Session 18 July 2015

Thankyou!! Now I know why it is hard for me to comprehend things. I'z got bugs!!.

Thank you All, so much :D

More about split reality. About 3 years ago and it was all over the news that day, that the gentleman from the TV show, "Coach", Jerry Van Dyke passed away. I remember specifically they said it was Dick Van Dyke's brother, they mentioned that he was on "Coach" and it was talked about on the news that whole day. So ever since then I had assumed he had been dead and I just went along my daily life never hearing anything else about him. About 5 months ago, Jerry Van Dyke and Dick Van Dyke guest stared on a sitcom together looking very alive and very vibrant and healthy. I seriously did a double take and it gave me the strangest feeling and it made me doubt myself. I kept thinking back when I heard the news of his death and I know it wasn't my imagination!

tschai said:
I quit smoking when I was 31 (I am 60 now) - I smoked 2 -3 packs a day and just felt I had to quit. Even now when someone lights up near me it smells "good" but I know if I tried smoking it would make me ill and taste terrible (to me) Beneficial or not, it's just not for everyone it would seem. I sincerely hope it is not a "requirement" for transition-just as is a knowledge of quantum physics or calculus, or I am in deep doo doo...but these are the least of my failings in this existence, IMO. I will remain "smoke free" not because the PTB say so but because I decided to do so. My choice.

No, smoking is not requisite. It isn't for everyone.

3D Student said:
PERLOU said:
Merci pour ce lien très intéressant mais je ne crois pas que je vais commencer à fumer à 60 ans alors que j'ai du mal à supporter la fumée de cigarette...

Thank you for this very interesting link but I do not think I'll start smoking at age 60 when I hardly stand cigarette smoke ...

A dislike of cigarette smoke could be from Candida yeast overgrowth, as tobacco helps kill it off. See the Candida thread if you're interested.

In my case, I like the smell of cigarette smoke, but after multiple attempts of smoking a pipe, cigars, and cigarettes, I found that my body just doesn't tolerate tobacco. For what it's worth.

Un grand merci pour votre réponse et surtout le lien je vais entamer une nouvelle recherche...

A big thank you for your answer, and especially the link I'll start a new search ...

LAURA : No, smoking is not requisite. It isn't for everyone.
Merci LAURA pour votre précision...

LAURA : No, smoking is not requisite. It isn't for everyone.
Merci LAURA pour votre précision...

tschai said:
I quit smoking when I was 31 (I am 60 now) - I smoked 2 -3 packs a day and just felt I had to quit. Even now when someone lights up near me it smells "good" but I know if I tried smoking it would make me ill and taste terrible (to me) Beneficial or not, it's just not for everyone it would seem. I sincerely hope it is not a "requirement" for transition-just as is a knowledge of quantum physics or calculus, or I am in deep doo doo...but these are the least of my failings in this existence, IMO. I will remain "smoke free" not because the PTB say so but because I decided to do so. My choice.

Not only the cigarette is not a requisite, but even quantum physics. Look at all those scientist... yep, pretty much all the same as all the others. Knowing what's the result of 2 + 2 helps, but is not enough.

My fellow human brothers have a difficult task when they face the limitations of linear thinking. They think "if I know "A" or do "A" then button "A" miraculously will be pressed so result "B" will be done". As if knowledge "A" will give them itself a singular aim they willingly have to chose and work on. This type of thinking is not that different to those who do rituals.

I have a feeling that either we shall see dramatic events this Autumn or nothing significant will happen for next five years. Still, I may be wrong.

Rose7 said:
More about split reality. About 3 years ago and it was all over the news that day, that the gentleman from the TV show, "Coach", Jerry Van Dyke passed away. I remember specifically they said it was Dick Van Dyke's brother, they mentioned that he was on "Coach" and it was talked about on the news that whole day. So ever since then I had assumed he had been dead and I just went along my daily life never hearing anything else about him. About 5 months ago, Jerry Van Dyke and Dick Van Dyke guest stared on a sitcom together looking very alive and very vibrant and healthy. I seriously did a double take and it gave me the strangest feeling and it made me doubt myself. I kept thinking back when I heard the news of his death and I know it wasn't my imagination!

