Purple evil spirit in my dream (prob near a decade ago)

CeLegacy

Padawan Learner
This dream is quite vivid to remember. I'm laying in my bed when this purple floating evil girl spirit comes in through the door and is floating above me taking my energy away. Quite like draining like the Harry Potter monsters. I couldn't let go of it and was terrified and I prayed to Jesus (was a Christian at the time) and it went away for the most part. What was that and what do you think was going on? How to fend myself against stuff like that?

CeLegacy said:
This dream is quite vivid to remember. I'm laying in my bed when this purple floating evil girl spirit comes in through the door and is floating above me taking my energy away. Quite like draining like the Harry Potter monsters. I couldn't let go of it and was terrified and I prayed to Jesus (was a Christian at the time) and it went away for the most part. What was that and what do you think was going on? How to fend myself against stuff like that?

Not to sure whether anyone could specify what it was exactly, as dreams can be quite symbolic. What comes to mind is to maybe try to remember what was going on in your life around the time of said dream. Maybe there was something or someone that was feeding off you, or consuming a lot of your energy.

Back
Top Bottom