I think I have skin cancer

Domagoj said:
I got a couple of strange moles what it has to be like 5 years ago from now after getting a sun burn from a merry little completely unnecessary trip to the lake my otherwise not very *trip and hanging out* father forced me to go on. I didn't want to go, but I humored him. After that I noticed these couple of moles and they have bothered me for a couple of years now but I just didn't care enough I guess, I didn't have enough responsibility to actually go se a doctor about it. I complained in passing a couple of times to my mother who usually presents herself as a loving a compassionate person but in the end she is mostly just forced warm smiles who doesn't truly care like a responsible parent who would have induced me to go. I just don't understand how someone who pretends to be so loving and all that good stuff can be so irresponsible and carless to their own child. I have only went to my primary physician two days ago so he sends me to a dermatologist. I have an exam scheduled for 15. of september. After that who knows how much I'm gonna wait for the biopsy considering the innefficient public health system here. Since those first couple of moles that looked wierd, even though they didn't change through time much, I've gotten like 50 or something new moles and a disproportionate amount of them look cancerous.

Dear Domagoj,

It is indeed extremely hard to wait for the medical results, especially in this kind of situation. I have had similar problem since my body is covered in great number of asymmetrical and constantly growing painful on touch moles and I am extremely sensitive to longer sun exposure, but I am not the only one in family with that kind of problems so genetic must be a strong factor for such a situation. For years I was thinking to be first in line to get some form of skin cancer, and that scare was even more induced with the way my doctors approached to it. Since they have had some crazy ideas (including variations of medicament that induced vitiligo and fungus growth on my skin thanks to wrong prescribed antibiotics for suspected condyloma) I decided to ask for second and third opinion from the private dermatologist. It is relatively costly but results are coming in 7-10 days (in Croatia) and approach to patient is much better, after all I found out that Candida was main reason for my skin problems, including for verruca growth and fibroma mollae growth and that I needed to leave aside gluten, kazein and sugars with regular intake of sodium ascorbate (or any other vit C form) and vitamin E.
There are numbers of private polyclinics in Croatia that taking care of Candida and different problems on skin, including laboratory tests and OP pretty fast if necessary (without mile long waiting list of public hospitals).
One with lower prices is folowing:
http://poliklinika-analiza.hr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=221:candida-albicans&catid=19:specijalni-paneli&Itemid=102
http://poliklinika-analiza.hr/cjenik-mali-kirurski-zahvati

Please let us know about your results.

Wish you all the best and big hug. :hug2:

Domagoj said:
I got a couple of strange moles what it has to be like 5 years ago from now after getting a sun burn ...

After that I noticed these couple of moles and they have bothered me ...

Hi Domagoj,

Skin moles run on the paternal side of my family.

For many years now, I've used coconut oil as a facial lotion, with beneficial results. Two months ago, I added Frankincense oil to the mixture, and it's been even better. Can't say if it heals skin cancer because I do not have that problem. But the moles are going away it seems.

The quality of oil makes an enormous difference. So if you decide to try, do get the best oil you can. But it's not cheap.

I like to add a comment if I may regarding your apparent state of mind. It seems dark & gloomy. If it truly reflects your inner feelings (belief system), then there'll be no relief possible. Your own thoughts will lock you into your existing condition. Please consider this carefully.

Crazy as it sounds, all that you face, are nothing more than self made choices (as lessons in this life.)

Additionally, it's helpful always to leave some room for empathy -- for the suffering of others. (Think refugees in Europe presently.) Hard to imagine a plight worse than theirs.

The universe tends to embrace more kindly (I think) those that truly embrace others as well. I wish you the very best and sorry if this sounds a bit harsh.

FWIW.

