Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

With Sanders specifically, I am somewhat taken in, though not too excited because of what he does not say - nothing about those "good" Democrat wars, and I didn't like him before last year because of his blindness towards Obama and Democratic leaders. His conversations with Hartmann and so on had a narrow-minded flavor to them. I think he is sincere, though, while Trump is such a casual joker that ultimately he's either got a perverted attraction for 'joking about being fascist' or he's for all practical purposes chronically lying. Considering he pulled the "Mexican leaders send us their rapists" out of his bottom, he probably cannot tell the difference between his self-serving fantasies and the truth.

Trump serves as the perfect distraction for the media, I think.

Mal7 said:
One prediction is that Rubio will be the Republican nominee, but Hillary Clinton will win the presidency. (FWIW This comes from someone on a private bookseller's forum I belong to, who has made a serious hobby of predicting US elections, taking into account things like changing demographics in each state.)
Coincidentally, a family member of mine decided it will be Rubio. I follow suit because he's got the symmetrical face and says all the wrong things.

Pashalis said:
Well, I think that it is blatantly obvious that Trump is seriously pathological. And it is quite fascinating and at the same time scary, to witness that even a lot of people on the alternative spectrum fall for the guy. And even more astounding is that, even here (of all places!), some seem to be taken in by him, in one way or the other. That doesn't bode well for the state of the world IMO, when even a lot of people who have the capacity and knowledge to know it better, fall for it. What kind of psycho Trump is, doesn't really matter, because the end result will be/is the same anyway. In the refugee crisis the same thing happens. Most of the alternative people are falling for the propaganda there also.

What makes the situation much worst today, then in the past, is the fact that so many people have a golden plate (aka. the internet and the connected world) in front of them that makes it so easy for them to find out the object truth (comared to other ages). And still most of them remain ignorant. That invites disaster on a big scale pretty quickly IMO.

Łobaczewski pretty much described the process that leads to that kind of cognitive dissonance in large portions of the population. Wheter or not Trump will become the president is another question. I don't think the polls are faked at this stage. It indeed looks like the majority is supporting trump, because he speaks openly and quite often "truthfully". People want finally someone who is honest and strait forward as president. Trump is indeed quite honest and strait forward, compared to the usual politicians. The difference is though, that he is honestly, strait forwardly and openly narcissistic/psychopathic... compared to the others. He just doesn't pretend that hard that he is a nice guy. That has nothing to do with real decency. But most people seem to think that is the case.

I'm not sure if the PTB really want him as president, because he might be just too open and not that well controllable compared to other psychos. A while ago, I read somewhere that Trump might be there to steer things up for somebody else like bush. Could very well be. I think this time it will most likely be a republican, because the overall tenor in the country seems to be, that the democrats have screwed up and Republicans need to fix it again. In order to preserve the illusion of free choice in America.

Sanders might be a wild card too, since he plays the Obama role form back then. Hope and all that.

But at this stage I wouldn't say it is impossible either that the PTB are crazy enough to actually put Trump out there as president. As for Putins stands on Trump, one should always remember that Putin is a masterful diplomat, statesman, spy, lawyer and strategist with a conscience who has a masterful team behind him as well. Everything he says and does has to be looked at from a broader perspective. We should know that by now. Part of that story might be, that Putin noticed that Trump pretends (which I think he knows, that he is pretending) that the US should be more friendly with russia and that people noticed his words about that in the US and the rest of the world. I think that is one of the reasons why he choose to say "nice" diplomatic things about Trump.

I remember when russia started to get involved in Syria: I literally started to cry, because I thought that finally things are going to change and the cards are starting to switch. Now it becomes clearer then ever, that there isn't much that will/can change the path humanity is taking. The fact that the world literally hangs in the hands of one man and his government, doesn't bode well either. What if Putin and staff wouldn't be there? The world literally hangs on a very thin thread, that can be cut any minute and in fact is well on the way towards destruction.

I think you're probably right that Trump's election wouldn't make much of a difference because of his pathology.

