Better organize the testimonies

dredger

The Living Force
Hello the team,

I had an idea I finally thought that may be shared to the community.
Since the recent main topic discussed on the forum about the iodine treatment, many of us here jumped on it and came (and come) back here on the forum to attest about the results they are experiencing.

Practical result is that there's a big thread which is becoming, from time to time, seriously disappointing for anybody to read (1350+ replies at this moment), and this thread is now a mix of testimonies and researches + questions/answers.
As the testimonies will take more and more place in the future, I think it would be adequate to separate them from the main thread discussion, just simply because it'll by nature provide with a direct better organisation of the information/knowledge about the subject.

Right now, one of my colleague is running through the entire post and making a summary on a spreadsheet (once this summary will be achieved, I'll be pleased to share it with all here on the forum). I asked my colleague to dedicate one section of the spreadsheet to the testimonies, spot and follow them. Then the idea to directly better organize them on the forum directly came to me, reason of this post.

So practically, the idea is very simple : in the Diet and Health forum section, create a new child board named testimonies, or, as this subject is really important, you can dedicate this child board exclusively to the iodine treatment (named for instance Iodine testimonies)
And in this child board, anybody would be invited to open a new post and update it as he wishes, and also anybody could answer to any post to ask the poster to give more precisions and so on. You can just ask to set a rule about the name of the post, like all posts must be named "Testimony Iodine - XXXXX" (XXXX = forum member name) and let's go.

I'll soon start to do the treatment, and probably a few people of my entourage, and we'll all be happy to give the results back.

Cheers to all

We think it's a great idea Dreger, and many thanks to you and your colleague for doing the work to make this important topic more accessible to readers.

Joe said:
We think it's a great idea Dreger
Me too! Reading such a long thread can seem like a daunting task for new-comers and forum members who have not actively been keeping up to date with each post. Therefore they may be many people who would like to understand the science behing Iodine therapy, but might feel as if they simply don't have time to read the whole thread which subsequently prevents them from reading further into the subject. So well done to you and your colleague Dredger, and I will look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

That's a great idea Dreger!

It will make things more accesible for newbies, and for other members not to get lost in this huge thread, as it also involves more topics which takes us to other threads this could be a great idea to organize everything.

Thanks a lot to you and your colleague :D

Padme90 said:
That's a great idea Dreger!

It will make things more accesible for newbies, and for other members not to get lost in this huge thread, as it also involves more topics which takes us to other threads this could be a great idea to organize everything.

Thanks a lot to you and your colleague :D

Yes indeed, thanks very much for volunteering to organize and categorize this enormous thread! It will certainly be very helpful to all of us.

That's a really good idea. The thread is so huge it can scare people away. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Thanks for the effort! Hopefully all the infos on detox gathered on the Forum will become a concise book one day in the future :D

That sounds like a great idea. A testimonials section would be ideal, too. I can't wait to read what you and your colleagues come up with! :thup:

Hello all,
Thanks for your feedback, now we feel stressed to do it bad

This month is the mostly charged in term of work for us and since my last post, my colleague just had maybe 2h to work on it - this should be better begining of february once we finished this yearly big task. Please note that i'm sorry, even more looking at your positiv feedbacks, that we do not advance as fast as I would like with this summary and that it'll be really useful - i'm a bit anxious now. The main reason of my post was to give an idea to the admin to create a separated testimony section to ease the navigation into the forum.
About this, if the idea is validated, why not creating right now the child board for it ? If yes, maybe also edit the very first post of Gaby by adding, under the "Word of caution" notice, that anyone who want to testify, go to this (new) section (+ the link)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom