Session 29 August 2015

Signs of the hysteroidal cycle, people denying the truth for fear. I see desintegration as the consciousness being desintegrated, becoming more and more stupid. The mechanic is easy. The more pure your distilled information is, the more knowledge, the more intelligence, perceptive your consciousness is. The more lies, the more fancy your illusions can be, and that means they can be complex... but wrong.

Djc123 said:
It is interesting to note that the Cs did not answer the question, yes or no, whether the earth was flat or not.

Q: (L) Okay. What other problems to we have to deal with? Oh... Well, let's just get on to the main one here. Hey! Is the Earth flat?

A: I can't believe you would even ask!!!

Is Laura was able to hint once that the land could be flat? No !
So for me the c's clearly responded to the question: No!

Mod edit: fixed quote box

Christine said:
Djc123 said:
It is interesting to note that the Cs did not answer the question, yes or no, whether the earth was flat or not.

Q: (L) Okay. What other problems to we have to deal with? Oh... Well, let's just get on to the main one here. Hey! Is the Earth flat?

Instead of being suspicious of that, I find suspicious it said "I cant..." I I I I I, being these guys mostly respond as "We" and we are unified, and all of that. But anyways, a finger error I suppose.

Prometeo said:
Christine said:
Djc123 said:

Instead of being suspicious of that, I find suspicious it said "I cant..." I I I I I, being these guys mostly respond as "We" and we are unified, and all of that. But anyways, a finger error I suppose.

No. As I have mentioned somewhere, it's actually kind of a pop culture humor expression.

Prometeo said:
Yeah I thought the same. They've also said bulls*, or LOL. Understandable.

Yes. Something I learned from the Cs, by observing them doing it, is to try to learn to communicate in the language of the target. What good does it do to communicate in word salad or terms that cannot be comprehended by the very individuals you say you want to "talk" to? A person doesn't have to talk or write in high-falutin' language to prove they are intelligent or that they understand complex things. In fact, if you can't explain complex things in simple language, you probably don't understand them yourself.

Indeed, I sometimes think the RA guys used to communicate that way because of the prejudice of the audience, I guess they used to do rituals and stuff in order to be protective or something, and judged RA based on the idea they were sort of very intellectual "high" density being. Maybe the RA entity communicated that way in order to avoid trouble or something. And the problem of focusing in such things, is that you can open the door for corruption, if you focus on the words and dialect instead on the content.

Hello.

Q: (Ark) Maybe this Flat Earth theory is created to distract from the Hollow Earth theory?

(Pierre) It can be flat and hollow. [laughter]

A: No there is more "truth" to the "Hollow Earth" theory!

There was an article about Hollow Earth published on sott.net recently: https://www.sott.net/article/339039-Nazis-E-Ts-Deep-States-the-Admiral-Byrd-Expedition-and-the-Exposure-of-Antarcticas-Hidden-Realms There are tons of observations and some facts that are not disputable (the failure of Highjump mission, for example). Somehow, what happened to Byrd's task force (fleet of 13 warships, 33 aircrafts and 4700 Navy and Marine personnel) in January 1947 was suppressed and forgotten. PTB succeeded in putting the kibosh on the whole "hollow Earth" for the last 70 years. Have they done it because they were/are scared of what: inhabitants of the inside of the planet could come out and conquer their countries or the humans from the surface could get inside and learn the knowledge that would destroy PTB?

What do you think?
Would it be possible to ask more follow-up question from the Cs in the next sessions?

SlavaOn

Hello SlavaOn,

In the quote "A: No there is more "truth" to the "Hollow Earth" theory!", "truth" is between quotes, which could mean that what people call the Hollow Earth theory is not the whole story. From a minimalistic point of view, any underground construction makes the earth "hollow". But there is more:

Talking about underground enclaves (or cities):

Laura said:
August 31, 1996

Q: (L) Now, in talking about these large underground cities or enclaves that we've talked about on a couple of occasions, it has been said that these beings come and actually may take human babies. I mean , this is like fairy lore, legends, of different kinds of creatures that come and steal people's babies, and they go and live underground, and sometimes, one or another will escape. Is this what we're talking about here? These kinds of situations, these underground cities and caves and civilizations and so forth?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) Well, I know it's vague... (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...

A: No.

Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...

Q: (L) No, well, what's the story?

A: Went.

Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it? (T) When did they go underground?

A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.

Q: (L) That's when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?

A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.

Q: (T) Underground. We're talking underground, as in under the surface of the earth. Is this what we're talking about?

A: Antarctica. Under there.

Q: (T) Under Antarctica, under... Oh, in one of the big... OOOhhh!

A: Entry port.

Q: (T) They went underground in Antarctica, they built a large underground base there, this is where the Germans, as in the Nazi Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the Germans, claimed as Vineland, I think it is, where the older maps that show Antarctica, where the German territory was claimed, it's in that section that's south of...

A: Yes, but they entered through their constructed base, as instructed, then were assimilated.

Q: (L) They were assimilated into the population already existent? Underground cities, underground bases?

Q: (L) So, they didn't build them, they entered into them as instructed, and were assimilated into the population?

A: They did build a base.

Q: (T) Well, they'd have to keep expanding! Now, you said instructed... (L) Instructed by whom? (T) They were instructed to go there?

A: Those identifying themselves as "Antareans."

Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?

A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.

