Paris shootout, explosions, casualties

A: Most likely. There is a grave aura of danger spreading over France.

Q: (L) Danger from where?

A: Conflict is between those who want to put France in the bind and those who do not and know it will be like sparks in a powder keg.

Q: (L) Why would it be like sparks in a powder keg?

A: The French mentality: arrogance etc.

Q: (Joe) They're worried about another revolution. (L) And who is pressing to put France in the bind?

A: Your favorite Zionazis.

Q: (Joe) Does putting the French "in the bind", was that code for a terror attack?

A: Not particularly, just recreating same conditions as in US and UK.

Q: (L) In other words, fascism. That's what the word fascism means: something bound together, like a bundle of sticks. (H) So, uh, are there any good guys?
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18668.0.html

Interesting !

Mal7 said:
Rolling Stone published an interview with the band on 17 September 2015:
They sound nothing like the Eagles or death metal, as you can hear for yourself on new EODM single "Silverlake," which we're premiering here. Considering the persistent flippancy of their art, it comes as no surprise that their conversation with Rolling Stone immediately digressed into silly repartee [. . .]
- http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eagles-of-death-metal-on-their-potluck-of-awesome-20150917#ixzz3sb3TPIWT

Session Date: June 13th 2015
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38693.msg583059.html#msg583059

Can the internet be seen as a "window of opportunity"/"an experiment in human consciousnesses"?

(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?

A: Yes

Is the internet likely to end soon?

A: If you consider the ramifications of the previous answer, not likely until the power grid goes down.

Q: (L) In other words, why would they shut down something that so easily enables them to control the masses?

A: Exactly.

Session Date: November 21st 2015
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40125.msg616127.html#msg61612

Q: (L) So I guess people want to ask some questions about this Paris deal. I would like to ask a general question about this. Well, they had this Paris bombing terrorist attack, and now all of a sudden it's being used to institute tighter controls over people and society in general in France. They're also warning that there are going to be more terror attacks. I hear that Anonymous is saying there are eight places that are possibly going to have terror attacks soon.

A: Some certainly will! But be aware that this is what we warned you about some time ago.

Q: (L) I guess that refers to the sessions that discussed mind programming and shooters going off all over the place at once. In other words, this is being done not so much by pure terrorists, but by the powers that be more or less? I mean, that they are ultimately behind the activity and it's being done with the intention of being able to institute tighter controls over the population?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So basically, it's a gigantic freaking false flag attack?

A: Somewhat. Though be aware that there are "real" terrorists.

Q: (L) So there are real terrorists, but I imagine the reason there are real terrorists is because they've been made to become terrorists by this long drawn-out social destabilization operation that's been going on for god knows how long to completely muck up the whole freaking world. I mean, Douglas Reed was right!

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Yes, everybody ought to read “Controversy of Zion” and understand that it’s not just about Zionism, it’s about psychopaths. Alright then. Anybody have any questions about that?

A: We told you that Nazi Germany was a "practice run".

Q: (L) Yes, you did. But we couldn’t even conceive of what that meant or how it would play out. You also told us about mass control by cops with stun guns and more. Everybody is being herded into finer and finer orders of control, and it just doesn't look very... it doesn't look very hopeful from any angle.

(Pierre) And there's a demonized population as well.

Vice pushing their agenda in Europe

Eagles of Death Metal s'exprime sur les attentats de Paris
novembre 26, 2015 | 11:35 am
_https://news.vice.com/fr/video/eagles-of-death-metal-s-exprime-sur-les-attentats-de-paris

This u-tuber makes some good points, but the crisis actor thing is a bit screwy.

The above session gives insight to why he can not accept that so many people died (in a mixed event of real and surreal players).

