Vehicle high strangeness in China?

The comments are linking to this video now:

http://sg.weibo.com/user/szga/3913797238077112

It seems that a steel cable was lying across the road, and this got caught up in by a road-sweeping vehicle (the one just to the right of the car that was lifted). The other end of the cable was attached high up onto a pole. The first van passed over the cable, and got caught up in it. This lifted the cable off the ground causing the second van which was stopped over the cable to also be lifted.

There are good close-up shots of the tangled cable in the video above.

Looks like some sort of gravitational anomaly. Reminds me of the incident in TX. (on a larger scale) of the anti gravity event induced by a tornado.

Perhaps a it's bleed through.

Dramatic Video Truck Trailers Tossed By Texas Tornado April 3, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4pvlt_rrnk
A%20trailer%20from%20a%20truck%20is%20seen%20suspended%20in%20the%20air%20as%20a%20Tornado%20hits%20Dallas,%20Texas

In China, a cable got snarled in the rotating broom of a street sweeper. A reddit user who understands Mandarin explained what happened in more detail:
A telephone pole was being installed. There was a steel cable that was coiled on the road that (they believed) should have been no problem for cars going over it. The street sweeper truck on the right went over it and wound up the cable in the rotating cleaner. The other end of the cable was attached to the pole on the left of the video. The cable was brought taut and caused all that damage to the trucks and car.
- http://boingboing.net/2015/11/27/cable-caught-in-street-sweeper.html

Mal7 said:
In China, a cable got snarled in the rotating broom of a street sweeper. A reddit user who understands Mandarin explained what happened in more detail:
A telephone pole was being installed. There was a steel cable that was coiled on the road that (they believed) should have been no problem for cars going over it. The street sweeper truck on the right went over it and wound up the cable in the rotating cleaner. The other end of the cable was attached to the pole on the left of the video. The cable was brought taut and caused all that damage to the trucks and car.
- http://boingboing.net/2015/11/27/cable-caught-in-street-sweeper.html

From the China site:
"Into the mysterious car accident? Is to sweep the sanitation truck hoist wire [sweat] "car driving up with little warning, the so-called" supernatural car crash "video is being transferred. Original video later bring their own answer: screen left pole in maintenance, sanitation trucks passing by on the right strand of wire rope on the ground. Http://t.cn/RUdhQCr video: http://t.cn/RU1ps0n @ rumor mill
677777cdgw1eyfiho8u6nj20c814ggrd.jpg

Actually, the cable idea makes sense for at least a couple of reasons.

Firstly, the 'angle' of the order that the three cars flip. They go in like a diagonal line, one after the other.

Secondly, the 'bounciness' of the cars looks weird until you consider that the cable goes underneath them. This could be evidenced by the fact that something seems to come off the bottom of the car on the left.

I'm glad to hear there was a prosaic explanation. Still it makes a pretty good video. ;)

herondancer said:
I'm glad to hear there was a prosaic explanation. Still it makes a pretty good video. ;)

indeed....just looking at the video posted by tree sparrow, i find it amazing that such a thin metal cable, can flip around cars like rag dolls !

Passing car near the truck becomes a reflection of the sun. Then why can not we see the reflection of the metal rope.

T.C. said:
Actually, the cable idea makes sense for at least a couple of reasons.

Firstly, the 'angle' of the order that the three cars flip. They go in like a diagonal line, one after the other.
I noticed that also, i.e. that the vehicles did not all lift at the same time, but one, two, three from left to right with no other vehicles besides these three affected.

I don't think this in itself would mean it must have been a cable entanglement though - it could have been a focused anti-gravity beam whose aim swept across the street from vehicle 1 to vehicle 3, before the beam was switched off. :)

c.a. said:
Reminds me of the incident in TX. (on a larger scale) of the anti gravity event induced by a tornado.
[. . .]

Even though the truck trailers are in the air, I wouldn't necessarily call that an anti gravity event. I suspect that downward gravitational force is still acting on the trailers to the normal extent, but that the upward forces and lift of the extreme winds are greater than or equal to the downward gravitational pull. So it like an extreme heavy-duty version of a flurry of dry leaves being blown around. If you throw a ball into the air, it isn't an anti-gravity event - gravity is still acting on the ball even when it is going up into the air.

Mal7 said:
c.a. said:
Reminds me of the incident in TX. (on a larger scale) of the anti gravity event induced by a tornado.
[. . .]

Even though the truck trailers are in the air, I wouldn't necessarily call that an anti gravity event. I suspect that downward gravitational force is still acting on the trailers to the normal extent, but that the upward forces and lift of the extreme winds are greater than or equal to the downward gravitational pull. So it like an extreme heavy-duty version of a flurry of dry leaves being blown around. If you throw a ball into the air, it isn't an anti-gravity event - gravity is still acting on the ball even when it is going up into the air.

It was documented in one of the sessions that indicated this levitation phenomena. That a force (of 300 mph winds), some how creates a rip through the dimensional window, that defies the current known laws of Physics.

It has also been reported that people have also vanished or have been transported miles away (having possibly stepped through a space time continuum door way).

There are many pictures and documented accounts of sold objects that are found impregnated in tress and other sold objects. As if infused by this interaction of this density with momentary windows beyond our realm.

The PTB keep this under the rug as one can see, it does not jib with current and mandated belief system instituted by the control system.

The Information Underground Forum

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=14844.0;wap2
Source of Quote
But there are a number of well-documented cases of vehicles being picked up and behaving in a manner that cannot be explained in such simple terms. In these cases, the vehicles were picked up after the strongest winds had passed, and instead of being accelerated in the direction of the winds, they simply hovered for a while.

For example, during the tornado that hit La Plata, MD, on April 28, 2002, a bus with 30 people aboard was lifted off the ground, kept suspended in air for several seconds, and then set back down on the wheels. High wind speeds could have picked up the bus, but then the bus would have been accelerated horizontally, and it would have hit the ground hard and rolled several times, destroying the bus and probably killing many of the passengers.

Here's a similar report, again from Maryland, this time from Steve Tracton, Ph.D. (meteorology):

In 1995, I was in my car one night, patiently waiting the opportunity to turn from a driveway onto a street in Temple Hills, MD, when seemingly out of nowhere the wind increased to what I perceived as hurricane strength. Needless to say, I was totally surprised and scared beyond belief when my car rose at least two feet off the ground. Fortunately, the wind decreased as rapidly as it had increased, and my car settled back down on the driveway.

Watching any of the videos of cars hitting the ground after being picked up by high wind speeds, do the words "settled back down" come to mind?

There are also confirmed reports of people being picked up by a tornado, and sometimes carried for some distance, and then set back down gently enough that they were relatively unharmed. (The longest confirmed distance that a tornado carried a person who survived was 400 m.163 The person suffered no injuries when hitting the ground.) High wind speeds could certainly have picked up the people, but then the people would have been rapidly accelerated to a substantial percentage of the speed of those winds. It's hard to imagine how people could hit the ground after being airborne for 50 m in winds powerful enough to pick them up, and not be injured in process. (Hitting the ground at 15 m/s without breaking bones takes skill. In an uncontrolled fall, hitting the ground at 5 m/s can break bones. So how do strong winds pick people up, and then set them back down at less than 15 m/s?)

And then there have been cases where entire houses have been picked up and carried, and then set back down, damaged but still relatively intact. The anomalous aspect of this is not that an object as big as a house could be picked up. Houses are mainly empty space, with lots of surface area upon which the winds can exert force. But houses simply are not built in such a way that they can be picked up, except from underneath, without falling apart. Without being able to get underneath the house to pick it up, the only other way to generate the necessary uplift without destroying the house is with a force that can act upon the entire mass at once. There are only two such forces in nature operative at this scale — gravity and electromagnetism. It's not gravity, because the houses were picked up. That leaves electromagnetism.

The EMHD model asserts that the tornadic inflow is positively-charged, and the surface of the Earth has an induced negative charge. This means that particulate matter from the surface that is getting blown in the wind will be negatively-charged. Objects exposed to the tornadic inflow (such as people, cars, etc.) will be sandblasted with this particulate matter, and will therefore pick up a negative charge. After becoming negatively charged, the objects will be attracted by the electric force to the positively-charged air around them. Since there is more air above them than below them, the net force will be upward. And since electromagnetism is 39 orders of magnitude more powerful than gravity, even an extremely small EM force can be the determining factor. Also, if the strongest positive charge in the storm is in the RFD, objects will be subjected to the most powerful uplifting force after the tornado passes.

