Just had a very emotionally distressing dream!

Apocolypsemeow

A Disturbance in the Force
I don't even know how to describe this dream in a way that captures the fear I experienced. I just woke up, so I'm posting it while everything is fresh. Hopefully it makes sense. It's weird, because my lower back feels very uncomfortably hot internally, but my skin is cold. This is the second night in a row that I have had super emotional dreams! Last night the dream I had was extremely sad, and tonight's dream was extremely scary.

So! The dream...It started out outside. I was sitting at an outside table with my mom, and she was giving me some kind of instructions on how to get a background check. I needed to have one done because the place I wanted to go required it.(can't remember where exactly I wanted to go). It's probably worth noting that I don't have a good relationship with my mom. She is a narcissist and I kind of suspect that she is an organic portal because of how she acts. But, I'm so new to the concept of organic portals, that I should not assume. But, I digress! In the dream, I made myself a snack. It was my favorite food-a fruit parfait...then i walked away to do something. When I looked back, I noticed two guys I used to go to high school with. One of them was putting dirt in my parfait. I scolded him for it, and they sat at our table for some reason. The two guys were drunk, as I remember theyusually were. The taller one asked if I was making fun of him.

This is where it changed. Instantly, I registered myself as being in a government owned space craft of some sort with the my mom and the taller drunk guy.There were a lot of computers. The alarms started going off, and this maddening music came over the loud speakers. There was confetti everywhere. It was like some kind of hostile takeover. The computers were being remotely hacked. I watched the activity on the monitors. The screens flashed with a broad spectrum of topics and paused for a minute with the word 'densities' in big letters. Seeing that made me panic- I felt pure terror. Then, in a universal studio esque way, the three of us were ushered into the next room. We were enclosed in glass, and there was a button to push on both sides of the glass for communication. There was a staircase directly in front of us, and a few archways adjacent to us. We were expected to help the being on the other side to resolve their problem. My mom was ready without hesitation, and the tall guy was as well because he was drunk. I was still stricken with terror. I felt like we were part of some kind of experiment. I almost couldn't even bear to watch for the little creature to come out of the woodworks. The being was small and slightly grotesque looking. I pressed the button to communicate, but we(the creature and I) had to press it simultaneously from both sides of the glass in order to hear clearly. Because I was scared, I kept hesitating and releasing the button. After I worked up the nerve to hold the button down, the creature spoke, but I could not understand what was being said. Then the creature's head started spewing film like a cassette tape. The film was apparently edible because the drunk guy ate some of it. As I muttered something about dignity, the alarms subsided, and one of my house cats was on the other side of the glass. I saw the cat as a sign that the chaos was over, because when he is scared, he only comes out of hiding when the coast is clear. This is where I woke up.

The cat from my dream walked in my room just as I finished typing this. Strange.

The description of his dream, it sounds scary, has been reading lately about spaceships or aliens, or some film about kidnappings? Sometimes we tend to take to bed before sleeping such feelings we experience in the day, and become nightmares, something that works is to practice meditation program EE, bedtime, prayer is the soul powerful, I would like to highlight some elements of his dream, friends, her mother, and a cat, could be a warning to pay more attention to what goes on around us, problems or damage that may occur with some people nearby, maybe the relationship with his mom? or some friends?

I hope to help a bit. :flowers:

Apocolypsemeow, could you please reassess what exactly did scare you? The word itself, a concept, or something else?

Back
Top Bottom