There is a chance that he will will follow through on what he is saying regarding corruption in politics, but I don't think it's very likely. He would probably find an arrangement with the TPB and we'd have Obama 2.0 or worse.

One thing I'm wondering about is why you think he is pretending being friendly with Russia. From what I've seen, he seems to be sincere about that and this stance doesn't really help him win the election either.

axj said:
I think you're probably right that Trump's election wouldn't make much of a difference because of his pathology.

There is a chance that he will will follow through on what he is saying regarding corruption in politics, but I don't think it's very likely. He would probably find an arrangement with the TPB and we'd have Obama 2.0 or worse.

One thing I'm wondering about is why you think he is pretending being friendly with Russia. From what I've seen, he seems to be sincere about that and this stance doesn't really help him win the election either.

I think people like Trump cannot be 'sincere'. They don't think, they react. So he probably just sees Putin's image in the West as a strong, tough guy running around with a gun, and this appeals to him because that's the image he has of himself as well. As has been said, Putin seems to get along better with those kind of politicians, maybe because they're so obvious, but maybe he just uses his tough-guy image to play them. After all, he is a master strategist, and he wouldn't miss an opportunity to gain something for the Russian people and indeed humanity, even if it means making a show of 'friendship'/'manly brotherhood' with the Trumps and Berlusconis in this world... OSIT

luc said:
axj said:

I think people like Trump cannot be 'sincere'. They don't think, they react. So he probably just sees Putin's image in the West as a strong, tough guy running around with a gun, and this appeals to him because that's the image he has of himself as well.

Well, that may be and it certainly makes more sense than the theory that Trump is only pretending to be friendly towards Russia.

Of all the candidates he seems to make the most sense when it comes to Russia and I think that US-Russia relations are very important and may well decide the fate of the world.

Here is the interview where he talked about the relations with Russia and Putin, where I think he is quite sincere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TlRTCxMAqC4#t=130

And here he answers a question about Putin's alleged killing of journalists where he points out that allegations are not the same thing as proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TlRTCxMAqC4#t=312

luc said:
I think people like Trump cannot be 'sincere'. They don't think, they react.

That's an important point that goes a long way to explain their behaviour and some of the things they say. To be sincere, one has to have some sort of inner self-awareness and then match what one does to that. But in their case, it's as if self-awareness, or awareness of any objective truth in general, is irrelevant. They just have egocentric needs to be fulfilled, and whether the strategies they use for that match any sort of truth or not is just not the point.

It's like George W. Bush becoming a newborn Christian or Tony Blair going all catholic. Did they really 'see the light' and decide that religion connected them to a higher reality and thus changed their lives? Or were they so cyinical that even in spite of not believing a word of it pretended they did? I think it's closer to the second option, but not exactly. It's not that they believe or disbelieve; it's that they don't really care either way but it just so happens to be convenient for them to pose as believers. The question of what is the Truth, whether in their inner world or the world at large, is not even posed in their minds and it probably doesn't even make sense to them. They just want stuff and go around different stategies trying to get it.

Concerning Trump's positive views on Putin, I think he just likes to be on the good side of the strong boys and he probably projects some of what he thinks he is himself onto Putin. It has nothing to do with Putin doing the right thing or the US' best interests. And Putin's positive response to Trump is just what you would expect from a pragmatic and diplomatic man who is also a very public figure. He is the only candidate that has been speaking good of him, so what was he supposed to do, tell him he's wrong? Besides, Putin's priority is what is best for Russia, and if Trump does become president it would be best for them to 'start with the right foot', so to speak.

Mr. Premise said:
Scott Adams (the guy who writes Dilbert) has written a lot about Trump in his blog. Adams, who always struck me as a bit creepy, studies hypnosis and manipulation as a hobby, and says Trump is a master at this (he calls him a wizard). A lot of the things he says that sound like gaffes or random shooting off of his mouth are actually well crafted. He predicted Trump would win this thing last summer.

