Research

caballero reyes

The Living Force
Anyone know where I can find the post:"Jerusalem nothing holy about the holy city"? I've looked at "History", "Religion", "Orwelian world",etc. and I could not find. It was released a week ago.

caballero reyes said:
Anyone know where I can find the post:"Jerusalem nothing holy about the holy city"? I've looked at "History", "Religion", "Orwelian world",etc. and I could not find. It was released a week ago.

Is this the thread you're looking for?

From this link re his book Jerusalem, Nothing Holy About the Holy City -
https://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/jerusalem-nothing-holy-about-the-holy-city/ :

The whole Zionist ideology is based on a simple Hebrew word that carries old historical connotation; Aliyah. The word means going (or better yet moving/migrating) upwards where the new land of Israel is supposedly situated. Aliyah, was and still is one of the essential tenets of Zionism that call upon the diaspora Jews to migrate (return) to the land of Israel (Eretz Yisrael).

The question here is not whether the Diaspora Jews should or should not migrate to Israel (of course they should not). But instead we should ask why the Hebrew word, Aliyah, unequivocally specified that the direction of the migration should be upwards.

After some reflection we could easily come to the conclusion that the original Jews before migrating to modern day Jerusalem must have come from a land located to the south of Palestine.

If so, I just used the google search engine and that seemed to work fine.

------------------------------- --------------------------------- ------------------------------
Thank you very much, Hesper, this is the thread.

caballero reyes said:

------------------------------- --------------------------------- ------------------------------
Thank you very much, Hesper, this is the thread.

Not a problem. Just curious, what is the research you are doing?

I was looking for this thread, because the content of the book: "Jerusalem nothing holy about the holy city" seems very interesting to me. :

"My three-year investigation of the history of ancient Egypt and the Israelites combined with the research of a serious community of high profile scholars (including the pioneer research of Prof. Kamal Salibi’s Bible came from Arabia) have yielded the same evidence-based conclusion; the Hebrew Bible and its stories took place in the south of ancient Arabia and Northern Yemen. The geography of ancient Arabia and Yemen as meticulously described by renowned classical Arabic Historians coherently offers the actual theater of the Israelite stories; its mountains, valleys and tribes (as written and described in the Bible).

The current location of both the Temple Mount and the whole of the state of Israel are based on an Ideology; downright fake and deceptive. The whole issue of the so called Holy Land is so unholy and false that even the Muslims’ view of Al Aqsa and Qods/Qadas is based on distorted and fake narrations as well.

Qades, as mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, is a Yemenite mountain 80 KM south of modern day Taa’iz city and it has nothing to do with Jerusalem. According to Islamic Hadith (traditions) the first Qibla (Direction during prayers) was towards Bayt al-Muqaddas (supposedly Solomon’s Temple), only that had actually been built in Northern Yemen and not in Jerusalem’s Palestine as everybody believes (more details on that in the book)."

------------------------------- -------------------------------------- ---------------------------

Also remembered what Laura wrote about that "Semites were the real Aryans", if this were true, then would have to change history as claimed by the author of this book.

The varied "personality" of Jerusalem: 70 DIFFERENTS NAMES OF THIS CITY.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Names of Jerusalem Refers to the multiple names by Which the city of Jerusalem Has Been Known and the etymology of the word in different languages. ACCORDING to the Jewish Midrash, "Jerusalem has 70 names". [1] Lists Have Been compiled of 72 different Hebrew names for Jerusalem in Jewish scripture. [2]

Today, Jerusalem is called Yerushalayim (Hebrew: יְרוּשָׁלַיִם) in Hebrew. This is a derivation of a much older name, recorded as early as in the Middle Bronze Age, however Which has Been Repeatedly re-interpreted it in folk etymology, notably in Biblical Greek, Where the first element of the name meat to be Associated With hieros "holy". The most common names are in Arabic Al-Quds (القدس) and Bayt Al-Maqdis (بيت المقدس), meaning "The Holy [City / home]."

