Nov. 22nd 2015: BtH - Interview with Scott Rickard

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/11/22/behind-the-headlines-global-police-state-interview-with-scott-rickard

This week on 'Behind the Headlines', we're interviewing former NSA intelligence officer ‌Scott Rickard. Rickard is a linguist and veteran of the communications technology and national security industries. For three decades, he worked with national security and international service providers in Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Communications Security (COMSEC), and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), advising a number of governments and intelligence agencies on analyzing and prioritizing their intelligence collection efforts.

Rickard continues to monitor, corroborate, and communicate fact-based research and analysis of the international business environment, emerging technologies, and geopolitical developments. In recent years, he has been an outspoken critic of US foreign policy and blanket public surveillance, and has made a number of appearances on RT, Sputnik and PressTV.

Join us this Sunday 22 November 2015, from 2-4pm EST / 8-10pm CET for an insider's perspective on mass surveillance, the non-stop terror attacks, the stand-off between the U.S. and Russia, and more.

Great Show, Scott Rickard was a great guest it would be good if you could get him back on again , Jas..I mean aloysius reilly is a very funny guy :rotfl: :lol2:

Seaniebawn said:
Great Show, Scott Rickard was a great guest it would be good if you could get him back on again , Jas..I mean aloysius reilly is a very funny guy :rotfl: :lol2:

Totally agree a great show and guest. Love Aloysius especially when you all cracked up, so funny. :lol:

I've just been listening to this show, and it struck me that there is a quiet force of guys like Scott Rickard who are fighting the good fight in their own way. The collective actions of people like this contribute significantly to changing our timelines from complete doom and destruction to one of hope. Thanks for another great show!

Thanks guys for another very informative and entertaining show! Scott Rickard was a great guest, and what a wonderful surprise to hear Aloysius Reilly, the sage of Louisiana, for the first time :lol: Keep up the great work!

Back
Top Bottom