So maybe he is little half baked.
Eagles of Death Metal Interview = Crisis Actors
Published on Nov 26, 2015

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_zxSgCMPo
USA Vice interview _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n74HB...

eagles-metal-800.jpg

_http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-attack-eagles-death-metal-6877238
_http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/26/world/eagles-of-death-discuss-attacks/
_http://www.people.com/article/paris-attacks-eagles-of-death-metal-first-interview-vice-clip
_http://culturebox.francetvinfo.fr/musique/rock/les-eagles-of-death-metal-ont-hate-de-rejouer-au-bataclan-231433
_http://www.businessinsider.com.au/eagles-of-death-metal-band-members-talk-about-the-paris-attacks-2015-11

From The Millennium Report:

Paris Terror Attacks Ordered By The Committee Of 300

Fake False Flag Operation Fabricated To Advance 3 Primary NWO Goals
(Video - /1.43.30 )

A close reading of Dr. John Coleman’s Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of The Committee of 300, which was written in 1991, is absolutely necessary if one is to have a correct understanding of current world events. The exposé that follows is not only highly prophetic in the overall movement of the ‘global village’ toward a New World Order, it also predicts the precise road map to a pre-planned One World Government.

There are numerous strategies and countless tactics that are routinely employed by the shadowy group known as The Committee of 300 (COM300). This clandestine organization of Illuminati-deputized power-players has been operating for decades as a de facto World Shadow Government (WSG). They are by no means the top decision-makers of the globalist cabal that operates at the peak of the world’s power structure; rather, they are only the public face who are often seen and heard in the CIA-controlled mainstream media (MSM) and national governments of select Western powers.

Those “numerous strategies and countless tactics” can now be viewed throughout the world on a daily basis as the multi-century plan to foist a One World Government on the world community of nations enters its final stages. The recent false flag terror attacks in Paris provide a perfect demonstration of the latest attempt by the The Committee of 300 to accelerate their NWO scheme. Those fake terrorist attacks on Friday the 13th were fabricated for multiple reasons, but there are three which stand out and must NOT be taken lightly. The 3 most important reasons are as follows:

(1) — To completely lock down Paris before the historic 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference, which will take place from November 30 through December 11. The importance of totally controlling a purposefully oppressive environment in Paris during this conference cannot be overemphasized. The meticulously engineered outcomes at the upcoming “Climate Summit”, which have been preordained by The Committee of 300, will not be denied their agents who are working triple time sub rosa. Nothing less than a Global CO2 Management Regime (aka incipient One World Government) will be accepted. Every aspect of the climate conference has been fastidiously controlled down to the very last detail. Quite frankly, if the vast majority of the attendees knew some of those details, they would be sure not to show up.

(2) — To draw France (and NATO) into the Syrian theater of war. Just as the 9/11 false flag attacks were used by the USA to attack the Taliban in Afghanistan (as well as Iraq in 2003), 11/13 has been used by France to attack ISIS in Syria. In so doing the rest of Europe has been softened up so as to support this illegal war which the Zio-Anglo-American Axis (AAA) instigated as it has systematically supported its intensification.[1] This war was originally designed to greatly advance the Greater Israel project … until Russia showed up unexpectedly.[2] The only way to militarily insert a NATO country into the conflict was to manufacture a false flag event that could be used as justification for France to flex its muscles in the Middle East region. The French have long considered Syria to be a long lost colony of theirs, so this role fell to them quite naturally to perform. (See the French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon)

(3) — To inflame the Clash of Civilizations worldwide. As well as to significantly exacerbate the refugee crisis on the European continent, in the U.K., the U.S. and elsewhere around the globe. The purposes and goals of this crucial strategy of The Committee of 300 are quite integral to the formal establishment of their One World Government. Not only is national sovereignty being deliberately eroded — EVERYWHERE — ISIS Trojan horses are being stealthily introduced into each and every nation involved. This tactic is creating unparalleled friction throughout Europe, especially in Germany, France, Great Britain, Belgium, and Italy. The destruction of a homogeneous citizenry is essential to the formation of a One World Government, particularly throughout the Anglo-American Axis.[3] Much more importantly, out of the manufactured chaos of their planned World War III the COM300 can more easily fabricate their new world disorder.

