A black boomerang UFO?

Lumiere_du_Code

Jedi Council Member
Hi.
Yesterday, a friend shared with me the link to this video:

https://youtu.be/UQNvkJPigiQ

He wrote: It resembles a "flying boomerangs" that Laura had once mentioned. And I thought that is possible to add it here, we wonder whether similar object from this video and boomerang about which Laura said?

Very, VERY similar, if not identical. It also appears to be moving slowly, as were the ones we saw. That, of course, makes it odd that it kind of "faded" as quickly as it did in this video.

While the over-all silhouette is boomerang, upon seeing the apparent video closeups it looks to me more like a 'moth' or 'butterfly' shape - i.e., a central core, with 'wings' coming off each side. Interesting.

It does look like a butterfly or moth indeed.
I'd be cautious about the veracity of this UFO sighting though given that secureteam10 always publish "incredible" videos, not sure they discriminate that much between fakes and real ones, but that's just my opinion.

Tigersoap said:
I'd be cautious about the veracity of this UFO sighting though given that secureteam10 always publish "incredible" videos, not sure they discriminate that much between fakes and real ones, but that's just my opinion.

Plus, I know it is arguably a waste of time to spend too much time focusing on UFOs and their mysterious perigrinations anyway (apart from knowing where the 'hotspots' are, if one wishes to avoid them). Well, I suppose time will tell whether that one was 'real' or not.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX6iy03kvnk5nwmDK-oLzdc5EALK9GNa_

Sadly secureteam10 doesn't have the best track record.. This is a link to a playlist debunking a few of their videos also providing comments left by the uploader that eventually were deleted. They've also been known to photoshop Hollywood UFOs into videos that are otherwise irrelevant to other-worldly affairs. I've come to my own conclusion that it's run by sensationalists who do nothing more than cloud the airwaves with false information for views, fame, or what have you

and the easiest place to hide the truth is in a sea of lies, and if so, why do so? Free will? A policy that reminds me of INFOWARs..... the host ego can cloud out most everything else.
You can witness this policy in the mainstream media at times, an occassional sliver of truth will be put on display, as if proof of their credentials as messengers of truth... all it takes is an occasional tidbit or two, Maybe this is one of those moments? Nice fake if it isn't, and the liars we usually encounter don't take the trouble to do good ones, so that alone makes one think.

Tigersoap said:

It's true that some ufo channels in youtube post some obvious fakes among other apparently genuine stuff. The 'Third Phase of the Moon' channel comes to mind. However I got the impression that this video in particular was real. Not sure about the photos; they could have been touched-up.

47 seconds video length and the too much detail on the 'photos' give this away as computer generated. I think the real thing would be a lot more spooky and unnerving, as we have seen on different videos: http://youtu.be/HRKskKd5SIc.

This made my palms sweat as it resembles craft I've seen in dreams.

They come bigger, like mother ships to to speak. Armadas of them over my quaking city below.

I have a vivid recollection of a dream where I'm with my son on an escalator in a mall and glass debris began falling everywhere, once outside, these are all over the sky ominously floating above.

Also another dream I wish to note, as I randomly remembered it after so long just now where different craft, white, with circular hoops under the front hull 'scoop' random matter, people, objects from the earth. This occurred directly over an airport. We (my wife, son and I) ended up fleeing into a series of tunnels under the airport and we had a friendly helper, a woman of African descent, continued to help us with our son. I think the message in that dream was that we were safer on the surface with the scooping craft as the dangers under the airport were more sinister, I woke up from the darkness and the smell and from what felt like a dark presence in the concrete, tiled annals of what seemed like the corridors of a warehouse/industrial labyrinth. It reminded me of Phil Schneider, his talks about D.U.M.B.s

Thanks for reporting this vid OP - A proper kick to the head. (sorry for the noise, a bit zealous)

Tigersoap said:

Well, I don't know anything about secureteam10, and commenting on this video in English (my native is Russian), so I do not know what's said there.

I happened upon this article today and the picture reminded me of this thread. I don't know if this US superbomber would be silent or not, but with its boomerang shape, we may be seeing more of these type of "sightings".

Attachments

• US Superbomber.jpg
    US Superbomber.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 138
Lilou said:
I happened upon this article today and the picture reminded me of this thread. I don't know if this US superbomber would be silent or not, but with its boomerang shape, we may be seeing more of these type of "sightings".

I have a lot of these "secret" photos, underwater pyramids, great stone balls in the woods, strange objects, etc.

I had once uploaded them here:
https://vk.com/album-16014440_109494149
https://vk.com/album-16014440_109495474
https://vk.com/album-16014440_106776309

It was strange to me that I noticed this same link on YouTube today and was going to add it and then saw it was already here. There is no way to verify the authenticity of the photos (probably for us anyway) but the similarity that Laura sees to the ones she saw gives me an eerie feeling. The organic look of it seemed to catch my eye. At first I thought it looked bird-like but I see a butterfly quality too.

If it is a fake it is someone with a good imagination I think. The video looked real to me but what do I know. :huh:

For some reason, the 'butterfly' ship, in my mind was not what i envisaged when i read about the 'boomerang' incident in the Wave series. But, when i saw the butterfly ship, and then read in the recent session that it was a genuine ship, it was as if a rock fell into my stomach. i also have 'dreamt' of similar crafts, like many in a very up close and personal way, as i and others ran through a field to escape them, or hide from them? It was years ago, yet the video shook me up, and i am not easily disturbed. Especially that i only recall two occasions of consciously seeing something that resembled ufo's very high in the night sky, like dancing lights and such things. Once in Ireland and once in Montreal. But definitely, this 'butterfly' ship suprised me in a not so nice way. i do not remember much about the dream except that it stayed with me a long time after i had it. i have never taken dreams of this type too seriously but thinking about it recently, i had a good few of these dreams, and not only this type of ship. It may have been linked to stuff i was reading at the time. The shape though is unmistakable.

Back
Top Bottom