Figure: 103 shows a house that was picked up and moved by winds that were rated EF2 (because of the removal of the roof), but the car in the garage was left untouched. This is anomalous because EF2 winds are capable of blowing cars off of roads, or even picking them up.164

Fig-103
Greensburg,%20KS%20(damage%202).jpg

338.%20RFD%20Charge.png

We should now take an even closer look at the most anomalous cases — the ones in which the objects actually hovered. The reports are consistent in asserting that the fastest winds had already passed, and the eyewitnesses guessed the wind speeds at something like 30 m/s when the objects started "floating." Such winds are clearly insufficient to levitate the objects, and this section presents the more plausible explanation, that the electric force was at work. Yet even in 30 m/s winds, we still wouldn't expect objects to hover — the drag force should have accelerated the objects in the direction of the wind. For example, when Dr. Tracton's car was picked up at least two feet off the driveway, there shouldn't have been a way for it to "settle back down" onto the same driveway. (Watch the videos of cars being picked up by high wind speeds.) The car should have hit (first) at least 5 m off the driveway, and Dr. Tracton probably wouldn't have lived to tell the story.

If we consider the conditions in which this will happen, we find the answer. The objects were subjected to triboelectric charging as the tornado passed by. Then they were levitated. This means that they were then between the RFD and the tornado. There the winds will be traveling from the RFD toward the tornado. If the RFD is the primary source of positive charge, the lines of electric force would not have been straight up. If we look at Figure 75, and assume that the entire RFD is positively-charged, and then consider the force exerted on a negatively-charged object halfway between the RFD and the tornado, we see that the net force will be angled upward, toward the main body of charge in the RFD. (See Figure 104. Note that while electric lines of force intersect a plane conductor perpendicular to it, the Earth is only an excellent conductor below the water table, and the soil above the water table could be a good or fair conductor. So the lines of force will not be perpendicular to the surface, but rather, to the water table, which could be several meters below the surface.) So while the wind will be blowing toward the tornado, the electric force will be upward and back toward the RFD, the net result of which could be no net lateral acceleration. It would be a rare case indeed that the forces happened to be perfectly matched. And so it is in fact. Nevertheless, this is the only way that hovering in 30 m/s winds is possible.

So what can lift a roof straight up, in the absence of aerodynamic uplift, and in winds slight enough that the roof isn't even accelerated (much) in the direction of the winds by the drag force, then to fall back down on walls that were "blown outward"? If it's not aerodynamics, the only other possibility is that it's the electric force. If so, here are two possible signs of charge that could be at work.

First, it's possible that the house becomes negatively charged, by getting sandblasted with negatively-charged particulate matter, or by ingesting such particles matter through broken-out windows. Once the house develops a negative charge, it will be attracted to the positive charge aloft. This is the more likely explanation if the house gets levitated (as discussed in the previous section).

The other possibility is that the dominant force is the positively-charged air flowing through, around, and over the house, that could draw electrons out of the house, leaving it positively charged. In this case, the electric force that would cause the house to "explode" would simply be the electrostatic repulsion of each piece of the house from each other piece. If the structure fails, the pieces will be accelerated upward and outward (simply away from each other). They will not be lofted as we would expect if they were negatively charged. Hence they will "explode" upward and outward, but will then fall to the ground.

It's also significant to note that a house subjected to a strong positive charge might be weaker than a neutrally-charged house. Ionization loosens the covalent bonds that give solids their strength. So the factors acting on the house might include all of the following:

lateral and/or vertical aerodynamic force,

electrostatic repulsion, and

weakened structural beams, posts, and fasteners.

This might also help explain why building materials (such as lumber) seem to "disintegrate" under the force of a tornado, to a degree that cannot be explained simply by the force of the winds. Some damage assessments have explicitly mentioned the surprisingly small size to which everything was reduced. This would make more sense if all of it had a strong positive charge, and therefore did not have its normal strength.