Everyone is highly encouraged to watch the video at the top of this page which is also linked HERE. Dr. Coleman’s presentation is guaranteed to profoundly inform one’s understanding of the fast-moving gambits on today’s global geopolitical chessboard.

angelburst29 said:
From The Millennium Report:

Paris Terror Attacks Ordered By The Committee Of 300

Fake False Flag Operation Fabricated To Advance 3 Primary NWO Goals
(Video - /1.43.30 )

A close reading of Dr. John Coleman’s Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Story of The Committee of 300, which was written in 1991, is absolutely necessary if one is to have a correct understanding of current world events. The exposé that follows is not only highly prophetic in the overall movement of the ‘global village’ toward a New World Order, it also predicts the precise road map to a pre-planned One World Government.

There are numerous strategies and countless tactics that are routinely employed by the shadowy group known as The Committee of 300 (COM300). This clandestine organization of Illuminati-deputized power-players has been operating for decades as a de facto World Shadow Government (WSG). They are by no means the top decision-makers of the globalist cabal that operates at the peak of the world’s power structure; rather, they are only the public face who are often seen and heard in the CIA-controlled mainstream media (MSM) and national governments of select Western powers.

Those “numerous strategies and countless tactics” can now be viewed throughout the world on a daily basis as the multi-century plan to foist a One World Government on the world community of nations enters its final stages. The recent false flag terror attacks in Paris provide a perfect demonstration of the latest attempt by the The Committee of 300 to accelerate their NWO scheme. Those fake terrorist attacks on Friday the 13th were fabricated for multiple reasons, but there are three which stand out and must NOT be taken lightly. The 3 most important reasons are as follows:

(1) — To completely lock down Paris before the historic 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference, which will take place from November 30 through December 11. The importance of totally controlling a purposefully oppressive environment in Paris during this conference cannot be overemphasized. The meticulously engineered outcomes at the upcoming “Climate Summit”, which have been preordained by The Committee of 300, will not be denied their agents who are working triple time sub rosa. Nothing less than a Global CO2 Management Regime (aka incipient One World Government) will be accepted. Every aspect of the climate conference has been fastidiously controlled down to the very last detail. Quite frankly, if the vast majority of the attendees knew some of those details, they would be sure not to show up.

(2) — To draw France (and NATO) into the Syrian theater of war. Just as the 9/11 false flag attacks were used by the USA to attack the Taliban in Afghanistan (as well as Iraq in 2003), 11/13 has been used by France to attack ISIS in Syria. In so doing the rest of Europe has been softened up so as to support this illegal war which the Zio-Anglo-American Axis (AAA) instigated as it has systematically supported its intensification.[1] This war was originally designed to greatly advance the Greater Israel project … until Russia showed up unexpectedly.[2] The only way to militarily insert a NATO country into the conflict was to manufacture a false flag event that could be used as justification for France to flex its muscles in the Middle East region. The French have long considered Syria to be a long lost colony of theirs, so this role fell to them quite naturally to perform. (See the French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon)

(3) — To inflame the Clash of Civilizations worldwide. As well as to significantly exacerbate the refugee crisis on the European continent, in the U.K., the U.S. and elsewhere around the globe. The purposes and goals of this crucial strategy of The Committee of 300 are quite integral to the formal establishment of their One World Government. Not only is national sovereignty being deliberately eroded — EVERYWHERE — ISIS Trojan horses are being stealthily introduced into each and every nation involved. This tactic is creating unparalleled friction throughout Europe, especially in Germany, France, Great Britain, Belgium, and Italy. The destruction of a homogeneous citizenry is essential to the formation of a One World Government, particularly throughout the Anglo-American Axis.[3] Much more importantly, out of the manufactured chaos of their planned World War III the COM300 can more easily fabricate their new world disorder.

Everyone is highly encouraged to watch the video at the top of this page which is also linked HERE. Dr. Coleman’s presentation is guaranteed to profoundly inform one’s understanding of the fast-moving gambits on today’s global geopolitical chessboard.