A city called Execration Rušalim in the texts of the Middle Kingdom of Egypt (c. 19th century BCE) is Identified as Jerusalem, Although Sometimes esta has-been challenged. [3] [4]

Jerusalem is called Either Urusalim (URU u-ru-sa-lim) or Urusalim (URU u-ru-SA10-lim) in the Amarna letters of Abdi-Heba (1330s BCE). [5] Also in the Amarna letters, it Shalem is called Bethel, the house of Shalem. [6]

The Sumero-Akkadian name for Jerusalem, Uru-Salim [7] is variously etymologised to mean "foundation of [or: by] the god Shalim" from Hebrew / Semitic yry, 'to found, to lay a cornerstone', and Shalim, the Canaanite god of the setting sun and the nether world, as well as of health and perfection. [8] [9] [10] [11]

Jerusalem is the name MOST Commonly used in the Bible, and the name used by MOST of the Western World. The Biblical Hebrew form is ירושלם Yerushalayim, in Biblical Greek ADOPTED Ιερουσαλήμ as Hierousalēm, Ierousalem, Ιεροσόλυμα Hierosolyma, Ierosolyma, and in early Christian Bibles as ܐܘܪܫܠܡ Ūrišlem Syriac, Latin Hierosolyma Ierusalem. In Arabic esta OCCURS name in the form أورسالم Ursalim.

The name "Shalem" Whether as a town or a deity, is derived from the same root as the word "shalom," meaning peace, [12] [13] So THAT the common interpretation of the name is now "The City of Peace "[9] [14] or" Abode of Peace ", [15] [16]

The ending -ayim Indicates the dual in Hebrew, just thus leading to the suggestion That the name Refers to the two hills on Which the city sits. [17] [18] However, the pronunciation of the last syllable as -ayim Appears to be a late development, Which Appeared HAD not yet at the time of the Septuagint. [citation needed]

In Genesis Rabba 56:10, the name is Interpreted as a combination of yir'eh, "I will see [to it]," and Shalem, the city of King Melchizedek (based on Genesis 14:18). A theory is like Offered by Philo in His discussion of the term "God's city." [19] Other midrashim Say That Jerusalem means "City of Peace" [shalom]. [20]

In Greek, the city is called Either Ierusalem (Ἰερουσαλήμ) or Hierosolyma (Ἱεροσόλυμα). The Latter exhibits yet another re-etymologization, by association with hieros the Greek word "holy". [21] [22] Similarly the Old Norse form Jorsala exhibits a re-interpretation of the -living as second element, denoting a hall or temple , common in Old Norse toponyms.

Shalem [edit]
That the name Salem Refers to Jerusalem is evidenced by Psalms 76: 2 Which uses "Salem" as a parallel for "Zion", the citadel of Jerusalem. The same identification is made by Josephus and the Aramaic translations of the Bible.

Language Name Translit.
Σαλήμ LXX [23] Salem
Greek (variant) Σόλυμα [24] Solyma
Biblical Latin Salem
Arabic سالم Sālim
Hebrew שָׁלֵם Salem
Shalem was the Canaanite god of dusk, sunset, and the end of the day, Also spelled Shalim. [25] Many scholars believe That his name is preserved in the name of the city Jerusalem. [26] It is Believed by some scholars That the name of Jerusalem comes from Uru + Shalem, meaning the foundation of Shalem or founded by Shalem or city of Shalem, Shalem and That was the city god of the place before El Elyon. [27]

We can also refer about the Personality of other famous cities such as Constantinople and Rome, and ask what are they, "Essentially", that is to apply the two parts forming the human being: ESSENCE AND PERSONALITY, to institutions or religions and may be somewhat very interesting, example: in ancient religion, in early Christianity, the essential was the TECHNIQUE used in various exercises and postures that correspond to the different prayers and different forms of meditation; This issue was addressed in a magazine edited by "Asociados Unidos mexicanos, s.a." many years ago, where it was said that the early Christian church was a school where the breath control is taught so that students learn to tighten or relax any part of the body or the whole body at once, or the control of the Four Centers that wrote Gurdjieff. It would also be interesting to investigate what two researchers, I don't remember if they were English or American, they wrote about Rome: the city of Rome esencially was nothing, and all he had was stolen and copied from the city of Carthage, the Phoenician city of africa destroyed later by the same wild Roman soldiers, And we could find other examples to apply these concepts.

I was looking in the Bible something about life after death and I could only find two indirect references

En Samuel 28:7-19.7:-

Saul then said to his attendants, “Find me a woman who is a medium, so I may go and inquire of her.”
“There is one in Endor,” they said.

8 So Saul disguised himself, putting on other clothes, and at night he and two men went to the woman. “Consult a spirit for me,” he said, “and bring up for me the one I name.”

9 But the woman said to him, “Surely you know what Saul has done. He has cut off the mediums and spiritists from the land. Why have you set a trap for my life to bring about my death?”

10 Saul swore to her by the Lord, “As surely as the Lord lives, you will not be punished for this.”

11 Then the woman asked, “Whom shall I bring up for you?”
“Bring up Samuel,” he said.

12 When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out at the top of her voice and said to Saul, “Why have you deceived me? You are Saul!”