Q: (L) What is an STS Orion Linkage? (T) That's the... (L) We have a new concept here. (T) They would be... the... the...the... (V) Mutant Race! (T) Yes! Those that were part of the creation...

Q: (L) What is an STS Humanoid Orion linkage?

[Part of tape seems to be missing here, questions in [brackets] are reconstruction]

A: An STS race from Orion that is humanoid.

Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]

A: The Thule Society originated contact.

Q: [something about them "waiting to take over the world"]

A: Waiting?

Q: [Terry's question about what Admiral Byrd may have seen over the pole.]

A: Yes, but he was led to believe he was chasing what amounted to merely an encampment of detached Nazis.

Q: [So Byrd must have SEEN something and was then led off the track...]

A: Yes

And then there is this:

the Wave Chapter 4 said:
Q: (Aud.) What exists in inner earth region as reported by Admiral Byrd? Well, I think we should add “allegedly” reported by Admiral Byrd.

A: Cross awareness “window.”

Q: (L) So, a window exists in the inner earth region?

A: Did for Admiral Byrd at that instance.

Q: (L) So, he passed through an awareness window?

Q: (T) What is an awareness window?

A: You have been told.

Q: (L) Yes. It’s in the transcripts.

A: Realms can be accessed at will if awareness balance is proper.

Q: (L) If awareness balance is proper, “cross awareness window” means that you can cross over in awareness to another realm. Is that right? Let me break it down: does this mean that if your awareness is balanced, you create a “window?”

A: Close.

Q: (L) Can this happen to a person spontaneously?

Q: (L) It is not something that you necessarily have to work for, it can happen to anyone, any time…

A: Unlikely.

I venture to answer my own question :P

The reason this knowledge has been suppressed is because PTB already made a treaty with those Nazis and Antareans from underneath Antarctica.
After being ass-kicked in 1947, "they" must have made a few more trips undercover and made under-the-table deal with those bastards...

And 70 years later, our dear rulers must be coming to Antarctica personally to sign another treaty... that will send shivers up our spines soon!

What d'ya think?

SlavaOn

SlavaOn said:
I venture to answer my own question :P

The reason this knowledge has been suppressed is because PTB already made a treaty with those Nazis and Antareans from underneath Antarctica.
After being ass-kicked in 1947, "they" must have made a few more trips undercover and made under-the-table deal with those bastards...

And 70 years later, our dear rulers must be coming to Antarctica personally to sign another treaty... that will send shivers up our spines soon!

What d'ya think?

SlavaOn

SlavaOn,

Sorry you have to talk to yourself so much. I found the SOTT article interesting and well done. It makes you wonder why Antarctica is still in the news so much.

August 31 said:
Q: (L) And who are the Antareans?

A: STS Humanoid Orion linkage.

Kerry went there recently Nov. 11, 2016 supposedly to learn about "climate change". _http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-11/john-kerry-lands-in-antarctica-highest-us-official-to-visit (interesting date too 11-11).

And Kerry is a Skull and Bones man we know.

Q: [something about who or how they got hooked up with the Nazis. Probably a question related to the group that "handled" Hitler.]

A: The Thule Society originated contact.

The Nazis may have kept in touch all this time as we may face this current attempt to surpass the "trial run".

Kind of creepy to think about it. :/

What is interesting, there were a lot of "faked news" type material about UFO in Antarctica posted on youTube in 2016. High quality CGI animations allegedly filmed by Norwegian and other visiting expeditions. That production must have been done professionally and bears a high cost. Like that one, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqM1MF4gce8

What goal that would achieve?

SlavaOn

SlavaOn said:
What is interesting, there were a lot of "faked news" type material about UFO in Antarctica posted on youTube in 2016. High quality CGI animations allegedly filmed by Norwegian and other visiting expeditions. That production must have been done professionally and bears a high cost. Like that one, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqM1MF4gce8

What goal that would achieve?

SlavaOn

I think the more superficial/woo woo type videos will be enough for some to just be satisfied that they know the full story and they won't do any further investigation. If you can get the attention first you might be able to divert attention away from any deeper meanings to these subjects.

Right now that is what I am thinking. It does make me wonder about the slickness or the eye candy aspect of some of the material out there. And if you can produce "fake" UFO pictures or videos then it's easier to discredit any real material.

There is a forum topic A website to show to those who think UFOs are BS (August 17 2016) which talks about a "butterfly" shaped UFO that was mentioned in this session Session 7 November 2015 as being "legit".

Here is one that the C's said was "legit" if you want to take a quick look:

https://youtu.be/UQNvkJPigiQ

I had several encounters with UFOs over the course of my life. But it was nothing spectacular:
- a large blob in the sky over Dulles International airport that simply vanished. Jan 2012
- a ball of fire flying 200-300 ft. above my head. Northern Virginia 2010-2011
- two objects moving above high-voltage power line near St. Petersburg, Russia in 1993-94; before they disappeared, I saw flashing blue-red-green lights emitting from where their engines should have been
- and a first encounter must have taken place when I was a child. Probably in 1968-69 I remembered it as if I was in a dream. During late May - early June, the nights in St.Petersburg are as bight as days. I remember waking up and walking to a glass door of the balcony and looking up. The whole sky was covered with flying objects that were moving en mass. I was not at all surprised, as far as I remember, and went back to sleep.

Goyacobol, have you seen any UFOs?

SlavaOn

Back
Top Bottom