Neurologist says he found similarities in alleged alien abduction victims

kalibex

Dagobah Resident
“Their doctors sent them to me because they had headache pain or some sort of neurological problem,” he said. “Their primary physicians didn’t know they were having the problem due to abduction. But I would find out as part of my interview when I would ask how long they’ve had the problem, when did they first notice it. … Then they’d tell me.”

As part of his regular testing of patients, Russo used his $200,000 dense-array electroencephalography, or DEEG, machine — the only one of its kind in Hawaii — to map the electrical activity in the brains of his patients.

New patients, including several from the Big Island, came in with similar complaints about being abducted, leading Russo to wonder if there was anything the patients shared in common when it came to brain wave activity.

“The patients were just coming to me, and I started noticing patterns across the patients. I’ll see three or four patients with something that’s similar, and then I’ll try to find an explanation for what it is I’m seeing,” Russo said.

Each of the patients who claims to have been abducted by aliens and believed that a transmitter was implanted in their brain has shown abnormalities in brain wave activity in their parietal lobe.

_http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/local-news/abducted-aliens-neurologist-finds-similarities-alleged-victims_

Very interesting. I guess the question is: Are the brain anomalies cause, or effect? If the abduction accounts are true, are the brain waves a result of procedures/implants, or are they some sort of feature exploited as an 'opening'? And that's assuming the data is correct in the first place...

Approaching Infinity said:
Very interesting. I guess the question is: Are the brain anomalies cause, or effect? If the abduction accounts are true, are the brain waves a result of procedures/implants, or are they some sort of feature exploited as an 'opening'? And that's assuming the data is correct in the first place...

Funny, I was writing pretty much the same questions as I saw you posted this. Also, I wonder if they had a control group, and a group of people who were traumatized in other ways, but may show the same pattern. Good try, but unfortunately science still can't determine much about "paranormal" things. :(

Thank you for posting this kalibex. I found the next part of the article particularly interesting:

The parietal areas process visual and auditory data, but they can intrinsically create it themselves and then send it to the pre-frontal region, where you become aware of it. … Our thinking is that there’s something in the parietal areas that’s generating (the feeling that transmissions from aliens are being sent to the brain).”

The electrical brain wave activity of the alien abductee patients looks similar to that of patients who have experienced traumatic brain injury, he said.

Russo, who operates offices in both Honolulu and Hilo, says that he tries to look at the patients’ experiences from their point of view and works with them to try to help alleviate their problem.

“I’m not casting judgment about what it is they’re saying and their history,” he said Friday.

“All I’m saying is that these areas of the brain are similar between patients. … Patients would not come to me if I did not take them seriously and their problems seriously. I don’t discount what they’ve said. I try to make the pain or discomfort or anxieties diminish.”

Russo said that when he is performing the DEEG tests, patients will often ask him if he can see the transmitter.

“‘No, I can’t see the transmitter,’ I’ll tell them. ‘But I can see the brain signals,” he said.

The parietal lobe plays important roles in integrating sensory information from various parts of the body, in the manipulation of objects and in processing information relating to the sense of touch. It is thus a vital tool for the brain in grounding itself into knowing what a physical experience is and is not. The above is at least suggestive that these patients all experienced some kind of direct interference with the brain to inhibit or direct this ability and perhaps hints at possible structural effects related to the implanting of screen memories. It would be good to know what kind of stories these patients are bringing because often enough they are only the first layer of the cake e.g. semi-pleasant or 'magical' remembered experiences that hide something much darker and more disturbing.

Michael BC said:
The parietal areas process visual and auditory data, but they can intrinsically create it themselves and then send it to the pre-frontal region, where you become aware of it. … Our thinking is that there’s something in the parietal areas that’s generating (the feeling that transmissions from aliens are being sent to the brain).”

The electrical brain wave activity of the alien abductee patients looks similar to that of patients who have experienced traumatic brain injury, he said.
[..]
The parietal lobe plays important roles in integrating sensory information from various parts of the body, in the manipulation of objects and in processing information relating to the sense of touch. It is thus a vital tool for the brain in grounding itself into knowing what a physical experience is and is not. The above is at least suggestive that these patients all experienced some kind of direct interference with the brain to inhibit or direct this ability and perhaps hints at possible structural effects related to the implanting of screen memories. It would be good to know what kind of stories these patients are bringing because often enough they are only the first layer of the cake e.g. semi-pleasant or 'magical' remembered experiences that hide something much darker and more disturbing.

I wonder if you see the same brain pattern in fish that have been 'abducted' from water? They can't assimilate the sensory information.
My thoughts are this may also be the result of 'biding for ones soul' that is, feeding off energy through convincing someone to believe a lie.

Perhaps the very nature of finding oneself in 4D is enough to cause this? Or maybe abductions are deliberately traumatic in order to turn this into something harvestable?
Without the trauma would the natural process be to adapt to 4D?