The Millennium Report link:

http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/11/paris-terror-attacks-ordered-by-the-committee-of-300/

Very interesting,thanks for sharing.

Perceval said:
One more detail of the official story that doesn't make sense:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34818994

At about 21:40, on the boulevard Voltaire in the 11th arrondissement, near place de la Nation, a man sat down in the Comptoir Voltaire café and placed an order before detonating his suicide vest, killing himself and injuring fifteen people, one of them seriously

Yet this is one of the images that are being presented as part of that story. For the record, based on other images of the facade, this does seem to be an image of windows of the Comptoir Voltaire cafe.

Kisito said:
I think it's not the same "coffee bar". I looked at my photos, there is also the bullets impacted, but the windows and affected appear inconsistent. I have problems sent my photos, I tried again.

Absolutely. As noted by Endura in comments on the French article, the photo is the one of coffee bar "La Bonne Bière" ("The good beer") in "Fontaine au Roi" street where shotgun shootings indeed took place and NOT the one of "Comptoir Voltaire". See the Google Street view picture of "La bonne bière" I attached for confirmation.

So this part of Harrison article must be removed.

Attachments

• La Bonne Bière - Rue de la Fontaine au Roi - Impacts.jpg
    La Bonne Bière - Rue de la Fontaine au Roi - Impacts.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 294
  • La Bonne Bière - Rue de la Fontaine au Roi.jpg
    La Bonne Bière - Rue de la Fontaine au Roi.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 290
Ellipse said:
Perceval said:
One more detail of the official story that doesn't make sense:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34818994

At about 21:40, on the boulevard Voltaire in the 11th arrondissement, near place de la Nation, a man sat down in the Comptoir Voltaire café and placed an order before detonating his suicide vest, killing himself and injuring fifteen people, one of them seriously

Yet this is one of the images that are being presented as part of that story. For the record, based on other images of the facade, this does seem to be an image of windows of the Comptoir Voltaire cafe.

Kisito said:
I think it's not the same "coffee bar". I looked at my photos, there is also the bullets impacted, but the windows and affected appear inconsistent. I have problems sent my photos, I tried again.

Absolutely. As noted by Endura in comments on the French article, the photo is the one of coffee bar "La Bonne Bière" ("The good beer") in "Fontaine au Roi" street where shotgun shootings indeed took place and NOT the one of "Comptoir Voltaire". See the Google Street view picture of "La bonne bière" I attached for confirmation.

So this part of Harrison article must be removed.
Oops, sorry, sometimes when we are affected, reading is impaired. This year I often went to the Café "Comptoir Voltaire". I read that the "kamikaze" was in the interior patio, and it is for this reason that the windows affected are inside. Finally all this conflict is becoming more complex, I'm just trying to observe. But it's hard not to react. Sometimes I feel like a puppet with son who handle me. When I think removing a wire, another comes surreptitiously replace.

Strange thing...

You probably have heard that about the book "Futility", or "The Wreck of the Titan". Written in 1898, the story features the ocean liner Titan, which sinks in the North Atlantic after striking an iceberg. The Titan and its sinking have been noted to be very similar to the real-life passenger ship RMS Titanic, which sank fourteen years later.
Following the Titanic's sinking, some people credited Robertson with clairvoyance. Robertson denied this, claiming the similarities were explained by his extensive knowledge of shipbuilding and maritime trends.

The story of "Dawa" a book written by the french author Julien Suaudeau - published in march 2014 -, resembles the bleak scenario of Friday 13 in Paris ... In his novel, six attacks on Friday the 13th ...

The author is stunned by these similarities.

