Recent sighting in Oregon

Cleo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Trying to figure out what it was I saw.

Was driving last Friday night on October 30th at around 7pm and overhead in the distance from the south I saw an orangish orb heading towards the area of town I was driving. While the first one was flying over, I pulled off the road and at the parking lot of a grocery store, I saw what were three others I believe emerging from the same area of sky in the distance. One would appear, fly over and then shortly after in the distance another would appear. I didn't hear any sound coming from them. I noticed a couple people pointing and looking up, looking a bit shocked. One person with their phone pointing at it to maybe take a picture or record it. Haven't found anything online about it though.

Maybe...a chinese lantern, or flares? Seemed to be traveling too fast to be a lantern, and all were seemingly traveling the same flight path. I looked online to try and get an idea for how lanterns and flares might appear/fly overhead but still not clear.

Anyway, thought I'd share...if by chance they were lanterns it would be fitting in a sense since it was Halloween eve. Orange glowing lanterns flying through the sky kind of thing.

For me, the orange orbs are a hard thing to classify because there are more people letting chinese lanterns go in the US and other countries now. However, if you've ever read the book(s) UFOs and the National Security State by Richard Dolan, he has found quite a few reports in the past decades of orange orbs/objects all around the world and at US military bases, some, of which, are the ones that were turning on and off the controls at nuclear silos. I doubt that those were chinese lanterns.

As far as speed and course, it has been said by people who let them go that wind currents can make them go fast, slow, hover, change direction, etc. And if let go it the same place, they usually follow the same course. So I guess that really good observation skills would be necessary to tell which is which.

I hope this isn't too much noise mods. I just want to take up this UFO business with my own observations and experiences.

I've seen a number of things this past year which sound a lot like this. Plasma orbs have been seen in many places. The question is, where are they coming from as they seem to appear out the aether. The question seems to be what are we looking at? Are these antigravitational vehicles or are these natural phenomena like Saint Elmo's Fire, or more likely a kind of Ball Lightning?

This video shot in 2012 from Cork Irleand shows what I mean.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOcu0VBStQU

I don't think these video's are fakes. There's hundreds of similar photos, accounts, and video's taken from across the Globe. There are gobs of pictures. People aren't running around faking UFO pictures by the tens of thousands. Nor do I think these plasma spheres are a natural phenomena. I saw four or five of these go in a lose formation, a classic fighter four finger formation, from the earth towards the sky and vanish. These were a distance away and could not have been aircraft. That was in late June. I saw one fly right down the middle of interstate 5. I've seen them flying all around this area.

There's at least two aircraft which seem to be flying CAP, or aircover in this location near Seatac. Every time there is any inbound traffic these propellor planes are in the area flying above the air traffic. This is all controlled airspace so obviously you can't just be flying around aimlessly. On several occasions I've seen these planes make a bee line for what seemed to plasma like balls in the area.

We also have the McCord AFB with their interesting flying patterns, like slow and low and flying with only red nav lights. There's a lot of weirdness around here if you pay attention.

I think the National UFO Reporting Center does an exceptional job.
You can go there and see some photo's taken north of where I'm living which show the type of plasma ball craft which were flying all around the area this past summer.
http://www.nuforc.org/
Arlington, Washington, June 06th, 2015, @ 2200 hrs.

The evidence is over whelming.

The most clear observation I've ever had was a few years ago when I was taking some training at Greyhound and was standing on the roof of the Bus Station in Reno Nevada. No, I'm not a bus driver, I was thinking about it back then and Greyhound has some great driver training, but not so great policies. The Staff there are really good at driver training. That much I'll give them credit for. So anyways, I saw these flying saucers, yes, that's what I said. Naturally I had to be completely alone. There wasn't enough time to take any pictures with my cell and I certainly didn't want to miss what I was looking at. These were not however plasma orbs, these were perfectly round flat saucers. The precise atypical classical description of a flying saucer. So anyways, about 11 or so of these flew almost directly overhead. Completely silent. It would have been a perfect V formation except one side had an extra saucer.

