A guide to being Ultra Spiritual

edgitarra

Jedi Council Member
I found this video amazingly sobering, as it treats a very big problem in a funny way - some people take spiritualism as a form of lifestyle. Just check it and then you'll understand. Very good points; personally this video also made me laugh a lot.

https://youtu.be/1kDso5ElFRg

Yes this guy made some really good videos and I liked this video also a lot.

:lol: He forgot constant input of LSD and techno music, along the dreamcatcher and yoga sessions.

Prometeo said:
:lol: He forgot constant input of LSD and techno music, along the dreamcatcher and yoga sessions.

Also fire-spinning and hula-hoop dancing. Lol.

Also, liberally sprinkle your all utterances with words like - Rama,lama, Brahma, dharma, karma, drama or if short on time, string them together to form a complete sentence. Although attempting the latter will come with the major drawback of sounding like the lyrics from a 1950's Doo-wop song. ;D

Prometeo said:

These factors are way too obvious to the majority of people about fake spiritualism. But the "unconscious" thing he was mentioning is a very important piece, sometimes I felt this unconscious vs. conscious battle on the forum as well. It was very funny because I sometimes hear myself saying in my mind - "wow look how unconscious is that guy while walking". That does not make me any different or special or wise or whatever. It makes me just another person with just another system of concepts which is synonymous to the other fake systems.

edgitarra said:
Prometeo said:

These factors are way too obvious to the majority of people about fake spiritualism. But the "unconscious" thing he was mentioning is a very important piece, sometimes I felt this unconscious vs. conscious battle on the forum as well. It was very funny because I sometimes hear myself saying in my mind - "wow look how unconscious is that guy while walking". That does not make me any different or special or wise or whatever. It makes me just another person with just another system of concepts which is synonymous to the other fake systems.

I agree completely. I also think some of these people don't get what "spiritual" means, if they want to be spiritual they should expire their bodies and make themselves a spirit, clearly they wouldn't because that's "unconscious".

Back
Top Bottom