13 The king said to her, “Don’t be afraid. What do you see?”
The woman said, “I see a ghostly figure[a] coming up out of the earth.”

14 “What does he look like?” he asked.
“An old man wearing a robe is coming up,” she said.
Then Saul knew it was Samuel, and he bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.

15 Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?”
“I am in great distress,” Saul said. “The Philistines are fighting against me, and God has departed from me. He no longer answers me, either by prophets or by dreams. So I have called on you to tell me what to do.”

16 Samuel said, “Why do you consult me, now that the Lord has departed from you and become your enemy?

17 The Lord has done what he predicted through me. The Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hands and given it to one of your neighbors—to David. 18 Because you did not obey the Lord or carry out his fierce wrath against the Amalekites, the Lord has done this to you today. 19 The Lord will deliver both Israel and you into the hands of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The Lord will also give the army of Israel into the hands of the Philistines.”

And a Hermetic phrase in Matthew 19:28, which speaks of REGENERATION,Word suggests several meanings to either the ETERNAL RETURN or references to CAUSAL BODY of Gurdjieff's teachings.

I wish someone could find some other referenceS.

I went to Google and typed bible quotes afterlife which delivered plenty websites with numerous citations -- far too much to quote here.

Examples:

_http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Afterlife
_http://www.openbible.info/topics/afterlife

Have fun ! ;)

Palinurus, thank you very much,

I'm reading these verses, where life in general is glorified and God is the staff of life, I will continue reading to see if I find something more concrete on the survival of human beings in particular.
It is very rare for me that a book like the Bible as read and examined show no clue about it ..
I think that tracks such an essential knowledge was manipulated or thought such an essential knowledge could only be a matter of secret societies, ex: The Knights Templar.

No, palinurus is not fun is rather boring.

Bible phrases like "you dead will live" / "will awake" / "spirit will return to God" / "the dead do not know anything, nor any longer They Have a reward for Their memory is forgotten " I find empty phrases that do not help solve the riddle "where we were before and where we'll be after this life in the third dimension"; is more interesting and convenient to read what has been written about past lives here in the forum.

I think it might just have an explanation if we consider the present, past and future life moving in different dimensions and alternate realities.

when in Matthew 19-28 Jesus says to the apostles: "You who have followed me in the regeneration," I think that phrase has something to think about.

The phrase "You who have followed me in the regeneration", no matter who said and perhaps 30% is something that has the Bible truthful and can be a clue to something verifiable or can guess, even if it belongs to another state of being different the third dimension. That phrase that someone said to his followers, suggests a group of people who have been joined together for a purpose and that purpose has been repeated outside of time as we know it. This reminds me of the group or team that has formed according to Laura and the C's need to transcend this reality in 3 D.

But this "Regeneration" may be considered carried out by mechanical means inspired by lizards beings.
Here then the question arises: can perform a regeneration in the human body without violating laws of natural order or correct for the development of the universe?
Or, in other alternate realities may have enough awareness to live without the carnal body?

Some years ago I read a track that can guide a concrete knowledge can be in a seemingly insignificant book or a magazine/ comic.
And just one of those seemingly insignificant magazines read something that got me thinking:

The journey of a lifetime in the third dimension can not be in a straight line, that is. One born in point A and
die in point Z. and you can not because in the universe with all dimensions, there is no straight lines, Straight lines are invension of man of the third dimension.

A parenthesis:
I'm no mathematician, but you can draw a straight line starting from an equation, but not if it is really worth to solve a major problem that can transcend.
Line is a thing that does not suffer inclination or deflection, and my confusion is because the C's have said that everything in the universe can be explained with math.

Back to the conception of life traveled by a human considered in a straight line, one may ask what was before A, and after that there will Z. then we understand that this part of the case could not be explained with our conscience Ordinary Time.

And here comes the issue of rencarnacion that according to shamanism and Gurdjieff, the body which reincarnates is the causal body or the fourth body of the seven that make up a human being truly developed, or the fourth body is the causal It is immortal and is reincarnated and that a new human being.

Only at higher stages of development, the causal body can keep some memories of a previous life.
This idea of ​​reincarnation is linked to the idea of ​​karma or chain of causes and effects, but other than reincarnation, there are theories that may explain the mystery of organic life beyond the 3 D., those other theories are Spiritualism from the point of view of Europeans, who recognize a faster rencarnacion after a few months or years, and moreover, Buddhism / Lamasery, which accepts immediate reincarnation after death
Returning to the issue of straight line is as follows:
Before birth / The now / after death.
But this may be a misperception because ordinary thought, because we consider the "time" as a straight line, but we can then consider the TIME as a curved line, or consider THE TIME as a series of VIBRATION WAVES and then the whole perception changes.