Eärwen said:
Dear Domagoj,

It is indeed extremely hard to wait for the medical results, especially in this kind of situation. I have had similar problem since my body is covered in great number of asymmetrical and constantly growing painful on touch moles and I am extremely sensitive to longer sun exposure, but I am not the only one in family with that kind of problems so genetic must be a strong factor for such a situation. For years I was thinking to be first in line to get some form of skin cancer, and that scare was even more induced with the way my doctors approached to it. Since they have had some crazy ideas (including variations of medicament that induced vitiligo and fungus growth on my skin thanks to wrong prescribed antibiotics for suspected condyloma) I decided to ask for second and third opinion from the private dermatologist. It is relatively costly but results are coming in 7-10 days (in Croatia) and approach to patient is much better, after all I found out that Candida was main reason for my skin problems, including for verruca growth and fibroma mollae growth and that I needed to leave aside gluten, kazein and sugars with regular intake of sodium ascorbate (or any other vit C form) and vitamin E.
There are numbers of private polyclinics in Croatia that taking care of Candida and different problems on skin, including laboratory tests and OP pretty fast if necessary (without mile long waiting list of public hospitals).
One with lower prices is folowing:
http://poliklinika-analiza.hr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=221:candida-albicans&catid=19:specijalni-paneli&Itemid=102
http://poliklinika-analiza.hr/cjenik-mali-kirurski-zahvati

Please let us know about your results.

Wish you all the best and big hug. :hug2:

Hm, interesting, thank you for your answer. Did you have any other symptoms related to Candida? I used to frequently have itchy spots on my skin that came and went which could be related to gluten and such. I also had tiny red posts which I read could be some kind of capillary endings on the surface of the skin but not so sure.

sitting said:
Domagoj said:
I got a couple of strange moles what it has to be like 5 years ago from now after getting a sun burn ...

After that I noticed these couple of moles and they have bothered me ...

Hi Domagoj,

Skin moles run on the paternal side of my family.

For many years now, I've used coconut oil as a facial lotion, with beneficial results. Two months ago, I added Frankincense oil to the mixture, and it's been even better. Can't say if it heals skin cancer because I do not have that problem. But the moles are going away it seems.

The quality of oil makes an enormous difference. So if you decide to try, do get the best oil you can. But it's not cheap.

I like to add a comment if I may regarding your apparent state of mind. It seems dark & gloomy. If it truly reflects your inner feelings (belief system), then there'll be no relief possible. Your own thoughts will lock you into your existing condition. Please consider this carefully.

Crazy as it sounds, all that you face, are nothing more than self made choices (as lessons in this life.)

Additionally, it's helpful always to leave some room for empathy -- for the suffering of others. (Think refugees in Europe presently.) Hard to imagine a plight worse than theirs.

The universe tends to embrace more kindly (I think) those that truly embrace others as well. I wish you the very best and sorry if this sounds a bit harsh.

FWIW.

It doesn't sound harsh, I'm somewhat aware of it myself. At the same time I can't really dance on rainbows considering my current state however you're right because instead of allivieating my condition by solving the problems I have I continue to do the same mistakes and am caught in a vicious circle of self-destruction. As I said though I'm only now beginning to see what I've been doing all along since up until recently I've practicaly been a teenager, the problem is I have a tendency to then instead of solving the problems I see to send everything to chaos even more.

It's not easy to change my state of mind and have faith when I look at all the things and mistakes looming over me. I mean, realisticaly speaking, I'm a weak individual, so that tends to have a paralising effect on me. College exams, health problems, psychological problems, identity problems... And I'm relatively alone but at the same time I'm not good at coping with it myself. I should have made a post here a long time ago.

By Domagoj:
Hm, interesting, thank you for your answer. Did you have any other symptoms related to Candida? I used to frequently have itchy spots on my skin that came and went which could be related to gluten and such. I also had tiny red posts which I read could be some kind of capillary endings on the surface of the skin but not so sure.

Yes lot of them: craving for sugar, red and dark brown cloud like spots on skin, eczema, constant fatigue and often depressions, mood swings, psoriasis, actually my skin was most of the time itchy, poor digestion, urinary tract infections, painful PMS, postnasal drip, yearly asthma episodes and often bronchitis, chest pain, frequent clearing of throat, often coughing, rough skin on sides of arms which gets worse under increased stress, chronic ear infection, tonsillitis (had to do tonsillectomy), arthritis-like symptom, acid reflux, bloating, stomach cramps, mucus in stool, hemorrhoids, metallic taste in mouth, sinus congestion and sinusitis, frequent colds and flu, allergies, sensitivities to food, specially fragrances and chemicals, headaches, joint pains, that is what I can remember.