Very interesting observations RedFox. Indeed. As the saying goes ' the one thing a fish knows nothing about is water' which leads onto the other saying, 'fish out of water' - that is when we are in 'normality' it is so normal the system doesn’t have to think about it at all but when we are out of the normal all hell breaks loose throughout the system (one only has to think of the panic and over whelming state of fear that floods the human system when we fall from a great height or experience any other 'out of place' trauma). Indeed even the thought of falling can induce a powerful sense of nausea, discomfort and dread – a sense of totally loosing ones balance in life. So what would happen to our machine if a part of it were suddenly pulled into 4 Ds etc? The trauma seems to be real (if the above is to be taken on face value) with lasting physical effects on the brain but the memory of the fish is left confused, perhaps blocking out from conscious awareness the actual extreme effects of the temporary transfer and return. I would doubt if we could adapt to 4 Ds that easily - more like the 3 Ds mind simply couldn’t process it and would instantly shut down (and death follow). Being put back post an abduction seems to be a key element - whether to be 'farmed' again or to then enact any programming that has taken place.

It remains a mystery as to why 4d STS actually want or allow the abductee to be able to access any of the experience at all. After all their technology seems to be so complete that it is surprising that we are able to access the information we do. We know there are layers of false memory put in to many abductees - often this seems to be to hide the terrible trauma of what went on so that a full awareness of the real nature of abduction doesn’t materialise but maybe this is just another layer of deception. And perhaps they just haven't fully mastered it themselves so creating confused memories and bizarre recollections are their only way of covering things up (putting us off the scent as to actual reality). Karla Turner stated 'they' appear to be really concerned that we do not find out the truth behind the abduction phenomenon or what they actually intend by it - which we possess some kind of a power that we must not know about. Perhaps the soul offers some protection - if all abductees have one that is. Perhaps the soul/consciousness from the source offers us (like Neo) the strength to be the one and defeat them by finally seeing them for what they are on their territory – inside the mainframe of the Matrix - and refusing our deepest permission, the power we gave away at the 'Fall'. Perhaps this brain trauma effect is part of stopping the abductee from gaining new powers that might have become theirs by being temporarily drawn into direct contact with 4Ds - the questions go on and on. Fascinating though. Maybe the Cs could throw some further light on this?

In response to Redfox,

That is what I suspect, that the abductions are deliberately traumatic. There could be any number of reasons, most noteworthy being the effect of memory and/or difficult to talk about if or when the trauma is remembered, and even then when a person talks about it it's hard for others to believe it because of how bizarre.

Could also be they simply are sadists who get pleasure from their victims' pain - more than likely a bit of both.

Someone close to me confided in me about his experience being abducted by aliens, but when he described the situation I realized I was present during his "abduction" and I didn't consider it was aliens. I was a little child but I knew one of the men who I guess most people present thought was an alien - he was the main one. I wasn't with the rest of the "population" of abductees the whole time - most of the time I was separated from everyone else while he did horrible things to me that he forced my spirit out of my body. He seemed to know this and he continued expressing a controlling demeanor even to my spirit outside of my body. I knew him because he often visited where I lived since I was a baby - perhaps that is why I never thought he was an alien.

This person who told me his story of being abducted by aliens has always (and still does) researched everything he can find about aliens, while I have spent much of my adult life researching serial killers and the such.

I'm not saying this man was definitely not an alien but if so it never occurred to me - if he is, my guess would be he's a reptile (cold-blooded) - and he is definitely "evil" (or mean or cruel if you prefer). I have known him pretty much all of my life but for the most part "indirectly" since early childhood, as in he had a tendency to visit different teachers of mine at different schools I attended until I graduated - like stalking me indirectly. The last time I saw him was in 2001 when my husband was having bypass surgery.

I've been looking for other alien-abduction stories to compare if any of them were among those present during the experience I mentioned above as there were other "abductees" present during that experience. This person told me he is convinced they are aliens because of certain things like, he was "levitated" from his room to a structure on a hill behind his house which he describes as some sort of space craft, among other reasons which he can't seem to fully describe in words.

ARC

ARC, have you read The Wave series, and/or High Strangeness, both written by Laura? If not, you can read The Wave series, and many other very interesting works by Laura, for free online here. The Wave series and High Strangeness, along with many of Laura's other great books, can be purchased through Amazon. There is quite a lot of info about abduction in these books.

I haven't started reading Laura's books yet. So far I've been reading through some of the threads and I appreciate that this is a forum of intelligent conversation. The more I read the more curious I become and I will be reading those books soon.

ARC

The body is a biological organism who's function is to enable the life experience in 3D. There is no evidence to show you are strictly 3D, quite the contrary, but of course that's not to be taken seriously right? These so called scientists are clueless, hopelessly lost in the secure misunderstandings foisted on them under the guise of education, not to mention the failed logic of what they supposedly are demonstrating.

They can no more demonstrate that a human brain is the source of consciousness than you can that a radio is a living creature. Both speak and both are subject to varied effects by electro-magnetic and natural magnetic influences. Cutting wires on radios has about the same effect as cutting out sections of brain matter. This is absurd science, if it's even science at all. This business is absurd when you become critical of the logic behind these supposed tests. It makes about as much sense as saying that if I smash the radio it stops talking so I've killed it. You haven't killed anything, you just turned the radio off is all.

This is about like saying the radio speaks and therefore it also thinks. It also like saying I can prove it by manipulation of it's circuits. Makes no sense at all once a person begins to view the brain as receptor of data flowing through some as yet unknown quantum of vortex space time.

All the real understanding we do have says that you, your mind, your soul, is exterior to the body. The body is merely a device or by way of analogy, a radio receiver. Life is eternal and everything we know says that is true. What these people are doing is laying the groundwork to interdict that eternal soul and to capture it in a matrix of lies, but that's an entire other topic.

Well hopefully this gives some food for thought is all.

Back
Top Bottom