Controversial autism researcher, Jeff Bradstreet, commits suicide after FDA raid

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I found out about this this morning.

_http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2015/jun/25/controversial-autism-researcher-jeff-bradstreet/

BUFORD — Dr. Jeff Bradstreet, an autism researcher hailed as a hero by some, dismissed as a fringe conspiracy theorist by others, is believed to have committed suicide following a visit to his Buford office by federal agents, authorities confirmed Thursday.
[/color]#Multiple law enforcement officials said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration searched Bradstreet Wellness Center last week. On Monday, plastic sheets covered the windows of the two suites the office takes up in a complex off Commerce Drive, and the doors were locked.
[/color]#Employees who answered the door said they couldn’t give any information, that it was too soon to speculate on how he died. By Wednesday night, some of Bradstreet’s supporters were speculating that his death wasn’t a suicide, but a conspiracy.
[/color]#The Rutherford County, N.C. Sheriff’s Office says the doctor, 61, of Braselton, was found dead by a fisherman in the Rocky Broad River on Friday afternoon, not far from the lake Bradstreet and his wife often visited on vacation.
[/color]#“Mr. Bradstreet had a gunshot wound to the chest, which appears to be self inflicted,” a statement from the office said, adding that the investigation is ongoing.
[/color]#The FDA has yet to reveal why agents searched the office of the doctor, reportedly a former pastor who has been controversial for well over a decade. Robert Hiser, an assistant special agent in charge with the federal agency’s criminal investigations division, referred questions to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Atlanta, which couldn’t immediately be reached Thursday.
[/color]#The Georgia Drugs and Narcotics Agency aided the FDA with the raid, but director Rick Allen said Thursday he wasn’t immediately able to give information on the purpose of the search.
[/color]#Bradstreet has been criticized for using methods of treating autism that were dismissed by mainstream medical professionals. He has also been blasted for reportedly treating patients for “mercury toxicity,” based on the belief that an ingredient in a childhood vaccination caused autism, a theory which the leading voices in medicine say is inaccurate.
[/color]#As news of his death spread, many of his supporters began posting messages online, saying that he had saved their children’s lives, that he was champion for the movement to cure autism. They posted story after story in which his therapies and drugs were successful.
[/color]#Others, including a man who said he was his brother, called him a martyr for autism and insinuated that the truth about his death wasn’t yet known. The man, Thomas Bradstreet, is shown as the creator an online fundraising page, asking for $25,000 from supporters for “Finding out the TRUTH.”
[/color]#More than $5,000 had been donated by shortly after noon Thursday.
[/color]#Jamie Keever, the investigator from the sheriff’s office on the case, said he was aware of the theories.
[/color]#“I’ve talked to some of those people today,” he said Thursday. “I don’t know what to say. They have a right to their opinion.”
[/color]#Efforts to reach the Bradstreet family were not successful this week.

[/color]Looks like big pharma claims another victim. Guess they weren't satisfied with the ones they generated from drug reactions.
[/color]

I saw this yesterday too. Very upsetting. It seems like they are not afraid to commit murder / have murder committed rather than just destroying lives financially and discrediting them with regard to reputation.

3rd Prominent "Alternative" Doctor From Florida Found Dead in 2 weeks

controversial Autism researcher Dr. Jeff Bradstreet MD who was found in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest and died in or around June 19th. Dr. Bradstreet’s case is still under investigation.

Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC PhD who died suddenly on Father’s day. ... found in his car and had died but the car was not running. There was no car accident they say. He was just in his car. Deceased. He had exercised earlier in the day they tell me and was in top shape. He had his PhD in nutrition from Harvard and some say he was a “pillar of health”. These sources didn’t know the cause of death.

Both had dealt with run ins with the feds in the past. In fact, Dr. Bradstreet’s office was just raided by the feds days before he died.

Teresa Ann Sievers MD here in Florida. Her bio on her website talk about her many accomplishments and degrees as a medical doctor who believed in a holistic alternative approach. She lived in an “upscale” nice neighborhood where neighbors said they rarely, if ever had problems.

- See more at: _http://www.healthnutnews.com/3rd-alternative-prominent-doctor-from-florida-found-dead-in-2-weeks-authorities-say-md-was-murdered/#sthash.kmWHMeNp.dpuf

Re: 3rd Prominent "Alternative" Doctor From Florida Found Dead in 2 weeks

Wow.
I can't help but wonder if TPTB are killing off people who may be able to make a difference in coming future events.

Also, interesting timing as California moves to pass laws implimenting mandatory vaccines..

Re: 3rd Prominent "Alternative" Doctor From Florida Found Dead in 2 weeks

Laura said:
controversial Autism researcher Dr. Jeff Bradstreet MD who was found in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest and died in or around June 19th. Dr. Bradstreet’s case is still under investigation.

Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC PhD who died suddenly on Father’s day. ... found in his car and had died but the car was not running. There was no car accident they say. He was just in his car. Deceased. He had exercised earlier in the day they tell me and was in top shape. He had his PhD in nutrition from Harvard and some say he was a “pillar of health”. These sources didn’t know the cause of death.

Both had dealt with run ins with the feds in the past. In fact, Dr. Bradstreet’s office was just raided by the feds days before he died.

Teresa Ann Sievers MD here in Florida. Her bio on her website talk about her many accomplishments and degrees as a medical doctor who believed in a holistic alternative approach. She lived in an “upscale” nice neighborhood where neighbors said they rarely, if ever had problems.

- See more at: _http://www.healthnutnews.com/3rd-alternative-prominent-doctor-from-florida-found-dead-in-2-weeks-authorities-say-md-was-murdered/#sthash.kmWHMeNp.dpuf

Wow, this is scary. Really shocking. It just seems so blatantly obvious. But then again, so is Libya, Palestine, Ukraine, etc. Ad nauseum. This is getting so hard to read/hear and then try and get on with things. I try and make as much difference in my corner of the world as I can, helping people heal and trying to spread the light of learning, but sometimes it just seems like too much.

Saw this today: Merck Created Hit List to "Destroy," "Neutralize" or "Discredit" Dissenting Doctors
0 Comments
JIM EDWARDS MONEYWATCH
Last Updated May 6, 2009 7:38 PM EDT

Merck made a "hit list" of doctors who criticized Vioxx, according to testimony in a Vioxx class action case in Australia. The list, emailed between Merck employees, contained doctors' names with the labels "neutralise," "neutralised" or "discredit" next to them.

According to The Australian, Merck emails from 1999 showed company execs complaining about doctors who disliked using Vioxx. One email said:
We may need to seek them out and destroy them where they live ...
The plaintiffs' lawyer gave this assessment:
It gives you the dark side of the use of key opinion leaders and thought leaders ... if (they) say things you don't like to hear, you have to neutralise them ... It does suggest a certain culture within the organisation about how to deal with your opponents and those who disagree with you.
The Australian:
The court was told that James Fries, professor of medicine at Stanford University, wrote to the then Merck head Ray Gilmartin in October 2000 to complain about the treatment of some of his researchers who had criticised the drug.

"Even worse were allegations of Merck damage control by intimidation," he wrote, ... "This has happened to at least eight (clinical) investigators ... I suppose I was mildly threatened myself but I never have spoken or written on these issues."
The allegations come on the heels of revelations that Merck created a fake medical journal -- the Australasian Journal of Bone and Joint Medicine -- in which to publish studies about Vioxx; had pop songs commissioned about Vioxx to inspire its staff, and paid ghostwriters to draft articles about the drug.

Also this on thefreethoughtproject.com

3 Alternative Health Doctors Found Dead In the Last 2 Weeks After Run-Ins With The Feds

By John Vibes on July 2, 2015

3-doctors-in-1-month-die

In the past several weeks, a number of controversial natural health doctors have died under mysterious circumstances. Some of them have even had recent encounters with federal agents and bureaucracies.

Two weeks ago, the string of mysterious deaths began when Dr. Jeff Bradstreet MD was found in a river with a gunshot wound to his chest. The police claim that the gunshot wound was self-inflicted and that the death was a suicide, however, Bradstreet’s family suspects foul play.

Last week, members of the family set up a donation page “To find the answers to the many questions leading up to the death of Dr Bradstreet, including an exhaustive investigation into the possibility of foul play.”

In just one week, the page has already managed to raise over $25,000, many of those donations coming from former patients who were helped by Dr. Broadstreet’s controversial treatments.

Another death came on Fathers Day, June 21, when Dr. Bruce Hedendal DC Ph.D., of the Miami area, was found dead in his car with no explanation as to how it happened. As of right now, there are even fewer details about the circumstances surrounding Hedenal’s death as there are about the death of Broadstreet.

To make matters even more suspicious, both doctors have had run-ins with the feds due to their unconventional treatments, which had been known to help people. In fact, just weeks before his death Bradstreet’s office was raided by the FDA.

If two dead doctors in the same field, and same region of the country in such a short time span was not suspicious enough, Dr. Teresa Sievers, another natural health doctor from Florida, also died under mysterious circumstances earlier this week. According to Sievers’ website, she also specialized in holistic health treatments. She was allegedly murdered by an unknown attacker in an upscale neighborhood that experiences very little crime.

Each of these doctors were described as very healthy people with no major health problems, and no real reason for anyone to target them for murder, nor did they show any signs of depression.

Back
Top Bottom