wave book in Turkey bookshop?

MoonSun

Padawan Learner
Hello dear friends,
Anybody knows if I can buy book wave1 (riding the wave) in English version in Istanbul_ Turkey? Is there anyone from Turkey here to help to find a bookshop that have this book there?
Thanks!

Hello MoonSun. If you have access to the internet and can write a cheque or money order or have a credit card then you should have no problem. You can use paypal and go to a siye such as Amazon to biy it. I cant see why one couldnt do this in Turkey.

davey72 said:
Hello MoonSun. If you have access to the internet and can write a cheque or money order or have a credit card then you should have no problem. You can use paypal and go to a siye such as Amazon to biy it. I cant see why one couldnt do this in Turkey.

yes it is a good advice and by the way you can read the first 8 episodes of riding the wave online in turkish, please find the link below:
http://tr.cassiopaea.org/2011/04/10/dalga-1-bolum-dalga-uzerinde-yolculuk/

Hello again friends and thank you for the answers. I'm not from Turkey but I'm going to travel there soon, since there isn't wave book in bookshops in my country and it would cost expensive if I order it online (because of shipping charge) , I thought it can be better to buy it from Turkey if there is any

MoonSun said:
Hello again friends and thank you for the answers. I'm not from Turkey but I'm going to travel there soon, since there isn't wave book in bookshops in my country and it would cost expensive if I order it online (because of shipping charge) , I thought it can be better to buy it from Turkey if there is any

Have you considered using an amazon kindle? I don't know if you can buy books from the country you live, but maybe this is also one option.

Have you considered using an amazon kindle? I don't know if you can buy books from the country you live, but maybe this is also one option.
Hi there, I'd like to have a paper book , I'm going to Istanbul soon so if I can find the wave book 1 there, I'll buy it. I don't know anyone in the forum from Turkey but if there is any, I hope s/he helps me to know where in Istanbul I buy the book.

Edit=Quote

How long are you going to be in Turkey for? If it's long enough you could buy online and we can send it to you there.

Perceval said:
How long are you going to be in Turkey for? If it's long enough you could buy online and we can send it to you there.
Hello and thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I'm there only for 5 days. I know that there is (are) a translation team for Turkish language, I thought perhaps they know if I can find the wave book 1 in a bookshop in Istanbul... if not, I should do something else

Back
Top Bottom