Session 21 November 2015

I'm up to 6 drops of Lugol's twice a day (7.1 mg of iodine in a drop as I figured out the math for the solution). So far I've had no detox symptoms. I'm drinking the warm sea salt water first thing in the morning and taking 1 to 2 grams of ascorbic acid in the late afternoon.

My mother dropped to 1 drop after breakfast, and since there were no detox symptoms, she had another drop at 3:30PM yesterday. Again, no detox symptoms. So today it was 2 drops after breakfast and 2 drops at 3:30PM for her. Again, no detox symptoms.

Wow, thanks for another great session. I will get the book and read the thread on Iodine. Better late than never!

I am planning to try iodine, primarily due to heart problems (I also have other symptoms like cold hands, feet and occasional fog in the brain). Is iodine linked to the heart? It appears: YES:

Dr. Michael Donaldson says, "Iodine stabilizes the heart rhythm, lowers serum cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and is known to make the blood thinner as well, judging by longer clotting times seen by clinicians. Iodine is not only good for the cardiovascular system, it is vital."
->http://drsircus.com/medicine/iodine/iodine-and-your-heart

"Back in 1933, Dr. Kenneth Turner of Harvard Medical School conducted a series of experiments using rabbits as a model of atherosclerosis, trying to explore the relationship between thyroid health and heart disease.
In these extensive studies, all rabbits were fed a terrible diet rich in unhealthy fats that caused flagrant atherosclerosis in the aorta (the large artery of the chest and abdomen) within months. (All had intact thyroid function.)

Results:
21 rabbits - diet only
This group showed flagrant atherosclerosis, as expected. Blood total cholesterol levels averaged 520 mg/dl.

17 rabbits - given the thyroid hormone, T4 (similar to present-day levothyroxine and Synthroid®)
This group showed approximately half as much atherosclerosis as the diet only group. Total cholesterol averaged 399 mg/dl.

30 rabbits - given desiccated thyroid (roughly equivalent to present-day Armour® thyroid tablets) and iodine
This group showed atherosclerosis in only two rabbits. Total cholesterol averaged 178 mg/dl (66% less than control rabbits).

12 rabbits - given iodine only (potassium iodide) In this group, one rabbit showed atherosclerosis. Total cholesterol averaged 183 mg/dl. "
->http://www.healthcentral.com/heart-disease/c/1435/73448/deficiency/

I have one question, whether iodine can help a person who has removed thyroid gland (like my mom)? I think it can, but I'm not sure. I have not read the book, and one time I will not be able to do it. Damn complications (The bank was robbed by the administration, does not work anymore, I lost about $ 40 and I have to open a new account in another bank, to get a new card ...).

Mandrak said:
I have one question, whether iodine can help a person who has removed thyroid gland (like my mom)? I think it can, but I'm not sure.

Every cell uses iodine, hence you need to saturate your tissues with or without thyroid.

Read Dr. Brownstein's book, if you can - he explainst that in more detail.

Mandrak said:
I am planning to try iodine, primarily due to heart problems (I also have other symptoms like cold hands, feet and occasional fog in the brain). Is iodine linked to the heart? It appears: YES:

It seems that one of the reasons iodine can be so good for the heart is because it chelates mercury, and the heart massively concentrates mercury. But read the iodine thread because selenium is vital, too:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13371.msg98532.html#msg98532

(...)

Selenium is not only crucial when using iodine but it addresses most directly the Hun Hordes of Mercury that are attacking heart tissues in massive amounts leading to cardiac arrest. Mercury is a deadly cardiac poison whose best antidote is selenium - since they bind together making it easier for the body to remove the selenium-mercury compound.

(...)

An important note that the CDC would not like you to know is that Russian researchers and experts in mercury have correlated the flu with mercury toxicity more than with little bugs that crawl around inside of us. And behold, iodine chelates mercury as it does fluoride, bromide and even percolate, the halogen like rocket fuel polluting half of North America. In The Ultimate Heart Medicine book we see that mercury is a huge problem for heart muscles, which concentrate it to levels thousands of times higher than seen in other tissues.

Amazing session! Thank you.

I'll be very brief though I wanted to mention that last week I had my first ever dream in which Laura made an appearance.
We were at an unfamiliar farmhouse and Laura was cooking.. every burner on the stove was occupied
and there were full pots and pans waiting their turn for cooking.
Apparently, no one else got near the stove but Laura!

I don't recall much conversation, or even much of the remainder of the dream, but to finally have had a dream with Laura in it, just seemed awesome to me!

Lindenlea said:
My device is a PC hence operating system Windows Vista, my choice of download on Dr Brownsteins web is Adobe Digital (for PC), which I did via Adobe and registered and all the rest of it. Then I downloaded the ebook from Dr brownstein's site which is URLLink.acsm file, which isn't talking to Adobe Digital program and vice versa. So I decided to start the whole process again by uninstalling the Adobe Digital.

I would like some advice as to whether I should do all that again and which steps to take rather than flitting between the Adobe website and Dr Brownstein's website, which becomes totally confusing in the end and had already wasted a lot of my time.

A Kindle version would have been so much easier, a 5 minute job ... sigh!

Hi Lindenlea!

