Experiences with Reiki

jen1221

Jedi
In December of 2011 I had my First Degree Reiki training. It was interesting and a good experience. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I really enjoyed it. I attended the free Reiki shares for the next three months and decided to go for my 2nd Degree Training in April 2012.

Day one of my advanced training was interesting learning about symbols and remote healing. Day two however, was one of the strangest and most frightening things I have ever experienced.

I remember sitting in class early that morning, waiting to get started, and suddenly having a panicked feeling wash over me. I walked into the hallway to find my teacher, explained how I felt, like I was about to have a panic attack and was starting to have trouble breathing. She immediately had me go lay on the table, had the whole class come in and explained to them what was happening. She was talking about spiritual attachments and how she suspected it was causing my panic attack.

As I lie on the table, I start to cry, fearing for my life pretty much. The whole class, the teacher, and her assistant all lay their hands on me and start the Reiki. At some point my body started to shake uncontrollably, and my legs pulled up toward my chest. I tried to straighten them out, but my body just couldn't do it. Every time I tried to straighten my legs, I'd shake worse. I gave in and just held that fetal position the whole time. I hear bits and pieces about an attachment being found and my teacher talking directly to this attachment. She asked her name. The name " Maggie" came out of my mouth. I hear my teacher's assistant say "she went to the light". It gets a little fuzzy at this point, but I know she released two more attachments from me. At some point the tremors stop, and I open my eyes. I remember feeling embarrassed, confused and guilty for taking up class time.

I think about that day often. I still can't fully wrap my head around it. It feels like it was a dream rather than something I actually experienced.

Then, just this afternoon, I had another similar experience. I had been feeling really down and depressed today. I did some Reiki research here on the forum. I haven't practiced in a while, but I thought I'd give it a try. Do some Reiki on myself to see if it would help.

It was going really good. I could really feel the energy coming from my hands. I got up to use the bathroom after a while, and decided to lay back down and continue. The second time around was really intense, to the point that my body started to shake, similar to my previous experience. At first, I couldn't tell if my hands were even flowing with energy, but once I calmed down, I was able to regain focus. The energy seem to come in waves. It would be really strong and my body would shake, then it would just be normal energy flow. It went on like this for a while and I wanted to continue, but got cut off by a knock on my door.

Has anyone ever had an experience like this? Is it normal, safe even? My mood has certainly improved, but I'm still a bit shaken up.

I can not tell you specifically anything to your case. But something else in this context.
I almost started 5 years ago with a Reiki training, but I ultimately did not spend the money for it .
I'm glad in retrospect that I had not done that, because my awareness would be far from ready.
In the "free hour" Reiki-woman put her hands on my head. My husband then felt an enormous, negative energy that has narrowed the room. He has described it very overwhelming. But apparently the Reiki-woman has not that perceived - so much about true Medium ability (=in my german thoughts it means, she has no or less sense for that energy).
Now I know that I am a severely traumatized person who must do the work at ones own pace.

There are also other factors to think about: nutrition, partnership, family, job-things etc., etc..

edit: text correction

I'm currently a Level III Practitioner, having started the Reiki training in this past January and attended a large number of share events since. Though, I haven't practiced it for over four weeks. It has opened doors to possibilities that I'm now pursuing.

It's not uncommon that the Reiki peeps have added other healing modalities and therapies to their Reiki practices/sessions, including SRT, which I often found to be questionable since they lacked a proper attitude and knowledge.

Reading your experience - the teacher immediately assumed spirit attachments that were causing the panic attack and you being put on the table while she "showed you off" to the students is a major red flag. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I can't help but wonder if that teacher had a hand in that panic attack and your body reactions?

jen1221 said:
Then, just this afternoon, I had another similar experience. I had been feeling really down and depressed today. I did some Reiki research here on the forum. I haven't practiced in a while, but I thought I'd give it a try. Do some Reiki on myself to see if it would help.

It was going really good. I could really feel the energy coming from my hands. I got up to use the bathroom after a while, and decided to lay back down and continue. The second time around was really intense, to the point that my body started to shake, similar to my previous experience. At first, I couldn't tell if my hands were even flowing with energy, but once I calmed down, I was able to regain focus. The energy seem to come in waves. It would be really strong and my body would shake, then it would just be normal energy flow. It went on like this for a while and I wanted to continue, but got cut off by a knock on my door.

Has anyone ever had an experience like this? Is it normal, safe even? My mood has certainly improved, but I'm still a bit shaken up.

It is often said among the Reiki groups and in books that once you've been "attuned", you'd never "lose" the ability, so to speak. I had a different idea on that and it may have to do with genetics and/or other factors. I've met a number of Reiki Masters who simply don't have the ability but their egos were strong and more tenacious. But, that's a different story. The point is, you've worked with the energy before and now you're just starting back on it after a long break. Your reactions may be an adjustment to it. Of course, that's just a Reiki perspective.

Are you doing EE, specifically pipe breathing and PotS?

Alchemie has mentioned other factors to think about. Was there any recent situation that triggered a "similar experience" you had today?