There have also been numerous cases of unusual combinations of strength and weakness in the collisions of objects in tornadoes. Some of these are easily explained away. Figure 105 is frequently cited in cult literature as an example of the bizarre things that a tornado can do. It is easy to understand how a projectile moving at 100 m/s could penetrate wood. The hard part is understanding why the vinyl didn't shatter.

Figure 105. A phonograph record blown into a telephone pole, courtesy NOAA.

Record%20in%20Pole.jpg

It is somewhat more plausible to assume that the record did not get driven into the windward side of the pole, but rather, into the leeward side. With 100 m/s winds against the pole, it would have been leaning, and this means that cracks in the wood (clearly visible in the photograph) would have opened up on the leeward side. Airborne debris could then fall in behind the pole, trapped in the eddy downwind of it, and then be drawn toward the pole. A piece of debris could then happen to get wedged gently into one of the cracks in the wood. After the winds subsided, the pole would have straightened up again, closing the cracks, and then gripping the debris tightly.

Other cases are harder to explain away, such as the board that was rammed through another board in Figure 106, and pieces of straw that were driven into telephone poles.

Figure 106. Damage from the Tri-State Tornado, 1925-03-18, courtesy NOAA.
Damage from the Tri-State Tornado, 1925-03-18, courtesy NOAA.
Southern%20Illinois%20(damage).jpg

Some of these cases are explicable just with Newtonian forces, but all of them become far easier to understand if the object being impacted had been ionized. :shh:

To summarize this and the previous section, we can expect shorter objects (such as people and cars) in the tornadic inflow to become negatively charged as they get sandblasted with saltating particulate matter. They will then become candidates for levitation. Taller objects (such as houses) might be more prone to positive charges, where the ionization, combined with aerodynamic forces, compromise their structural integrity, in which case they will appear to "explode."

450px-Moore_Oklahoma_Tornado_Damage.jpg

andrew_040.jpg

https://youtu.be/RQWSh7Db-_E

May the force be with you

Published on Aug 9, 2015

https://youtu.be/OEN7MTy4fkA

c.a.

C.A that was a super post.

I had serious doubts about the cable explanation. It appears to be a truthful explanation upon viewing the closeups from the scene of the crime. Nevertheless, we have seen "High Strangeness," involving electronics, and we have a history of weirdness in that area. Recall the out of control Toyota's? The ones that decided to be participants in the unexpected death race by floorboarding the accelerator?

This is highly useful information. Thanks and thanks for the link as well. Your post has really connected a lot of information I've had banging around. Very interesting. :cool:

Notice in the video that a human is also caught in the tornado's stream.
He/she isn't visible until the 14 second mark. They are on the right.
I couldn't figure out what the guy was running up after the tornado passed.
Finally I realized it was another human being.

Now, as I'm still on restriction I can't post a video so anyone who is reading this will have to look the video C.A. posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEN7MTy4fkA

Why wasn't that person carried away? Well, they were hunched close to the ground, but notice the person did not lay flat, but hunched down. Hunkered down is the term normally used. What's important about this is that they weren't laying flat on the ground. What it does show is that the explanation of a low pressure cyclonic field isn't a complete explanation of physical action. By reason, if a car can be picked up and carried away, then a person not completely flat with the earth should also have been lifted. Even then, if a vacuum is the force, then the person should have had to have been holding on to something.

If pure aerodynamic forces were involved in lifting the car, then certainly they should have been capable of vacuuming up and away the human right next to the same car. We don't see this.

This indicates that the person is being connected to the earth by their bare hands and the bare skin on their legs. Observe the video to see this is the case, that their legs are bare and that both those and their hands were pressed against the ground. Whereas a vehicle is isolated by the rubber tires.

A number of experiments have demonstrated antigravity effects. Antigravitational effects are also known phenomena in nuclear physics of atomic/nuclear explosions. So the understanding that antigravitation was somehow possible was known since the 40's at least by the empirical evidence caught on films of the first atomic bomb tests.

I thought this might be a good place to share a video that I just viewed on YouTube showing an invisible "force" tossing cars around in China. It is like some invisible wave of energy. The source is Secureteam who also posted the video of the boomerang UFO that the Cs indicated was a real UFO. This is strange to say the least.

I was not looking for this video but just became curious about the title.

Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/U0ZVnPqDnso

Back
Top Bottom