Bad dream, protection advice?

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hello all, I just wanted to chime in with a bad dream I had last night. I went to bed late, around 12:30 to 1. At around 5 a.m. I was having a dream about Gurdjieff, but it was some woman and she was getting on a roller coaster ride in front of my cart. Behind me was a high school friend of a friend, who I would consider a kind of rebel or occasional troublemaker. I think the friend of a friend said something like ask her if she is Gurdjieff reincarnated.

And the dream seemed to indicate that she was some kind of fake, or dealing with black magic or something. Weird dream with weird vibes. That was the end of the dream, the ride had started moving a bit. And I started to wake up feeling disturbed. I felt like something was coming out of me starting from my stomach and moving out down towards my feet. And eventually that sensation had left.

I was a little worried as if it were some entity interaction with that dream and sensation, but it could also have been exiting sleep paralysis. This has happened before. But I felt exceptionally weird this time, as if I were definitely being messed with.

So it was about 5:20 and I was awake and did the normal things: mental blocking, praying for protection, and then doing POTS while asking for protection. It calmed me a bit, but I was still a but uneasy as I drifted back to sleep. I think I had a left ear ring sometime during that waking period. And then I had a right one after that.

Today I've had more left ear rings. And one really pronounced right ear ring this evening, as if being smacked in the head. Those are always a little alarming, if you've had one. It's like something's telling you to pay attention.

I was thinking of salting my room when I was awake in those few minutes early this morning. But it's kind of impractical to do the actual perimeter with heavy furniture. Can you just do an area like your bed I wonder? I have a himalayan pink salt candle holder I've been burning that supposedly creates negative ions that remove dust particles. I also thought of putting my few bags of salt around my bed instead of sprinkling them last night, but I'm not sure if that lazy solution has the effect of a physical spreading of the crystals throughout the room.

Another consideration is that my mom had fallen last evening and went to the hospital. My dad was with her, and she is alright aside from some bruises and cuts. But I thought maybe something could have tagged along with them as they arrived home late last night. I live with my parents.

I've felt anxious and pressed to post this. Not just the dream and the notable ear ringing, but also I think because I'm a little down because I took this past week off of work and didn't do as much as I would have liked. Mainly read some forum threads I wanted to read. And also the pressing global situation that seems to be looming. The last session's mention of being left behind in a split reality has me a bit anxious too.

Kind of swampy for a dream post, but not too personal and that's all I wanted to address at the moment. I really wanted to put it out there as an extra protection kind of thing, as awareness. Is there anything I missed or any advice regarding these kind of dreams? The only thing I think I didn't do was to salt my room. And I actually cleaned it a bit on Wednesday, but that seems unrelated as it was Friday night. Anyways, thanks for reading.

Hi 3D, sometimes there are a number of things that seem to ping us, one after the other, that may be coming from within AND without - and that have the end result of leaving us feeling a little off kilter. We don't always know why they happen or what they mean, and that, too, leaves us feeling a bit angsty. (As in -- "what the heck was that!?!" Or, "what does that mean!?!") These things are, or can be read as little signs to pay extra attention to everything, I think. And to be open to any answers as to why they may be occurring. Sometimes the answers come sooner, some later.

What's important I think is to do just the type of things you chose to do that you felt would 'ground you'. Sometimes it may just be as simple a thing as cleaning your room and being in the here and now. Engaged with where you are and not getting too caught up in the emotions and reactions that can leave you open to more of the same. That's the thing about emotions occasionally, they have a mind of their own.

Sorry to hear about your mom. I'm wondering if the fact that she got hurt may have triggered some feelings of vulnerability in you? If you live with her and she is your primary source of support, it might have. And it would be completely understandable.

As for the reality splitting concern, your posting here seems like a good step in the direction of being a part of this reality. Here on the forum I mean. Maybe the session thread can be a place to explore the how's, what's, and when's of reality splitting so as to figure out its dynamics better. Sometimes it helps to come back to a session with fresh eyes also. You might have insights into what's being said that you didn't have upon first reading it.

Hello 3D Student, while reading this thread, the thought occurred to me that you seem a little tense, and need to unwind.
So perhaps spinning is for you; maybe it will help you to "screw yourself back in" to stabilise everything.
I hope everything goes well for you, and your parents.

3D Student said:
The last session's mention of being left behind in a split reality has me a bit anxious too.

Is there a law that say’s one can’t split back at some point – the universe is supposed to be open...

I’m reminded of what some instructors do with trainee rally drivers, that tend to veer off the track (split reality?) at a particular turn - long story short, this guy was always crashing off a particular turn, until the instructor grabbed his helmet, and forced him to look in the direction that he needed to go, and sure enough, they stayed on track, instead of ending up where the driver feared he might crash... perhaps it might be said, his aim was diverted by fear, the lower horses running the show, and the driver almost, like a passenger...

FWIW

Back
Top Bottom