Kabbalistes, maîtres du monde ? / Kabbalists, masters of the world ?

Bastian

The Living Force
Hello / Bonjour.

Extract of the last session transcript / Extrait de la transcription de la dernière session (2015/11/07) :
Laura said:
(Perceval) [...] So, when they [the Cs] say "Mossad" as an answer to a lot of these questions, we're not really talking about the overt Israeli government here, right?

A: No. Kabbalists.
(Traduction :
Q: Donc, quand ils [les Cs] disent « Mossad » comme réponse à beaucoup de questions, nous ne parlons pas vraiment ici du gouvernement israélien officiel, n'est-il pas ?
R: Non. Les kabbalistes.
)

I stumbled upon this video (in French) with Alain Soral, explaining that the Kabbalists are the real masters of the world (and of France in particular) /
Je suis tombé sur cette vidéo avec Alain Soral, expliquant que les Kabbalistes sont les vrais maîtres du monde (et de la France en particulier) :
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFzqpsNEIW0

Bastian said:
Hello / Bonjour.

Extract of the last session transcript / Extrait de la transcription de la dernière session (2015/11/07) :
Laura said:
(Perceval) [...] So, when they [the Cs] say "Mossad" as an answer to a lot of these questions, we're not really talking about the overt Israeli government here, right?

A: No. Kabbalists.
(Traduction :
Q: Donc, quand ils [les Cs] disent « Mossad » comme réponse à beaucoup de questions, nous ne parlons pas vraiment ici du gouvernement israélien officiel, n'est-il pas ?
R: Non. Les kabbalistes.
)

I stumbled upon this video (in French) with Alain Soral, explaining that the Kabbalists are the real masters of the world (and of France in particular) /
Je suis tombé sur cette vidéo avec Alain Soral, expliquant que les Kabbalistes sont les vrais maîtres du monde (et de la France en particulier) :
I listened to it. Sounds pretty interesting but I only understood about 20% of it because my French isn't so good and he speaks really fast. Hopefully a version will come out with subtitles.

The role of Kabbalah in present world events? What connection with what we interpret as being Mossad the Israeli secret service?? What connections with 4D STS, that we could understand???

i wouldn't want to overstep any boundaries here but with a statement about the 'golem' in the recent transcripts, i too have given the kabbalah matter much thought in recent days. This is a mostly misunderstood subject which was sort of pushed under the rug in early transcripts, but i remember Laura being very curious about the issue, i will suggest that we might want to make up a question or questions pertaining to Kabbalah in future sessions?

What do you think? And what angle would you suggest this or these questions should take because the Ellisa Lamb thread with the GOLEM issue, is a classic Kabbalistic subject. That which until i read the thread, i believed to be make believe but after watching the videos, especially the one where she is leaving the elevator and we can see a dark shape, and then she does arm and hand movement that would/ could resemble what my imagination reads as a possible one of the 'golem' things. and looking into the story and all, totally blew me away. This goes without saying that i have been scared of this thing ever since, for one thing, and then tried to imagine what would make one 'place' more prone to these than another, as the C's mentioned a particular EM shaping, or distortion. I watched several videos, of which one in Spanish which is linked in the Elisa Lamb thread that gave me nightmares, for one thing...

From my understanding, the GOLEM, is mentioned in Sepher Yetzirah (Book of Formation), an early kabbalistic text, which supposedly gives instructions on how to invoke these things. And funny enough it is done by sound, as is the explanation for the creation of Coral Castle in Florida, and the moving of the stones constituting the pyramids, and Stonehenge??? I cannot think of what these questions should be by myself, but i suggest to those interested to look into, if my memory serves me right a chapter of the following book which gives the supposedly phonetic (sounds) instructions to invoke these 'things'. etc:

Sepher Yetzirah

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_Yetzirah_

Golem:

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem_

My personal experience with Kabbalah, and i have also shared the same experience with other students relating the exact same thing, is that within months of studying it, i ended up in full blown psychosis, as did my brother and another friend??? Which made me pull away...

Is there a key there???

Now, there are a number of schools of Kabbalah, some of which are close to New Age philosophy and reach to very secretive stuff? i by no means am knowledgeable, yet the few books i read on the subject stuck to me, for a very many years. If this is noise just ignore... Maybe we could get more information on what type or school of Kabbalah the present manifestations are using? Or is that too risky?

i will now listen to the Soral video but was too impatient to share this. And Soral strikes me as being an agent of right wing french politics, yet i like the person as much as Dieudonné, and even Marine LePen in certain instance, whereas i do not agree with all that they preach. So i am hoping to be enlightened by it. Thank you for the thought provoking thread!

Posted by: Bastian/ I stumbled upon this video (in French) with Alain Soral, explaining that the Kabbalists are the real masters of the world (and of France in particular) /

Thank you Bastian for opening my mind to Alain Soral's astute analysis! Having lived in France thirty years ago, i am not so up to date on many aspects of current political situation or major changes that have taken place. This thinker (Soral) seems to me much more important than what i "assumed" mostly from hearsay, and his being demonised to a certain extent. Having been back in Québec for two decades now,i have sort of cut myself off from a lot of the french intellectual discourse and it's active members. This video and thread is going to push me to delve deeper into many subjects that i brushed off as not being so relevant to the current situation. Québécois people have historically been suffering an inferiority complex, which i can see in my own position, when facing philosophy and other such subjects from France.
The video is a wake-up call for me and i will begin to look deeper into Soral's ideas.

As for the Kabbalah issue, as i mentioned in the previous post, there are several schools of Kabbalah, yet from what i found, all is based on the same principles. It is basically a means of attainment, an access to the 'higher' (spiritual) worlds, which are named and explored through group study, and a creative process of unification between the students and teachers. As paradoxical as it may seem at first, it is by the 'love of friends' that the kabbalists attain knowledge of upper worlds and cause change, which always results in chaos, then stronger unification. Also, historically, kabbalists have always been watching the world closely, the wars, etc. There are some big groups today with their own TV stations and shows such as Bnei Baruch. And most students/ teachers are very involved in different layers of community. Even though they are based in Israël, i did not find that they were Zionist, rather very critical of the Zionist project. They preach universal love and community.

We know for example that a man like Sarkozy is very influenced by kabbalah?

i will think and research and get back to this subject when i come up with something revealing worth sharing.

(Merci Bastian de m'ouvrir l'esprit sur l'analyse pointue de Alain Soral! C'est édifiant!)

I added some discussion of this on a similar thread, at least about an attempt to name the same folk and their various offshoots: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37939.90.html

Hello.
_
This video disappeared, here are two other copies :
Cette vidéo a disparu, voici deux autres copies :

Back
Top Bottom