"I did not react immediately, says the author, reached by telephone in Philadelphia. (He lives in the US) First I was shocked like everyone else. I thought of the relatives, the friends. I was upset, angry, sad. And I counted the number of attacks, I spotted other similarities, perhaps less striking: the presence of a sibling as a terrorist, and even that of a young girl from the city of 3000 in Aulnay-sous-Bois. "

Other than him, readers and journalists, were also hit by the beam of coincidences. So Julien Suaudeau cares defuse any interpretation fetched: "There is no question of saying that I wrote a prophetic book! Or to think that the novel has served as an example to terrorists. If they had read if only one book, the Quran they claim, they would never have committed such attacks. All I can say, without being presumptuous, that Dawa was a real novel, based on a precise knowledge of French society, with beautiful suburban neighborhoods. "

Pure coincidence...

Dans son roman, six attentats un vendredi 13...
Attentats à Paris: «Dawa», un roman écrit en 2014 raconte les attaques terroristes de Paris

Ellipse said:
There's this theory on the web that the same crying woman appear in several terrorist attacks:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Paris, November 2015 (top)
[*]Aurora, Jully 2012
[*]Sandy Hook at Newton in December 2012
[*]Boston, April 2013
[/list]
This seem to be the same face but I'm not an expert. The woman in pic 1 & 3 seems to have the same bracelet but it's not a proof.
A Canadian guy, speaking French did a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EquGk79M9-k

The debug seem all-right: http://wafflesatnoon.com/same-woman-at-aurora-sandy-hook-and-boston/ but, even if it's the truth, which it seem to be, the resemblance is a bit disturbing, like a message of the universe.

Any thought?

If I may, I'd like to add a couple things.

Facial identification is known to be highly subjective to individuals and races. Criminologists have this pretty well nailed down so it's not really even an area open for discussion, the testing shows this is problematic between races. That's the hard data. Image identification is another matter, but is a complex process involving rotation of images with precise alignments. Originally, a system for the identification of criminals making use of anthropometric measurements invented by Alphonse Bertillon, a Frenchman, and now updated to the computer age. However, I would be very skeptical about the supposed accuracy of this system in the computer age. That's another issue altogether.

What's important to draw out of this understanding is how easily allegations of crisis actors can be discounted, even if manifestly true, we need only view the perceptions of many about the events surrounding all similar events.

Instead, focus on the bracelets as a theme to follow. Assuming a planned operation, the need for coordination with hidden operatives requires visual identifiers. Recalling here that typically a lapel pin or some other device is used by clandestine services for this purpose, and which is naturally switched so that there is not a steady means of an outside source being able to both ID the agents as well as to infiltrate.

Professionally run operations might become sloppy and make errors, which may be the case here, and it may also be possible that this has been on-going. Thus past images might be re-examined for evidence to that effect. These types of operations require some form of visual identifiers. That kind of hard data cannot be dismissed as misidentification.

The statistical odds of two or more people wearing the same item at any one time in precise locations where mayhem is the order of the day is beyond the pale of belief. That's powerful circumstantial evidence of a coordinated and planned event.

I also wanted to make sure this was picked up on. Evidently Turkey is a gateway for this operation, as well as stealing oil of course.
https://www.rt.com/news/323645-trieste-winchester-shotguns-turkey/

Ellipse said:
There's this theory on the web that the same crying woman appear in several terrorist attacks:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Paris, November 2015 (top)
[*]Aurora, Jully 2012
[*]Sandy Hook at Newton in December 2012
[*]Boston, April 2013
[/list]
This seem to be the same face but I'm not an expert. The woman in pic 1 & 3 seems to have the same bracelet but it's not a proof.
A Canadian guy, speaking French did a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EquGk79M9-k

The debug seem all-right: http://wafflesatnoon.com/same-woman-at-aurora-sandy-hook-and-boston/ but, even if it's the truth, which it seem to be, the resemblance is a bit disturbing, like a message of the universe.

Any thought?

Pattern recognition run amok.

I have a feeling that this is not the last of it and that the terror sponsoring cabalists are going to set up another terrorist false flag abomination. After all, they've got away with it in France, why not somewhere else? Anything to pretend that Muslims are the problem so they can attack them. :cry: If I was going to guess, I'd say that it would be against Christians (specifically, because Christmas is coming and is a big 'event' on the global calendar) and that it might be staged in Germany. For obvious reasons. Germany controls the EU. Which then makes me think of a church. I'm not entirely convinced that our terrorist cabal would take on the Catholic Church (too powerful and not enough global sympathy towards them).