PS: Messed with the quote, can't make it right, sorry.

Eärwen said:
By Domagoj:

Yes lot of them: craving for sugar, red and dark brown cloud like spots on skin, eczema, constant fatigue and often depressions, mood swings, psoriasis, actually my skin was most of the time itchy, poor digestion, urinary tract infections, painful PMS, postnasal drip, yearly asthma episodes and often bronchitis, chest pain, frequent clearing of throat, often coughing, rough skin on sides of arms which gets worse under increased stress, chronic ear infection, tonsillitis (had to do tonsillectomy), arthritis-like symptom, acid reflux, bloating, stomach cramps, mucus in stool, hemorrhoids, metallic taste in mouth, sinus congestion and sinusitis, frequent colds and flu, allergies, sensitivities to food, specially fragrances and chemicals, headaches, joint pains, that is what I can remember.

PS: Messed with the quote, can't make it right, sorry.

Of those symtpoms you could say I had eczema, fatigue, itchy skin specifically after a shower, poor digestion sometimes, chest pain (there was one kinda bad episode), clearing of throat (which is not surprising considering the candida in my mouth), bloating and interesting you mention arthritis-like symtoms since I seem to have osteoarthritis (my cartilage is getting useless in all the joints).

I also had a problem in my right eye in march, the symptoms were the same as those when your retina is getting detached (flashes even when it was closed, blurry patch in vision, I literally couldn't see in those areas), however the doctor said my retina is fine and that it was probably caused by a shortage of the supply of blood to the eye.

First of all read all this posts and try to calm yourself, do a recommended read and most important after you will done all that readings and when you have enough knowledge and informations try to implement all that knowledge on yourself.
You have a lot of health issues like many other people. You mentioned candida. GEt enough informations, learn, cosult some doctors and combine all that and get rid of that nasty thing that bothers you.
THen regulate you diet and night sleep. Some EE and meditation will be also beneficial . Just listen to all that people have said in this thread. There are good advices.
You dont know what that moles are , and you said that you have a cancer. Even if it is, remember that with a proper knowledge everything is treatable.

Here is one interesting link where you can analyze your moles by yourself and see if a Mole Is Cancerous or Not

_http://www.pyroenergen.com/articles14/cancerous-mole.htm

Just scroll down to the middle of the page and there is a table where you can see all the details

I wish you all the best. Keep us informed. :hug2:

Domagoj said:
Of those symtpoms you could say I had eczema, fatigue, itchy skin specifically after a shower, poor digestion sometimes, chest pain (there was one kinda bad episode), clearing of throat (which is not surprising considering the candida in my mouth), bloating and interesting you mention arthritis-like symtoms since I seem to have osteoarthritis (my cartilage is getting useless in all the joints).

I also had a problem in my right eye in march, the symptoms were the same as those when your retina is getting detached (flashes even when it was closed, blurry patch in vision, I literally couldn't see in those areas), however the doctor said my retina is fine and that it was probably caused by a shortage of the supply of blood to the eye.

Uh, I don't know about problem with your right eye, but it is interesting that I had to use eyeglasses for years (had blurry vision and occurring dark and white spots when reading or focusing on details and objects in surroundings or when going out on sun) but that issue was induced by too much sugar (prediabetes) and dietary problems, after I corrected diet and said goodbuy to sugars, glueten, casein and the rest of modern toxic diet, my need for vision correction was gone, I'm not using eyeglasses any more.

I'm not sure if this can bi of any assistance, but did you check your blood, especially for sugar level?

Someone post this article in FB, about the essential oils Frankincense and Myrrh against cancer.

Here’s some fascinating research just notified to us by our esteemed friends over at Eden Prescription: Scientists have demonstrated that Frankincense and Myrrh Essential Oils suppress multiple cancers in lab studies. [1]

In the most recent in vitro study, the essential oils of both frankincense and myrrh were shown to potently suppress human breast cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, liver cancer and skin cancer – slashing growth rates by at least 50% at surprisingly low concentrations!

Maybe you should take a look.

_http://www.herbs-info.com/blog/frankincense-myrrh-essential-oils-found-to-suppress-multiple-cancers-in-lab-studies/

Back
Top Bottom