Health and Wellness Show - 4 September, 2015 - Alternative Medicine Overview

JonnyRadar

The Living Force
Today on the Health and Wellness show we'll be doing an overview of alternatives to mainstream medicine. Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Orthomolecular Medicine, and more. While discernment is necessary, and it's not black and white that "alternative is good, big pharma is bad," there are many conditions for which natural remedies are safe and effective. Please join us for a discussion framed around these possibilities. Included as always will be Zoya's Pet Health Segment.

_http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/09/04/health-and-wellness-show--4-september-2015--alternative-medicine-overview

This is gonna be awesome!! :D Are you guys going to talk a bit about craniosacral therapy also? I've seen a lot of mixed things on wikipedia about it, but that's to be expected, more or less.

Missed it but listening now. Trying Citricare and Immunisist recently. I have a whole cabinet of stuff collected over time. Most improving in my opinion is 7keto, L-Arginine, Triphala along with vit A&E. Solaray and SourceNaturals being the best brands. Sovereign Silver makes a good nasal spray and throat spray with silver in it. We normally use silver in drsgs on open wounds at work so I thought, why not for other things?? Slows the growth of bacteria, it has trouble surviving in silver saturated environment.

Back
Top Bottom