There's an 8 minute video about Scott Adams' theory about Trump here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4 ["Dilbert Creator Scott Adams on Donald Trump's "Linguistic Kill Shots". by ReasonTV. October 2015]

luc said:
I think people like Trump cannot be 'sincere'. They don't think, they react. So he probably just sees Putin's image in the West as a strong, tough guy running around with a gun, and this appeals to him because that's the image he has of himself as well. As has been said, Putin seems to get along better with those kind of politicians, maybe because they're so obvious, but maybe he just uses his tough-guy image to play them. After all, he is a master strategist, and he wouldn't miss an opportunity to gain something for the Russian people and indeed humanity, even if it means making a show of 'friendship'/'manly brotherhood' with the Trumps and Berlusconis in this world... OSIT

That's my perspective too, luc. Especially regarding the bolded part. It reminds me of the recent Focus about Heroes, Putin and Right Wing Authoritarians:

The Fear of Death and the Human Need for Heroes

Even right-wing leaders in the US have not failed to notice the heroic nature of Vladimir Putin:

FOX News strategic analyst Ralph Peters : "[Russia] has a real leader, while our President is incapable and unwilling to lead."

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani: "Putin decides what he wants to do and does it in half a day. He makes a decision and executes it quickly and everybody reacts. That's what you call a real leader."

Sarah Palin: "People look at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil, and our President wears mom jeans and equivocates."

Donald Trump: "[Putin] is running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country."

They know their electors and what they need (a strong leader). They've immediately recognized such a leader in Putin and use his example to belittle their democrat competitor, US president Obama. What they may not yet see, however, is that Putin could eventually tap into their followers' reservoir, the typical right-wing authoritarian, because he, more than they, has the heroic attributes that attract those kinds of personalities. [...]

The elites are aware of the symbolic and political power of heroes.

And some of them probably believe that they also possess these heroic powers, like Trump.

Mr. Premise said:
Scott Adams (the guy who writes Dilbert) has written a lot about Trump in his blog. Adams, who always struck me as a bit creepy, studies hypnosis and manipulation as a hobby, and says Trump is a master at this (he calls him a wizard). A lot of the things he says that sound like gaffes or random shooting off of his mouth are actually well crafted. He predicted Trump would win this thing last summer.

The video at the top of this thread is a good example of how a good hypnotist/spellbinder lets the listener fill in blanks. When Trump is talking about terrorism or ISIS or something notice how in the video he repeats, "We have a problem, we have a problem, we have to get at the bottom of the problem. We can't solve the problem until we know what's the problem..." Etc. your average American nationalist can fill in the blank with the problem being immigrants or the violent nature or Islam or something. But even someone like me kind find himself nodding thinking that the problem is western imperialism or the U.S. bombing those countries and funding false flag groups.

In fact, I found myself nodding when he opened an attract on Hillary's weakest point, her warmongering. He actually said that the world would be better off if Ghaddafi and Saddam Hussein were still in power, that we've destroyed those countries, let a mess and made everything worse. It's scary that he's the only candidate that's said this.

Just an opinion, I get the impression - that Trump is being "used" to monitor the public - and to gauge the depth of festering emotions of an overly oppressed population? I think, the Elites worst fears might be "a full fledged Revolution" with people taking to the streets in the thousands, occupying all the major 50 centers/Capitals - prior to their "planned demolition" of the Stock Market? Many of the Elites would find it difficult, to reach their luxury underground city-hubs or isolated Island hide away's. They prefer "complete control of the masses" on their own perverted time table, for their own safety.

Trump provides a "relief value" of sorts, just like the bolded above. He acknowledges, "We have a problem" and "we have to get to the bottom of the problem" but doesn't offer any specifics in addressing any of the topics or possible guidelines to remedy the problem? He remains - neutral. It's actually someone else's problem to figure it out ..... but because he has openly acknowledged a specific and vital concern of the people, the mass's blindly "assume" Trump has a handle on it and can alter course, to reflect a benefit for the public. In that sense, his followers become dependent on him, to elicit change and in the process, become neutral themselves.