Given the location where I was, the size and formation of these vehicles, it's clear to me that these were ours, not theirs as it were.
I'd say these were maybe 60 feet or so across. Give or take 20 feet. Not big, probably fighters. I did not feel these were alien space craft any more than a WWII pilot seeing his first jet feel he was looking at an alien vehicle. A marvel maybe, but not an alien craft.

I don't know why people have such a hard time with this. I'm positive we have antigravitational flight. The whole project went black back in the early 1950's. There's loads of information on it, besides which there's been rudimentary replications.

Stanely Hiller's company which made the flying platform and numerous other significant machines went black and disappeared into the aether. You can read about a little bit about their antigravity work in this book where it is almost cryptically buried.
http://www.amazon.com/Vertical-Challenge-Hiller-Aircraft-Story/dp/0759633991

True story, and certainly not the only ones I have, but I watch the sky all the time, which I don't think many people actually do.
So ya know plasma has been a source of considerable interest for the aviation community for a while. It masks sonic booms, makes
craft invisible to radar, which is probably why they are working on a new kind of radar called Quantum Radar, well that and spying of course.

Nienna said:
However, if you've ever read the book(s) UFOs and the National Security State by Richard Dolan, he has found quite a few reports in the past decades of orange orbs/objects all around the world and at US military bases, some, of which, are the ones that were turning on and off the controls at nuclear silos. I doubt that those were chinese lanterns.

I plan to check out this book by Richard Dolan on the topic. Sounds interesting.

gambeir said:
I've seen a number of things this past year which sound a lot like this. Plasma orbs have been seen in many places. The question is, where are they coming from as they seem to appear out the aether. The question seems to be what are we looking at? Are these antigravitational vehicles or are these natural phenomena like Saint Elmo's Fire, or more likely a kind of Ball Lightning?

Plasma orb is a close description. I didn't mention this before (was having difficulty describing it at the time so refrained from even bringing it up) but at one point when I was in my car in the parking lot, for what seemed like a second, I saw one of the objects fly almost directly overhead at a fast and steady pace. Above tree line it seems. A luminous and glowing orange ball of light, pulsing almost. Not having seen a chinese lantern in the clear night sky before, especially from such a vantage point, I didn't have that to compare it to. I was only a couple miles or so from Interstate 5 when I saw them btw. In the Willamette Valley.

gambeir said:
You can go there and see some photo's taken north of where I'm living which show the type of plasma ball craft which were flying all around the area this past summer.

An amusing similarity to the above report: I was also at a Safeway location, well the parking lot of a Safeway anyway. Also, I may be overlooking the obvious but how do I view the photos mentioned in the report? I don't see a link. Thanks.

gambeir said:

Cleo said:
An amusing similarity to the above report: I was also at a Safeway location, well the parking lot of a Safeway anyway. Also, I may be overlooking the obvious but how do I view the photos mentioned in the report? I don't see a link. Thanks.

Found the pics. I originally looked up the sighting in the report database, not realizing the pics and a link to the report are on the main page at nuforc.org.

Looking at the sighting location linked to on the main page, I noticed another similarity. The Safeway location I was at, was also about a half mile to a mile directly East of Interstate 5 by car. So, not a couple miles by car like I had previously thought.

Anyway-whatever they were, they did seem to have a plasma-like appearance.

Cleo said:
gambeir said:

Cleo said:

Found the pics. I originally looked up the sighting in the report database, not realizing the pics and a link to the report are on the main page at nuforc.org.

Looking at the sighting location linked to on the main page, I noticed another similarity. The Safeway location I was at, was also about a half mile to a mile directly East of Interstate 5 by car. So, not a couple miles by car like I had previously thought.

Anyway-whatever they were, they did seem to have a plasma-like appearance.

I'm sorry for the slow response. Just finding my around the site and trying to keep informed is like a full time job now days.
I have seen some Chinese Lanterns and they can look like these plasma orbs. The thing to bear in mind is that it's highly doubtful
they are going to flying in groups at 40,000 feet or even a few thousand feet, and they are not going to be resembling the kind which were filmed in Cork Ireland.

The national UFO Center was originally a guy in his apartment in Seattle. He bought an abandoned missile silo in Eastern Washington and has no relocated. Not the easiest site to navigate but a good one.

Back
Top Bottom