UFO over the Atlanta city US

The detail is way to low to know what it was.
Could easily be a helicopter or light aircraft (as well as a UFO), and because it's so low resolution you'd not be able to distinguish what it was.

Broad daylight (without a large flap of other UFOs or UFO reports in general), straight line, slow speed, no red/blue or bright glowing lights. I'd lean towards it not being a UFO.

I also agree that it looks just like an ordinary airplane. The video thumbnail doesn't belong to the video and it's clearly a youtube fake. One can type something like "adobe after effects UFO" in the search bar of youtube and see how easy it is to anyone to make fake UFO videos of that sort.

Just to add, that the airport in Atlanta is the busiest in the world by passenger traffic, hence high possibility it could be an aircraft...indeed hard to tell due to the really low detail...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_world's_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic

I live near Atlanta and there are a number of small airfields as well as Hartsfield Jackson International airport, so there are always a lot of aircraft around. As already noted the resolution is so low it is impossible to make out what this is-but if anything at all is probably a conventional aircraft- I guess it technically could be an "unidentified flying object" because we cannot identify it, and it appears to be flying...

RedFox said:
The detail is way to low to know what it was.
Could easily be a helicopter or light aircraft (as well as a UFO), and because it's so low resolution you'd not be able to distinguish what it was.

Broad daylight (without a large flap of other UFOs or UFO reports in general), straight line, slow speed, no red/blue or bright glowing lights. I'd lean towards it not being a UFO.

yes I second that, the quality is not good, it could have been anything but a UFO.... :-[

Back
Top Bottom