Although, how they are going to set things up so it looks like a bunch of brown skinned Arabs did it, especially with the amount of suspicion generated towards immigrants at the moment, might be somewhat problematic. They might need their 'comrades' from the Balkans to infiltrate first. Christians in church, at Christmas are definitely a 'soft target'. Maybe people should be looking out for these infiltrators and not the immigrants, although some of them will definitely play a part?

I know this is mere speculation on my part, but if I 'put it out there' and nothing happens, then I lose nothing by looking dumb. But, if something does happen, it might trigger somebody to see, hear or remember something. People in general are more likely to stop and think too, rather than just react in anguish and horror, which is what is intended.

You know the Germans have too much freedom, right? Well, what worked for the French will work for them, won't it?

Ruth said:
I have a feeling that this is not the last of it and that the terror sponsoring cabalists are going to set up another terrorist false flag abomination. After all, they've got away with it in France, why not somewhere else? Anything to pretend that Muslims are the problem so they can attack them. :cry: If I was going to guess, I'd say that it would be against Christians (specifically, because Christmas is coming and is a big 'event' on the global calendar) and that it might be staged in Germany. For obvious reasons. Germany controls the EU.

In a sense, you are already correct. Remember that just a few days after Paris there were bomb scares in Hannover? The plan, apparently, sounded a lot like what happened in Paris, including explosives at a stadium where the head of state was watching a game of the national team. They may try again, of course.

Windmill knight said:
Ruth said:
I have a feeling that this is not the last of it and that the terror sponsoring cabalists are going to set up another terrorist false flag abomination. After all, they've got away with it in France, why not somewhere else? Anything to pretend that Muslims are the problem so they can attack them. :cry: If I was going to guess, I'd say that it would be against Christians (specifically, because Christmas is coming and is a big 'event' on the global calendar) and that it might be staged in Germany. For obvious reasons. Germany controls the EU.

In a sense, you are already correct. Remember that just a few days after Paris there were bomb scares in Hannover? The plan, apparently, sounded a lot like what happened in Paris, including explosives at a stadium where the head of state was watching a game of the national team. They may try again, of course.

I also thought in that direction that Christmas markets could be potential targets in Germany, since it is the Western holiday. Let's wait and see what is happening in the end.

Paris terror attack suspect believed to be in Syria

_http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/30/europe/paris-terror-attacks/

French intelligence services believe Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam has escaped to Syria, according to a source close to the investigation and a counterterrorism source.
Police also believe Abdeslam bought 10 detonators from a fireworks shop on Paris' northern outskirts before the November 13 attacks, the source close to the investigation said. The detonators cost 10 euros (about $10.60) each, and Abdeslam also bought batteries at the Saint-Ouen l'Aumône shop, Les Magiciens du Feu, which translates to "Fire Magicians.

RT:
Paris suicide bomber trained to shoot at French police gun club – report
Published time: 1 Dec, 2015 20:56
_https://www.rt.com/news/324193-paris-terrorist-shooting-club/
One of the gunman involved in the attack on the Bataclan theater during the Paris terror assaults learned to shoot at a French police shooting club. It emerged that Samy Amimour, who had no criminal record at the time, enrolled in a course in 2011.

It has emerged that one of Amimour’s first steps in learning how to use weapons took place in April 2012, when he enrolled at the National Police Shooting Club (ANTP) in Paris after obtaining a license, the French broadcaster iTele reports.

Because he had no a criminal record, he needed only to pay a €130 fee and be over 18 to be accepted. The ANTP is one of the most popular shooting clubs in Paris, with in excess of 2,350 members, its website states. It is also supervised by the French Shooting Federation.

During the two-hour initiation course, he was able to try out a semi-automatic 9mm, as well as a .38 special and a .22 long rifle. Amimour even shaved off his beard so as not to arouse suspicion, the French television channel added.

