborators to the governmental employees who will be doing most of the research and development work, although some of the Keshe people have been hired by the government to assist the development.

The medical research and treatment of patients will be done at government hospitals with only doctors and scientists who are government employees doing such work, although Keshe people will be available for advice and consultation.

The government will also be in co-ownership with the Keshe Foundation in a factory which will produce and sell the Keshe products. The only people who will be working there at this time is the Ghana scientists because they are the people who are already familiar with the Keshe science and technology, which is important in producing products in the proper manner. I assume that as time goes on and production expands they will hire and train others because they will then have the knowledge and experience to do so.

The Keshe Foundation is beginning a "Wiki" which will include all subjects relating to the topic of Plasma science and technology. It has been stated that all the scientific papers which were presented at the conference in Ghana will be available there. There will be no "peer review" as we here mostly know this is mostly used to keep science under control.

It has also been announced that the government of Ghana has granted the unlimited use of their facilities, which already exist, and as much assistance as required, for the construction and testing of Plasma Spacecraft. This is beginning to be organized and done at this very time.

Richard S, it seems to me you are still heavily identified with this 'technology'. So, some government agency in Ghana issued a press release - do you think this makes all the problems with what looks like a scam in many ways miraculously go away? Maybe it would be helpful to read this thread again carefully and ponder all the thoughtful replies that were given.

luc said:
Richard S, it seems to me you are still heavily identified with this 'technology'. So, some government agency in Ghana issued a press release - do you think this makes all the problems with what looks like a scam in many ways miraculously go away? Maybe it would be helpful to read this thread again carefully and ponder all the thoughtful replies that were given.
I have thoughtfully considered all the replies here. I have also stated I would also keep an open mind and would continue to follow what was happening regarding the Keshe stuff. The reason I have done so is that IF the science and associated technology is valid and correct it had the potential to make radical changes in both the way we see the world and what could be done because of it.

I don't see Keshe as some sort of 'savior' or 'guru',and in fact, I disagree with some of what he says.
I am simply reporting on what I observe. Why is this considered "identification"?

I have mentioned that if this is proven to be some sort of scam or hoax I would admit here that this is so. So far I have not seen any evidence that this is so. I may still be wrong, but if this is so, I would personally have to see proof that this is so. Otherwise, I will wait and see.

For now, it's still nothing but promises and plans. If there is an actual development I'm all ears, but that means actual results and so far it's only been talk. My guess is some issue will crop up in Ghana that 'prevents the technology from being explored', and Keshe will move onto the next victim. Pashalis' statements were pretty fair. I think you misrepresent what he was saying, which is an example of the identification you were asking about. These scientists may very well show that the technology is actually not all what it is made out to be, but I doubt that will be on the website. Either way, and once again, we'll see.

Richard S said:
I have thoughtfully considered all the replies here.

To be honest, it doesn't sound like that to me.

Richard S said:
I have also stated I would also keep an open mind and would continue to follow what was happening regarding the Keshe stuff.

Well, I at least thought it would be better for you to completely ignore these things for a while, but you decided to follow it - ok. But did you also follow the debunking of this 'technology'? Would you have posted here if yet another guy came out with arguments or demonstrations that it doesn't work?

Richard S said:
The reason I have done so is that IF the science and associated technology is valid and correct

...which is a very, veeeery long shot, given that everything so far indicates it's a scam by a con-artist...

Richard S said:
it had the potential to make radical changes in both the way we see the world and what could be done because of it.

More than one poster, including me, seriously doubted this statement, which you made before, for many reasons (new technology wouldn't transform our being in any way). Either you don't remember because you just didn't let the arguments get in the way, or you disagreed (but didn't post any reasons, as far as I can tell).

Richard S said:
I don't see Keshe as some sort of 'savior' or 'guru',and in fact, I disagree with some of what he says.

So you agree with most of what he says?

Richard S said:
I have mentioned that if this is proven to be some sort of scam or hoax I would admit here that this is so. So far I have not seen any evidence that this is so. I may still be wrong, but if this is so, I would personally have to see proof that this is so.

What will you consider 'proof'? There's much proof in this thread. Of course, if you are identified, you will look for every little door that leaves the possibility open that it's not a scam. We will never know anything 100% for sure, but this is no reason to continue following the dead end of a theory that is extremely unlikely to be true.

I could be wrong of course and it may be just my impression, but if you weren't identified with all this, you would have probably posted here "I know this whole Keshe thing seems to be a scam by a con-artist, so I wondered what's up with the following story ... I'm not sure what to make of it, what do you think?"

Back
Top Bottom