I hope these thoughts arouse any interest in any of the forumitas and give their opinions.

Before continuing with the reflections about Life, Life after physical deathand Regeneration in general, I will reread "The Wave" and look at the transcripts, meanwhile some thoughts concerning the scientific side of the issue, related to dreams :

Marianne Verneuil, "gradually the dream and its symbolism are becoming an obligatory point of passage towards the knowledge of the structure of the universe."

Paul: 1 Corinthians 1:27 New International Version (NIV):
"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong".

References to other reality that some people have access to transcend the limitations of the mind into the third dimension:

"There are subjects where they coexist and collaborate two different modes of thought and conscience: the conscious (which uses the usual logical deductive procedures) and the transcendent power of a deep psyche that has no need of calculations, because, William Mackenzie says, has "intuitive sense of number"

Aeschylus says that the mind of the sleeper "has piercing eyes".

one popular saying: "Sleep brings counsel."

CONSEQUENTIAL DREAMS.

American Elias Howie, is considered, rightfully, the first inventor of the sewing machine, which built in 1845. It was a problem that had long been thought, but whose solution cost materialize. One night Howie had a nightmare during which he felt that he was being persecuted by savages who had very bad intentions. At one point his career was stopped by a large spike planted in the ground. And here's how the logic of the dream may appear strange if one wants to judge from the point of view of the conscious mind.
Having tried in vain to start the nail, he had no choice but to puncture it in the end, enhebrarle a string into the hole and pull it.
It is easy to imagine, think, would have been interpreted as the image of the nail in the light of certain closely related to sexuality symbolism, but psychoanalysis did not exist.
And as the genius he is a friend of simplicity, the inventor, however, I stuck to almost literal meaning of that dreamlike message, by which, deep psyche had suggested, in fact, neither more nor less than the device essential to his invention: a movable needle pierced vertically and in the tip to the thread direction.

Niels Bohr, thanks to a completely phantasmagoric dream vision that symbolically displayed a planetary system subject to several specific developments, he understood that modifications be made to the atomic model of Rutherford, in order to delineate another taking into account also established theoretical premises by the theory of Quantums, hence the origin of a new atomic model universally accepted that now bears his name.

Data relating to the dream are taken from the book: "Universe Proibito" of Leo Talamonti

Volcanic eruptions, mutations and consequences in food

The question that I have often asked myself is the situation of the farmland in the parts where there has been this kind of eruptions. In other words, melted metals if they are radioactive certainly have an effect on that land, but I have not known that this has been a problem in the health of the people who feed on the fruit that came from these lands affected by those metals

Long ago I read in a magazine something that seemed to me of the utmost importance.
It is the tragedy that caused the May 2 to 8 eruptions in 1902 from Mont Pele on the island Martinique, island of the Antilles causing about 30,000 deaths. Martinique (Martinique) is a French department in the Antilles.

The minerals were melted, dragging everything in its path. Radioactive metals such as uranium may have melted.
From the catastrophe was saved a man who was imprisoned.
Over time, life, vegetation and animals grow, but everything began to grow in extraordinary size, beyond normal.
To investigate the phenomenon the French government sent an expedition to the island, to the doctors Jules Graveure and Roven.

Research Result: PLANT AND ANIMAL MUTATION DUE TO RADIATIONS OF METALS RELEASED BY ERUPTION.
THE MAN THAT WAS IN PRISON INCREASES OF STATURE AND THE SAME HAPPENED TO THE SCIENTISTS WHO WERE EXPOSED TO RADIATIONS.
Dr. Graveure increased 6 Cms. And Dr. Roven 5 and a half Cms. But as the radiation passed, it moved away from the perimeter of it, men, animals, and trees RECOVERING THEIR NORMAL SIZE.

Apart from what I read in the magazine I have not found any reference on the mentioned scientists.

WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR POLITICAL OR ARCHAEOLOGICAL NEWS ABOUT IRAK, AND, ON CHANGE, YOU FIND SIMPLE MOSAIC WORKERS WHO ARE GREAT ARTISTS.

MOSAIC WORKERS IN IRAK
www.facebook.com/construirtv/videos/1444329765592249/

Back
Top Bottom