The Mom

:D hahahaha .. great! ... thank you dear Loreta for sharing .... will play to mine tomorrow!

:perfect:

Loreta -- That is totally hilarious! Those phrases are the same instructions I heard my own Mom using -- and just about every other Mom I've ever heard whilst admonishing and training their own children. It's as if every Mom in the world went to the same school and learned to repeat the same sayings. It was annoying to hear when we were children, but now it's funny and made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for brightening up my day with this. I shared it with my own friends and family and they're getting a kick out of it as well. We need all the laughs we can get these days in the midst of all the murder & mayhem occurring around the world. :)

Cheers!

:wow:
Hahaha that was an amazing video loreta, thanks for sharing, i can't recall how many times my mom used to say to me "If ur friends jump from a cliff will you jumpo too?".

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
It's as if every Mom in the world went to the same school and learned to repeat the same sayings. It was annoying to hear when we were children, but now it's funny and made me laugh out loud.

I second that! It was very funny!

Back
Top Bottom