Trump has come out with some "truth" peppered in his speeches and interviews but then again, I get the impression they're expressed in a way - to gauge the public's opinion and defuse any open aggression the public might have? It gives the think-tanks and intelligence sources another avenue to monitor the public and develop counter measures in their elicit plans. None of which, benefits the Public. Politics, in the way it has developed in our culture over the past hundred years or so, offers nothing more than a circus atmosphere for public consumption, with assorted "actor's" replacing the Clowns? Not one - has the faintest intelligence, understanding or perception of what "governing Diplomacy, Statesmanship and International Laws and Sovereign - represent? On the other hand, President Putin and his Staff have "mastered" these tools, to be used within their intended purpose.

Thats a interesting take on things angelburst29.

Just an opinion, I get the impression - that Trump is being "used" to monitor the public - and to gauge the depth of festering emotions of an overly oppressed population? I think, the Elites worst fears might be "a full fledged Revolution" with people taking to the streets in the thousands, occupying all the major 50 centers/Capitals - prior to their "planned demolition" of the Stock Market? Many of the Elites would find it difficult, to reach their luxury underground city-hubs or isolated Island hide away's. They prefer "complete control of the masses" on their own perverted time table, for their own safety.

There is some reason why he is getting so much attention in the media which of course, is controlled for manipulation of the population. I've been considering lately its mainly for distraction purposes which is likely to simple an explanation. . The fact that Alex Jones is promoting Trump may be a clue to the hidden purposes here. AJ promotes discontent, fear and revolution(I guess) and certainly seems to be a "agent". Its something of a double edged sword though. While these reactions in people are being stimulated by Jones/Trump for purposes of control by the ptb, it could backfire they may fear, leading to a actual revolution where they loose control. One has to assume this fear enters their minds and plans. I focus on Jones here but he is only one element in this tangled, sticky web of control. I've considered, they may be holding off on dumping the economy in the USA because it could be to threatening to them as you say. I dont really see people in mass, doing something until after a collapse happens though. Just my small take on it all.

Trump says:

The people, my people, are so smart. And you know what else they say about my people? The polls: They say "I have the most loyal people". Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody [points with his hand towards the camera and pulls the trigger] and I wouldn't loose any voters, ok... It's like incredible...!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/donald-trump-shoot-losing-votes-36474929

angelburst29 said:
Mr. Premise said:

The video at the top of this thread is a good example of how a good hypnotist/spellbinder lets the listener fill in blanks. When Trump is talking about terrorism or ISIS or something notice how in the video he repeats, "We have a problem, we have a problem, we have to get at the bottom of the problem. We can't solve the problem until we know what's the problem..." Etc. your average American nationalist can fill in the blank with the problem being immigrants or the violent nature or Islam or something. But even someone like me kind find himself nodding thinking that the problem is western imperialism or the U.S. bombing those countries and funding false flag groups.

In fact, I found myself nodding when he opened an attract on Hillary's weakest point, her warmongering. He actually said that the world would be better off if Ghaddafi and Saddam Hussein were still in power, that we've destroyed those countries, let a mess and made everything worse. It's scary that he's the only candidate that's said this.

Trump provides a "relief value" of sorts, just like the bolded above. He acknowledges, "We have a problem" and "we have to get to the bottom of the problem" but doesn't offer any specifics in addressing any of the topics or possible guidelines to remedy the problem? He remains - neutral. It's actually someone else's problem to figure it out ..... but because he has openly acknowledged a specific and vital concern of the people, the mass's blindly "assume" Trump has a handle on it and can alter course, to reflect a benefit for the public. In that sense, his followers become dependent on him, to elicit change and in the process, become neutral themselves.