After completing the crash course, the 28 year-old joined the club as a fully-fledged member. Soon after, he would also become known to local authorities. He was arrested in October, 2012 for “conspiracy to commit terrorism” and placed under judicial supervision after he had attempted to travel to Yemen or Pakistan.

The former bus driver, who was born in the Paris suburb of Drancy, vanished in September 2013, telling his father he was headed to the south of France. He managed to leave despite being under surveillance and missing four check-ups in a row. A week later, he managed to make it to the Turkey-Syria border, despite the fact that his passport had already been impounded.

His father even travelled to Syria to try and convince him to return home, but to no avail.

Originally a quiet and shy person, those who knew him said that Amimour’s behavior changed after he began attending a mosque in the Paris suburb of Blanc Mesnil.

“He was well brought up. He wasn’t a delinquent,” said Drancy’s centrist mayor Jean-Christophe Lagarde, who knew the family long before the attacks.

“No doubt his shyness made him prey for those who wanted to brainwash him,” Lagarde said. “He got radicalized, he quit his job, he closed up, cut himself off from his parents,” he added, as cited by Reuters.

565e0524c46188e36b8b45ec.jpg

Samy Amimour-
samy_3515196b.jpg

Samy-Amimour.jpg

Paris terrorist ‘trained at French police gun club’
December 1, 2015 in Asia Times News
_http://atimes.com/2015/12/paris-terrorist-trained-at-french-police-gun-club/
He even shaved off his beard so as not to arouse suspicion, reported iTele.

CONGRESSWOMAN GABRIELLE GIFFORDS SHOT IN THE HEAD 1-8-2011
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKMUQFrVGks

Jared Lee Loughner
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
JARED-LEE-LOUGHNER.jpg

MassMurders_1050x700.jpg

THREE YEARS AFTER TUCSON SHOOTING DEEPER GUN CONFISCATION AGENDA EMERGES
_http://www.thegovernmentrag.com/three_years_after_tucson_shootin_deeper_gun_confiscation_emerges.html
Jared Loughner’s case was strikingly bizarre and no real answers to questions and other clues, including the possible other three (3) shooters identified by witnesses, have been given. Untidy evidence such as the extra shooters has disappeared into the woodwork, and inconsistencies with the official story have been swept under the rug.... Same with Sandy Hook, the Boston bombing, the Aurora shooting, the Dorner manhunt, and others…

The French Capital has some extra security for the next few days - a genuine Skystar aerostat 180.

Hope, it's not prone - to getting loose - and doing the Pennsylvania Polka, like the one operated by the U.S. Army a few months back?

Israeli Surveillance Balloon Keeping Paris Delegates Safe (Video - 2.52 minutes)
http://jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/12/01/israeli-surveillance-balloon-keeping-paris-delegates-safe/

Paris police deployed the device to help assure the security of participants in the UN climate change summit currently in session.

Paris police launched an Israeli-made Skystar 180 aerostat surveillance balloon over the French capital to help assure the security of about 200 worldwide delegates to the 11-day United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21) that began November 30

The Skystar 180 is one of several aerostat models designed and manufactured in Yavne by RT Systems for use in intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and communications.

According to the Israeli company’s website, “Users active in prevent-prepare-respond-recover settings requiring continuous and compact aerial support are a natural fit for Skystar products.”

The small Skystar 180 tactical aerostat system provides mid-range surveillance defense and security from an altitude up to 1,000 feet (300 meters) above ground. “By providing an elevated platform, well above the field of operation, the system offers an indispensable, dominating view of the scene below,” the company explains.

The system is based on a towable trailer and consists of a stabilized day/night electro-optical payload suspended from a helium-filled aerostat. In Paris, the balloon is using an electro-optical payload from Israeli defense company Controp, based in Hod Hasharon.

The balloon is tethered to a portable ground control station where personnel process the transmitted surveillance video and data.

Back
Top Bottom