Ernst Zundel - Interviewed by an Israeli journalist (1996)

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Is this really cointelpro and disinformation?

This Video was published on YT in 07.09.2012

_https://youtu.be/A5sbegfCz7o

This video is one of the most hard-hitting interviews that Ernst Zundel ever gave to one of his political enemies !! A stunning interview addressing the centuries-old enmity between the Germans and the Jews...

The video is about 120 minutes long, with a introduction by Ernst Zundel explaining and showing just some of the MANY books in his possession (authored by Jews !) that he used in answering many of the questions presented to him in conjunction with this particular interview !!

The quality of the video is quite good (A9 / V8) when one takes into account that the master was made with the old style video cassette cameras that were affordable for that era...

After watching this incredibly well spoken and articulated interview.., then PASS IT ON in whatever way possible... !!!

!!! Truth Does Not Fear Investigation !!!

Also something VERY important to remember is.., "He who Wins the War.., also Writes the History"

Yes / No ??

"The Truth shall make you Free.., but at first.., it'll make you Damn Mad" !!!

Why I started to research this because of this news came out last week on my FB wall.

_http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-jewish-holocaust-hoax/

auschwitz.jpg

This is a very delicate subject, and that can bring you in prison. I started to at look the video, a little also the interview and then I stopped when he started to talk about his admiration for Hitler. The subject is very interesting but as I say in some countries you go directly to prison if you try to re-write this part of History. Genocides are everywhere, by the way. Numbers are always false and the history is always the history of the winners. This is a fact.

I think it is very important to look for the truth, in that case everyone can do this reading and asking questions. But, unfortunately, not very aloud concerning this particular subject. And the fact is that many, many people died in concentration camps... This is a real fact. With all the horrors and sufferance.

As we say in French: "Ce sujet est glissant". (This subject is slippery). This is my point of vue. Maybe others think differently.

Thanks for putting the video and that everyone can draw their all conclusions about it.

The usual argument goes that it wasn't the 'ovens' that killed so many, but rather lack of food, sleep, health etc.... living in cramped quarters without food and medicine while being surrounded by other sick people... seems like one of our govt science experiments, no? Then tack on the 'as above, so below' issue along with 'they know not what they do'... or at least most of them, as most of the participants haven't got a clue WTF is going on, nor why... they are just sheep following the prevailing winds, same here in the States now... as well as Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, the EU et al. No wonder the percentage of sleepers that awaken are always so low... for both sides, as 95% isn't easy either, especially once surrounded by psychopaths who aren't playing by the same rules of engagement.

Not surprising that the YT video is blocked in France. I don't see any point in fighting over the numbers in this case, or any other aspect of the Jewish holocaust. There have been many other similar holocausts over the last 200 years, most of which are studiously ignored. The idea that history is falsified is hardly something new. Take the Irish "famine" for example, it was a clear case of deliberate genocide by the British. Up to 6 million were deliberately starved to death in 3 years. Anyone remember that?

The perceived exclusivity of Jewish suffering is unjust. For that reason, among others, I think efforts would be best directed as exposing the fact that the Jewish holocaust was only one of many. India just before WW1 is another example. 11 million starved to death by the British.

Thanks for your answers, I see points you mentioned. I think there will be no significant change in the future, till something unexpected and global happen. There are probably more Holocaust happened in the past, which never see the day light.

Back
Top Bottom