Behind the headlines

Just so other's aren't confused, it's the Truth Perspective that isn't on today. As far as I know Behind the Headlines is still on for Sunday.

Renaissance said:
Just so other's aren't confused, it's the Truth Perspective that isn't on today. As far as I know Behind the Headlines is still on for Sunday.

oh sorry Renaissance that's what i meant, thanks for the update keit, I hope you'll enjoy your trip,

Renaissance said:
Just so other's aren't confused, it's the Truth Perspective that isn't on today. As far as I know is still on for Sunday.

I couldn't see a Behind the Headlines show for yesterday on the on-demand episode list, so maybe it wasn't on?

Anam Cara said:
Renaissance said:
Just so other's aren't confused, it's the Truth Perspective that isn't on today. As far as I know is still on for Sunday.

I couldn't see a Behind the Headlines show for yesterday on the on-demand episode list, so maybe it wasn't on?

I can see it Anam Cara, here's the link _http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/08/23/behind-the-headlines-nato-war-refugees-and-the-eu-immigration-crisis

some times that happens to me though, usually if i filter oldest first and then back to latest first it shows back up.

Seaniebawn said:
Anam Cara said:
Renaissance said:

I can see it Anam Cara, here's the link _http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/08/23/behind-the-headlines-nato-war-refugees-and-the-eu-immigration-crisis

some times that happens to me though, usually if i filter oldest first and then back to latest first it shows back up.

Thanks, I have downloaded it now! :)

There is a really great article just up on sott which relates to the theme of the show:

http://www.sott.net/article/300592-Victims-of-Western-wars-forced-to-flee-their-countries-called-swarms-of-marauding-people-by-Western-warmongering-politicians

Anam Cara said:
Seaniebawn said:
Anam Cara said:
Renaissance said:

Thanks, I have downloaded it now! :)

There is a really great article just up on sott which relates to the theme of the show:

http://www.sott.net/article/300592-Victims-of-Western-wars-forced-to-flee-their-countries-called-swarms-of-marauding-people-by-Western-warmongering-politicians

Yeah, I seen it this morning great article. now I should get back to reading only 16 more articles to get through :)

Difficult sad topic, yet a great trio of voices today to shed light upon it; and can't forget Relic's voice, too - so that was a good strong quad of voices. After Jonathan phoned in (good one Jonathan), the cognitive system 1 and 2 discussion rounded things off well - so thanks BTH for the show!

Thanks for another peek behind the headlines, Joe, Niall and Harrison. When scanning the headlines and paragraphs in the main, hoping to see some shifting in journalistic integrity – see if their shackles are being eased off, especially since people seem (which can be deceptive) to be hungrier for balance and objectivity, however, there is not much percolating in the MSM that gives much hope. Sadly, their messages are still helping in setting course upon the ships they are helping to steer, steer right into the icebergs ahead.

Perhaps some day more frustrated journalists will give up their cubicles in their main corporate news rooms and become a better force together in news telling; such as this gathering of BTH news, and of course friends like dear Relic – who was especially vitriol of Madonna tonight, yet it was "true". And Relic, careful how you treat the JW's, they have witnesses. ;)

Hope to hear you guys again next week - and just to mention, just in case you don't hear it, there are likley a great many people across this BBM who appreciate what y'all are doing!

voyageur said:
Thanks for another peek behind the headlines, Joe, Niall and Harrison. When scanning the headlines and paragraphs in the main, hoping to see some shifting in journalistic integrity – see if their shackles are being eased off, especially since people seem (which can be deceptive) to be hungrier for balance and objectivity, however, there is not much percolating in the MSM that gives much hope. Sadly, their messages are still helping in setting course upon the ships they are helping to steer, steer right into the icebergs ahead.

Perhaps some day more frustrated journalists will give up their cubicles in their main corporate news rooms and become a better force together in news telling; such as this gathering of BTH news, and of course friends like dear Relic – who was especially vitriol of Madonna tonight, yet it was "true". And Relic, careful how you treat the JW's, they have witnesses. ;)

Hope to hear you guys again next week - and just to mention, just in case you don't hear it, there are likley a great many people across this BBM who appreciate what y'all are doing!

Thanks for the encouragement Voyageur! :hug2:

Again, thank you to the hosts, Joe, Kiall and Harrison and the callers, Kent and Jonathan, and of course the master of pop-culture news, Relic, for a lively show – and by the way, if Relic just so happened to be on the Canadian ballet (as an independent), well you know, he might well garner a vast majority of Canadian votes. :bacon: Well that’s what I think (wishful thinking I know).

Back
Top Bottom