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. I hadn't done EE in over a month, but I have done it twice now since this post. I had not been strict enough with my diet either. Last week I read a post by Laura about a women that thought she was possessed, but wasn't, she just had Candida :scared:, I realized that was the trigger for my panic attacks, candida. I can't remember where I read that, maybe in the EE thread? I will do some more searching and see if I can find it. Anyway, It was a real eye opener for me! Panic attacks are awful!

As for my Reiki instructor, I did not get the impression at all that she wanted to show off to the class or anything of that sort. I really think she is a wonderful teacher. She doesn't practice SRT specifically, she just over time, with her own personal experiences giving Reiki figured out about spiritual attachments on her own.

The feelings of panic I had just before my Reiki session back in 2012 could very well have been from Candida. I certainly was not following any sort of healthy eating when I decided to take the Reiki classes.

Because I had not been practicing EE, I had not been reading the thread about it until last week. I read where reiki is not recommend to do while you are doing EE. Is that just because of some of the teaching being corrupted or just too much cleansing? I really enjoy Reiki. It feels like a meditation to me. Focusing on my hands keeps my mind from wandering. I really want to experiment with it more, but in will certainly refrain if it isn't safe.

Hi Jen,

You are recommended not to do Reiki and EE together:
Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ
The Cs did not suggest using Reiki with the breathing/meditation, or anything else. So please, for now, all of you just follow the program as it is.

I would try to rule out "normal problems" before try to solve "paranormal issues". :-)

In the past magnesium or St. Johns wort helped me to get some relief when there were times of high stress. Or you could just go for a walk or concentrate on something else.

Just my 2 cents.

jen1221 said:
Last week I read a post by Laura about a women that thought she was possessed, but wasn't, she just had Candida :scared:,

Hello

Can you please share link for this post?

Thank you.

nzmc said:
jen1221 said:
Last week I read a post by Laura about a women that thought she was possessed, but wasn't, she just had Candida :scared:,

Hello

Thank you.

nzmc, I searched and searched to find exactly where I read that, but I have not found it yet. I apologize. I will continue to look.

jen1221 said:
nzmc said:
jen1221 said:

Hello

Thank you.

nzmc, I searched and searched to find exactly where I read that, but I have not found it yet. I apologize. I will continue to look.

Hello jen1221, I found this, I hope whatever it has been seeking. ;)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg97133#msg97133

Re: Éiriú-Eolas - Programa Respiración
Laura said:
As a side note: the husband of an ill woman wrote to me recently describing all her symptoms of "attack" and "demonic infestation" and so on and so forth. It sounded to me like she was suffering from candidiasis and leaky gut leading to Chronic Fatigue. So, I wrote back with dietary and supplement suggestions which the man implemented for her right away. He just recently wrote again to say that all her "attack" symptoms have cleared up (including some poltergeist type stuff!) and they are very happy to know that it was NOT demons.

So, let's take care of the basics before we start assuming scary things about what goes on in our bodies and around us.

I found it using the search option, you can type the keyword, in this case candidiasis, as you had already given the first track, ie read in the thread EE, a look at this, threw the answer, is matter of practice only. :flowers:

riclapaz said:
jen1221 said:
nzmc said:
jen1221 said:

Hello

Thank you.

Hello jen1221, I found this, I hope whatever it has been seeking.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg97133#msg97133

Re: Éiriú-Eolas - Programa Respiración
Laura said:
As a side note: the husband of an ill woman wrote to me recently describing all her symptoms of "attack" and "demonic infestation" and so on and so forth. It sounded to me like she was suffering from candidiasis and leaky gut leading to Chronic Fatigue. So, I wrote back with dietary and supplement suggestions which the man implemented for her right away. He just recently wrote again to say that all her "attack" symptoms have cleared up (including some poltergeist type stuff!) and they are very happy to know that it was NOT demons.

So, let's take care of the basics before we start assuming scary things about what goes on in our bodies and around us.

I found it using the search option, you can type the keyword, in this case candidiasis, as you had already given the first track, ie read in the thread EE, a look at this, threw the answer, is matter of practice only. :flowers:

Thank you! That is exactaly what I was looking for. Through all my searching, I just realized there is an advanced search option, although, it still did not help me find it. The problem was I was typing "candida" and not "candidiasis" .

jen1221 said:
Thank you! That is exactaly what I was looking for. Through all my searching, I just realized there is an advanced search option, although, it still did not help me find it. The problem was I was typing "candida" and not "candidiasis" .

you can use google custom search, it is more powerful than forum search

query:
site:cassiopaea.org/forum candida

link:
_http://www.google.pl/search?q=site:cassiopaea.org/forum+candida&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=Dfh9VafYLMOuygPZvoGwDA

Hitsu said:
jen1221 said:

you can use google custom search, it is more powerful than forum search

query:
site:cassiopaea.org/forum candida

link:
_http://www.google.pl/search?q=site:cassiopaea.org/forum+candida&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr,ssl&ei=Dfh9VafYLMOuygPZvoGwDA

Thank you for finding that.

Candida can be cured using Zappers - there is scientific research about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmAX6ntz0m0

Source:
http://www.medi-flowery.com/Aparat-Medikzap-zapper-elektrody-srebrne-p19.html

Back
Top Bottom