I seem to remember also seeing that James Earl Jones had passed away, even reading the obit somewhere...(he is well known for his voicing of the Darth Vader character in Star Wars) only to see him alive and well in a made for TV movie and recently in those god awful commercials with Malcolm McDowell...it was like, wait isn't this guy supposed to be dead???

Rose7 said:
I also thought he died.

Thank You all again for the latest session and your continued tireless efforts. :)

This session really makes me wonder about the nature of my mental illness....I've bookmarked some threads which may well lead to further clues. I've long wondered if there was something negative within me which was a receiver of some sort for 4d STS manipulations of my thought patterns. This session appears to offer some confirmation of this. Ahhhh, so much stress and worry, got to try to relax and do some reading.

Hi, and thanx:-)
You, know there is an alternative reality where I'm better forum member, and I don't have to go to work soon,
and I don't hate my life:-) , sorry that's parasites talking out of me. They hate their lives because I'dont give them
enough sugar:-)

I didn't have a clue what y'all meant by this "false memories" thing, but last night I was sure that Morgan Freeman died recently this year (and that everyone made a big fuss over it). Had to look it up this morning, not true. Small weird data point that might mean nothing, but there ya go.

Thank you for the session! For those interested in the splitting realities thing, there is a site called maldelaeffect. I think it was mentioned on the forum before. It is about people having memories that differ from reality. One I could have sworn was that the popular children's book was spelled Berenstein Bears. Here's the site with some popular memories.

3D Student said:
Thank you for the session! For those interested in the splitting realities thing, there is a site called maldelaeffect. I think it was mentioned on the forum before. It is about people having memories that differ from reality. One I could have sworn was that the popular children's book was spelled Berenstein Bears. Here's the site with some popular memories.

Thanks for that link. There's a freaky amount of "Mandela effect" going on & that site is just a snapshot. The supposed death of Mandela is a weird one. I remember clearly going to the Notting hill carnival with my aunt back in the early 90s & staying from early afternoon until around midnight. This was significant for me as she was the only relative that I liked & everyone toward the end of the event began singing, "freeeeee Nelson Mandela!" Non-stop for hours dancing down different streets I got caught up in it, despite not knowing who I was singing about. Quite startling to discover that others have clear memories of him dying in prison in the 80s.

Looking at the list on that site, there's a lot of seemingly trivial alternate memories going around too (in relation to more well-known people dying) but others such as 9/11? Not even surprised given the information amassed on the forum. I think we're pretty fortunate (understatement of the millennium) to have Laura & the C's help for this phenomenon. It's all well thinking about quantum la-di-da, but how many can wrap their heads around the minutiae of basic quantum physics - without convoluted star trek plots involving "time travel", or "mirror universes?"

Actually in the past few months I've had a serious amount of deja vu (which I've almost never had) which has got me seriously questioning whether this has truly been the case. In light of your post, I'm going to have to pay extra attention to alternate memories & deja vu as I'm thinking that more & more people are going to experience this. That said, if I speak to people about the classic Robert Redford film where he's a con-artist pulling off a major con & they call it anything other than "The Sting", I'm gonna headbutt a wall. ;)

This and other sessions gave me hope and power to continue learning and work on themselves. It s very difficult for me to exist among family, neighbours, and other people who do not know what is the reality. I suffer it when I hear from my co-workers, that Western countries should kill Putin, they do not know about NWO, Bloodlines families, world banking conglomerate, creation of money from the air, psychopats, Orion Union etc. Every day I try to explain them some part of our reality but they consider me a freak and silly men. This is my first post about session, because I understand that imbalances, which they Cs said in one session just concerns me. Because I am Pole acively participate in polish blog http://www.pracownia4.wordpress.com/ and my English is kind of barrier to explain, clarify my thougts.
I am with you for 12 years and and have decided to increase its activity on the forum because I can not always take and take and give nothing in return.

Thanks to the Team Cs for all learnig, hope and your work.

Back
Top Bottom