Cambridge Professor claims 3 climate scientists possibly assassinated

casper

The Living Force
Peter Wadhams, professor of ocean physics, says Seymour Laxon and Katherine Giles with UCL and Tim Boyd of the Scottish Association for Marine Science murdered, after all three died within a few months apart from each other in 2013.
Three scientists have explored climate change were found dead, he believes that the oil industry or government forces could contribute to the murders of three scientists, which he considered the leaders of the research ice in the Arctic.
Apparently, he himself was attacked.

Link:
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/cambridge-professor-claims-three-leading-climate-scientists-may-have-been-assassinated-10419159.html

Might be interesting to try and find out what the three deceased were actually researching. We know it was arctic ice melt, but what were their conclusions. On the face of it, their deaths do seem a little suspicious.

BTW, here is why Global Warming propaganda, ever taking ridiculous forms, is not to be trusted without further investigation:
http://www.sott.net/article/299691-Global-warning-Top-UK-climate-scientist-and-expert-on-Arctic-ice-cries-foul-over-colleagues-deaths

I think Katharine Giles together with Seymour Laxon developed unique technique to measure thickness of the ice in the arctic region based on satellite data. Using CryoSat-2 they have been able to detect not only the surface and slope of the ice but also the water levels.

The main result as I understand it is that during last 10 years or more there is constant accumulation of fresh water in the Beaufort gyre which is driven by the anticyclonic winds. Because the amount of the accumulated freshwater is enormous she concluded that if the wind changes direction and the freshwater is released into the ocean there would be sudden drop in salinity levels which would in turn disrupt the jet stream and this would cause rapid drop in temperatures in the northern hemisphere.

You can view her presentation here

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYxyv8WUQjo

This is a big loss, she was very young and very talented she clearly knows what she is talking about. It makes me really sad because I am in her age. And even more sad makes me the realization how simple it is for the ptb to kill someone. I don't think either that this was some coincidence. I think that someone didn't like where their research was going, namely that there is possibility of rapid decline in temperatures or perhaps that it is imminent. If they were allowed to continue in their research they could probably predict the time of such event.

mkrnhr said:
BTW, here is why Global Warming propaganda, ever taking ridiculous forms, is not to be trusted without further investigation:
http://www.sott.net/article/299691-Global-warning-Top-UK-climate-scientist-and-expert-on-Arctic-ice-cries-foul-over-colleagues-deaths

Read this article tonight, and an interesting one at that, albeit with such sad endings for these people.

I agree that the research seems to be pointing in a direction that contained not welcoming conclusions, even if under the human caused ridiculous label. To maintain the illusion that the north (that contains a massive population) is only warming is one thing. To conclude it is heading in the opposite direction, where peoples lives and businesses might likely end quickly under this direction, well that is frightening and unwelcome science.

It will be interesting to see who and how these studies are taken up and what direction they will taking with them now.

Yeah, I read the SOTT article too the other day. Really well researched and written. It's really dangerous to be a scientist that is honest and competent - dangerous not only to your career, but your very life.

tohuwabohu said:
The main result as I understand it is that during last 10 years or more there is constant accumulation of fresh water in the Beaufort gyre which is driven by the anticyclonic winds. Because the amount of the accumulated freshwater is enormous she concluded that if the wind changes direction and the freshwater is released into the ocean there would be sudden drop in salinity levels which would in turn disrupt the jet stream and this would cause rapid drop in temperatures in the northern hemisphere.

I think you meant Gulf Stream (jet stream is the wind currents, as opposed to the warm water "conveyor belt" current system that the Gulf Stream is part of). BWT, well-said, I agree with your thoughts.

one thing that piqued my interest was the reference to Laxon's work on the "Arctic gravity field", which is apparently ESA satellite mapping of the earth's gravity field and also the sea floor of the arctic which isn't very well know because of ice cover. That lead me to a few stories on the web over the last few years about Antarctic sea ice and the discovery that melting sea ice in these regions apparently causes a decrease in gravity (albeit a small one).

Not sure where that might lead, if anywhere, but it sure got me thinking about the Cs comments on gravity...

SeekinTruth said:
I think you meant Gulf Stream (jet stream is the wind currents, as opposed to the warm water "conveyor belt" current system that the Gulf Stream is part of). BWT, well-said, I agree with your thoughts.

Yes I meant Gulf stream with the whole thermohalic current system but have chosen wrong words. Thank you for pointing this out.

Perceval said:
one thing that piqued my interest was the reference to Laxon's work on the "Arctic gravity field", which is apparently ESA satellite mapping of the earth's gravity field and also the sea floor of the arctic which isn't very well know because of ice cover. That lead me to a few stories on the web over the last few years about Antarctic sea ice and the discovery that melting sea ice in these regions apparently causes a decrease in gravity (albeit a small one).

Not sure where that might lead, if anywhere, but it sure got me thinking about the Cs comments on gravity...

I think there are several mechanisms working synergistically to achieve some kind of balance. Understanding all of them and how they are interlocked would be quite an achievement. But perhaps that would be the result of the work the researchers were doing. I mean if we could really understand how the system works then there would be no unknowns and the system would be predictable. At first the mapping of the arctic gravity field didn't make whole sense to me, but it might be part of the puzzle.

If I remember correctly, recent Cs sessions that discussed missing planes and other events were related to changes in the earth's gravity field. I'm pretty sure that the PTB are interested in knowing what's going on in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom