Back to possitivity.

Goemon_

The Living Force
I have been in a negativity state for several months. My main problem since quiet some time now is my back pain. Probably due to a bad mattress and the lack of exercises.

The back pain and my lack of attention had lead lots of my little "I's" to go into action.
I had not a lot of willpower and I would not get a lot of things done, always indulging myself.
The back pain went too far when I had to carry some heavy stuff with another person.
So I decided to first, buy a gel mattress pad and when I received it ten days later (ten days mostly past watching dvds...) I did take an appointment with my etiopath doctor and had my back put back in place.

At the same moment I started to read "Gurdjieff a beginner's guide" by Gil Friedman. That reminded me of some Work's principles and made me realise the place I had been in for a while.

Now I am more attentive and see those little "I's" coming in. So I ignore them and end up being more positive and doing more stuff.

"Unfortunately" the mattress pad I received is not a gel one but a foam one and the back pain is already back. But I still have some willpower to pursue the Work.

Goemon_ said:
"Unfortunately" the mattress pad I received is not a gel one but a foam one and the back pain is already back. But I still have some willpower to pursue the Work.

Can you exchange the foam pad for a gel pad?

Well, in fact it seems that I didn't understood what was a gel pad. They call it Gel Fresh Pad, that looks like foam to me. If I understand correctly now, it is some foam made from gel.
So, I got what I ordered. Anyway, that is better than the mattress alone. I will look for a vegetal latex pad next time I have enough money.

Goemon_ said:
I have been in a negativity state for several months.

Now I am more attentive and see those little "I's" coming in. So I ignore them and end up being more positive and doing more stuff.
Many of the people working on it through going after a very positive experience and the upsurge often coming to the surface and the less pleasant emotions. I believe that in the beginning of work on it, should be prepared to teach acceptance and work because the emotions that we might be suppressed for decades come to light. But over time, these unpleasant periods become shorter and milder, become positive, work on it begins to create pleasure and ceases to represent only "work".
Goemon_ said:
My main problem since quiet some time now is my back pain.
Try to strengthen back muscles with exercises that are only fortified fot these muscles :)

Hi Goemon, sorry to hear of your pains, aching of the body can cause real downers.

It was recently suggested for me to start taking Boron, since taking this supplement my neck ache has improved a little.

The mineral Boron works great for stopping hip joint pain, knee joint pain, and joint pain in general, and even helps some with tendon pain and muscle pain. Boron may even remove the need for pain relief medication. Boron taken in the type of supplement called "ionic" works exceedingly well. With ionic boron very small doses are needed, making ionic boron very inexpensive. More common forms of boron such as boron citrate, boron picolinate, and tetra boron probably relieve hip joint pain also, but if they don't try ionic boron.

Going to yoga seemed to help my body aches A LOT, I went at least twice a week and it seem stretching everything out really aids pains.

Back
Top Bottom