NASA cuts live video transmission as THREE UFOs fly past Earth

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
_http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/586976/NASA-International-Space-Station-UFO-Video-Youtube-Shocking-Proof-Alien-Life

I actually think it looks pretty convincing. Anyone else?

Yep. NASA should consider streaming delayed (buffered) video to avoid such "unpleasant" moments. :lol:

This footage is much better than the usual fare(i.e. "UFOs" captured by conveniently low res cameras) since it is filmed by the ISS; there are several objects moving upwards and at different angles and there is that classical "move along nothing to see here technical glitch" that comes right after the third object comes into view.

Interesting! Just wondering why NASA is broadcasting these streams in the first place. With such activity going on, you'd think they'd edit it beforehand to sanitize video recordings.

Eulenspiegel said:
Interesting! Just wondering why NASA is broadcasting these streams in the first place. With such activity going on, you'd think they'd edit it beforehand to sanitize video recordings.

That's what makes me think there is nothing to see here. I feel like they wouldn't let us see it in the first place.

I'm much less convinced by this. The trajectories look ballistic (no obvious sudden course changes, etc.), suggesting satellites or space junk. And the flickering in the close ups could easily be a consequence of the objects tumbling (thus changing the way sunlight reflects from the surface, assuming a non-spherical shape, which is generally the case with most satellites), plus pixelation due to the finite resolution of the camera.

If they were in fact recording video evidence of real UFO's I don't think that video would have been aired live for a long as it did. I believe they wanted us to see it, question it, get no answers, remain confused about the UFO phenomenon, mistrust our government, and keep the fear of "other worldly beings" alive and circulating.

Back
Top Bottom