Install Adobe Digital again and click on File --> Add to Library, a window pops up, go to the bottom-right side where you see "File Name" and the input box, click slightly on its right and choose the "*.acsm" files in place of the default "E-book (*.epub, *.pdf)" filetype.

If URLLink.acsm still won't load it's because the link has expired, so download it again from Brownstein's website and repeat.

Hope it helps!

Last year I had problems with concentration and my energy levels so I sought out a naturopathic doctor and she recommended iodine supplementation. She administered a test using an iodine stain on my arm, which disappeared the next morning. The indication there was that I was insufficient, but after reading much about Gaby's post on Iodine and the knowledge from David Brownstein and Lynne Farrow's books, it's not at all surprising how important this particular session has been to people. Thank you Laura and crew for the enlightening session!!! It was a lot of fun and highly insightful.

After thinking about this session for the past week I have wanted to understand more about the possibility of the "Great Work". From what I can postulate it seems that Ark will have more insight utilizing the iodine protocol. As to what may be accomplished I have no idea however it seems very intriguing.

Laura said:
(Arky) Well, because... Well, alright. [laughter] Because I have now all this nice iodine energy, so I have to find what to do with it. [laughter] So, I want to have a good problem for exercising my brain, you know? Body is body, but brain also needs to be exercised. And then I realized that my quantum theory that I developed for like last 20 years is total crap...

A: Just go with what comes to you in dreams. We will communicate with you directly this way. You are about to begin the "Great Work". Hallelujah!

Furthermore, it stands to reason that such a protocol can provide the formation of a highly tuned receiver in which building the proper connections leads to higher energies.

Thanks to Chu for pointing out this connection here:

Chu said:
FWIW, the discussion about iodine, the frequency fence and will power reminded me of this other session, and it made even more sense than before. In particular, this part:

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Meager1 said:
Amazing session! Thank you.

I'll be very brief though I wanted to mention that last week I had my first ever dream in which Laura made an appearance.
We were at an unfamiliar farmhouse and Laura was cooking.. every burner on the stove was occupied
and there were full pots and pans waiting their turn for cooking.
Apparently, no one else got near the stove but Laura!

I don't recall much conversation, or even much of the remainder of the dream, but to finally have had a dream with Laura in it, just seemed awesome to me!

And cooking, too! Gads, I've cooked enough food in my life to sink an aircraft carrier! I'm so glad that I don't have to do it all the time anymore even though when I want to do it, I LOVE to do it.

And right now... I'm cooking a book.

Well, you had enough burners going to "cook" several at one time!
I can't wait for the new one either, hope it's soon!

dantem said:
Lindenlea said:
My device is a PC hence operating system Windows Vista, my choice of download on Dr Brownsteins web is Adobe Digital (for PC), which I did via Adobe and registered and all the rest of it. Then I downloaded the ebook from Dr brownstein's site which is URLLink.acsm file, which isn't talking to Adobe Digital program and vice versa. So I decided to start the whole process again by uninstalling the Adobe Digital.

I would like some advice as to whether I should do all that again and which steps to take rather than flitting between the Adobe website and Dr Brownstein's website, which becomes totally confusing in the end and had already wasted a lot of my time.

A Kindle version would have been so much easier, a 5 minute job ... sigh!

Hi Lindenlea!

Install Adobe Digital again and click on File --> Add to Library, a window pops up, go to the bottom-right side where you see "File Name" and the input box, click slightly on its right and choose the "*.acsm" files in place of the default "E-book (*.epub, *.pdf)" filetype.

If URLLink.acsm still won't load it's because the link has expired, so download it again from Brownstein's website and repeat.

Hope it helps!

Thanks Dantem - my problem is currently in the hands of Adobe support, which I have been in contact with today. I can't even Authorise my Adobe ID which is perfectly fine, they sent me a list of things to do, which didn't solve the problem and finally a 'register change' which didn't work, so now it's been passed on to their higher tech dept who will email me with a hopeful 'fix'. Otherwise - forget it, I'll consider it a donation to Dr Brownstein and move on.

Laura said:
WIN 52 said:
I am taking a two day break, after 3 days of 5 drops and 2 days of 8 drops. Upping the dose triggered a large toxic dumping/liver flush. After that happened I began to see things that evening. I saw a black cat like shadow go through the living room, even the dog woke up and was looking for something but couldn't see anything. I also saw beings of light out of the corner of my eye.

I may stick to 5 drops twice daily. For now. One other thing that I have noticed is the feeling of being more in control. It's almost like having a new found confidence, like the fear factor is slowly melting away. Not to mention old injuries don't seem to be as much of a problem.

It seems that the next stage of this journey may turn out to be quite interesting, indeed!

3 drops twice a day seems to be about right for me just now. And with both doses, I take the niacinamide and the riboflavin and NAC, though I take the selenium only with the morning dose. Also, starting the day with salt water seems to get everything going properly. Also, don't take any iodine later than 4 PM.

I can vouch for the "no later than 4 PM" - I am up to 50mg which I take in the morning-now- when I first started I was taking at night with some glycine. Pretty much kept me up all night.

One thing I have noticed-when I take it a little while later I seem to become "hyper" aware...and I also seem to be having very vivid dreams-don't know if that's the iodine-anybody else having this reaction? I have continued taking my other supplements as well in the morning-my multi-vitamin contains 143 mcg of selenium-is that enough?

Back
Top Bottom