Behind the Headlines: Oct 11th 2015: Russia eclipses the American Empire...

Nienna said:
Yes, it was terrific!

I was wondering if someone could help me. All the blog talk radio shows have repeating, and repeating the repeating, and, then, skipping what comes next; along with choppiness. It doesn't happen when I watch videos or listen to audios so I'm wondering what may be wrong? I use the latest version of Firefox.

Is there something I can do to get this to stop? I am not computer savvy so if someone has a solution, I need step-by-step instructions.

I'd suggest trying it in a different browser (maybe Chrome) and/or downloading the show and seeing if that issue is still there.

You can download the show by clicking the little cloud icon with a down arrow on the upper right side below the sign up button, close to the volume control icon. Once downloaded (it'll be an mp3 file), you should be able to just double click it and have it play on your computer.

mkrnhr said:
Andre' said:
Thanks guys for this great show, i downloaded and listened it yesterday, it was very informative as always, will listen more carefully(while going to work) this evening.
:thup:

That was yeterday's program. Today's is on air actually.

Oops, you are right mkrnhr, i was referring to the show of the last week which had almost a similar name to this one, :-[ , anyway i will download this one too and will listen with great interest. :)

Eboard10 said:
It's sad to see France carrying out its own bombings without coordinating with Russia, which says a lot about their alignment in these operations.

We strongly suspect that no one but Russia is bombing ISIS in Syria. The French 'airstrikes' were like most everything else coming from Western quarters these days: hot air.

They're going to bring up MH17 again.... and again.... and again. Here we go mainstream media!

Back
Top Bottom