Session 21 November 2015

13 Twirling Triskeles said:
Now I can buy both the Farrow & Brownstein iodine books for my Kindle and read the Forum Iodine thread on my computer.

Unfortunately Brownstein's book is not available for Kindle - however you can purchase it as an ebook from his website. But you need to install Adobe Digital Editions, which is not very user-friendly - well, actually it sucks!

nicklebleu said:
Now I can buy both the Farrow & Brownstein iodine books for my Kindle and read the Forum Iodine thread on my computer.

Unfortunately Brownstein's book is not available for Kindle - however you can purchase it as an ebook from his website. But you need to install Adobe Digital Editions, which is not very user-friendly - well, actually it sucks!

Indeed! I was quite frustrated with the fact that I can't read it on kindle which I found out after the fact, but well... Would probably be a good idea to order it as a hard copy too.

luc said:
nicklebleu said:

Indeed! I was quite frustrated with the fact that I can't read it on kindle which I found out after the fact, but well... Would probably be a good idea to order it as a hard copy too.

For an extra few dollars you can order it to include a 3-hour DVD as well and that's what I did. Something to consider :)

nicklebleu said:

And AFAIK it doesn't work on those computers with Linux/Ubuntu. :(

Thank you so much for this session. :flowers: I feel energised already and I haven't even started taking Lugol's yet! But I have been using a lot of Celtic salt these past few years, I really like the stuff, so that may help paving the way together with cold showers and my FIR blanket.

ROEL said:
Thank you for the session transcript. Have to look closer on the iodine subject. Very crucial and supremely interesting. Cheers!

Thank a lot about the precision of iodine cure. One month ago, I began to take iodine because my energy was down a little bit and in my mind, it wasn't clear and I took some weight. I had that feeling that my thyroid wasn't balanced. I didn't take like a cure but just for support me until my sessions' courses finish. But I didn't know that iode have all those proprieties.

So when I read that session, I was happy to have those precisions about the cure and all the thyroid affect in our body. I began to take more salt and the lugol. Now, with lugol, I am taking only 3 drops after my breakfast and one or two drops after dinner. For me, it's enough right now. I observe what happen in my body and I note.
I observe if my kidneys and guts feel good and I add some herbs to help my kidneys. "bearberry or horsetail or other products in company that we have here.

It's difficult to me right now to read English and share in English about what I try for my health to keep a clear head, my body in form. I need that because I teach and I must keep a good focus and a clear vision to help. I usually do a cure every season. But I didn't know that the iodine was so important.

Thanks a lot.

nicklebleu said:

Thanks for that Nicklebleu, I'm in the middle of that predicament, spent 3 hours yesterday and 3 today trying to work out the problems, by reading the Help and Faq's section for Dr. Bernsteins site and Adobe Digital site. What I have now is 1 uninstalled Adobe Digital and 1 paid for and downloaded ebook, in my download I have a file named URLLink.acsm which I can't open. I need to install the Adobe Digital again first, the only thing is it will only give me ver 4 and my windows being Vista is supposed to have ver 2 according to the Help/Faq's, can you or anyone help please?

This session excites me more than anything! :D How exciting!!.

So, I am going to drink salt water in the morning and find me a good Iodine.

Thanks so much Cassiopaea and Team.

Serendipitously, I’ve just today ordered one of those new Paper-White Kindle readers. One of my sisters has one and suggested that I try it for reading because living here in Hawai’i, I cannot have ‘real’ books. Because it’s extremely humid here, every book I bought molded within a month and I had to throw it out. :(

That's great to hear that others have had improvements with iodine! Have you tried getting a dehumidifier? Or asking others in Hawai'i how they store books and paper products?

Twenty years ago Laura was concerned about not having enough time to do all that was necessary, for being prepared. We have come far towards the time we have been looking forward to. There is no need for anyone to rush.

We are in the middle of a great work, in which there is concerns for all of humanity. We are going to try and get as many as possible, to move forward into a new reality. Essentially, the cord has been cut. What we have now is that we are left with the influence of psychopaths and what they do, are doing, to deprive us of the opportunity presented.

There is no need to rush, on anything. Moving forward with a steady pace is the best option. Stop and smell the Roses along the path.

Lindenlea said:
nicklebleu said:

Thanks for that Nicklebleu, I'm in the middle of that predicament, spent 3 hours yesterday and 3 today trying to work out the problems, by reading the Help and Faq's section for Dr. Bernsteins site and Adobe Digital site. What I have now is 1 uninstalled Adobe Digital and 1 paid for and downloaded ebook, in my download I have a file named URLLink.acsm which I can't open. I need to install the Adobe Digital again first, the only thing is it will only give me ver 4 and my windows being Vista is supposed to have ver 2 according to the Help/Faq's, can you or anyone help please?

Not sure what kind of device you're on, but I was able to open the file on an Android tablet with an app called "UB Reader" without any issues. It still required an Adobe account, but that should be simple enough to get.

Hope that helps.

Hello!! Thanks for this session.

Question... Forum, is it advisable to take iodine tincture with water?

Thanks

Leonel said:

Thanks

The Lugol's iodine is concentrated enough that you generally don't want to drop it directly on your tongue, so yes, you want to put the drops in water, then drink the water.

Foxx said:
Leonel said:

Thanks

The Lugol's iodine is concentrated enough that you generally don't want to drop it directly on your tongue, so yes, you want to put the drops in water, then drink the water.

There's a thread on it: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13371.0/topicseen.html

You need to read it before you start experimenting.

Kindle said:
This session excites me more than anything! :D How exciting!!.

So, I am going to drink salt water in the morning and find me a good Iodine.

Thanks so much Cassiopaea and Team.

It's always advised here on the forum that no one should do anything without learning about it first and knowing what they're doing and why they're doing it. If you want to start using iodine, then you need to read Dr. Brownstein's book and this thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13371.0/topicseen.html

dugdeep said:
Lindenlea said:
nicklebleu said:

Not sure what kind of device you're on, but I was able to open the file on an Android tablet with an app called "UB Reader" without any issues. It still required an Adobe account, but that should be simple enough to get.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Doug,

My device is a PC hence operating system Windows Vista, my choice of download on Dr Brownsteins web is Adobe Digital (for PC), which I did via Adobe and registered and all the rest of it. Then I downloaded the ebook from Dr brownstein's site which is URLLink.acsm file, which isn't talking to Adobe Digital program and vice versa. So I decided to start the whole process again by uninstalling the Adobe Digital.

I would like some advice as to whether I should do all that again and which steps to take rather than flitting between the Adobe website and Dr Brownstein's website, which becomes totally confusing in the end and had already wasted a lot of my time.

A Kindle version would have been so much easier, a 5 minute job ... sigh!

Back
Top Bottom