Trump has come out with some "truth" peppered in his speeches and interviews but then again, I get the impression they're expressed in a way - to gauge the public's opinion and defuse any open aggression the public might have? It gives the think-tanks and intelligence sources another avenue to monitor the public and develop counter measures in their elicit plans. None of which, benefits the Public. Politics, in the way it has developed in our culture over the past hundred years or so, offers nothing more than a circus atmosphere for public consumption, with assorted "actor's" replacing the Clowns? Not one - has the faintest intelligence, understanding or perception of what "governing Diplomacy, Statesmanship and International Laws and Sovereign - represent? On the other hand, President Putin and his Staff have "mastered" these tools, to be used within their intended purpose.

Looks like Jade Helm; Post Election Reactions: Recent and outlandish typical of the real Donny Trump: The podium's Symbolism's expose the true owners of this Puppet regime.
There all psycho's
AP_GOP_debate_all_jef_150806_12x5_1600.jpg

RT
‘I’d bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding’ – Trump at debates
Published on Feb 7, 2016

https://youtu.be/KtBScNKDKhs
The Republican debates have wrapped up in New Hampshire, with some formidable bickering, topped by poll leader Donald Trump’s comment that he would “bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.”
Trump is also the person who recently in November said he does not care if torture doesn’t work, because “they deserve it anyway.”

On Saturday, he continued in the same vein. "I'll tell you what, in the Middle East, we have people chopping the heads off Christians. We have people chopping the heads off many other people. We have things that we have never seen before, as a group… I would bring back waterboarding and I'd bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding."

WHo's You Daddy NOW
635903941190312815-AFP-548627941.jpg

A great spoof movie was just released about Trump. Johnny Depp plays Trump in it. Well worth the watch:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ad38087bac/donald-trump-art-of-the-deal-movie?_cc=__d___&_ccid=adafc0dbfcd518a1

The New York Times has this to say about it:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/11/movies/trump-movie-funny-or-die-johnny-depp.html?_r=0 said:
Funny or Die Made a Trump Biopic, Starring Johnny Depp

LOS ANGELES — Johnny Depp has played a loopy pirate, a mad hatter and a demon barber. But will he be a convincing Donald J. Trump?

The humor website Funny or Die on Wednesday began streaming a 50-minute comedy that finds Mr. Depp portraying the businessman turned politician, full-blown comb-over and all. Kept a secret for months — no small task in Hollywood — “Funny or Die Presents Donald Trump’s The Art of the Deal: The Movie” was released to coincide with Mr. Trump’s victory on Tuesday in the New Hampshire Republican presidential primary.

“It was a crazy, completely nuts idea that somehow we pulled off,” said Adam McKay, a co-founder of Funny or Die, which also counts Will Ferrell and Judd Apatow as principal partners and produces exclusive material that often features well-known stars. Mr. McKay, the director of “The Big Short,” which is a contender for best picture at the coming Academy Awards, added that the site’s newest skewering of Mr. Trump will “with any luck” annoy the presidential hopeful.

A Trump spokeswoman did not respond to a request for comment.

“The Art of the Deal,” which takes its title from Mr. Trump’s 1987 best-selling business advice book, may establish a new Hollywood genre: the fake television movie of the week. As a narrator (the director Ron Howard, playing himself) tells viewers at its start, the movie was made in the 1980s and had Mr. Trump as its writer-producer-director-star. But a football game went into overtime, pre-empting the movie, and so an angry Mr. Trump ordered the prime-time special pulled and forever tucked away in a vault.

Mr. Howard supposedly discovered this Hollywood relic. Mr. McKay, speaking by phone and keeping up the joke, said that his site “views this movie as an important historical document that has been hidden away, much like Jerry Lewis’s Holocaust clown movie.” (“The Day the Clown Cried,” a 1972 film written, directed and starring Mr. Lewis as a clown being held in a concentration camp, was never released.)

Mr. Depp, who was not available for an interview, spent four days in early December taping the faux movie. Other characters are played by Jack McBrayer, Patton Oswalt, Alfred Molina, Henry Winkler, Andy Richter and Jacob Tremblay, among others. Michaela Watkins, known for her work on “Saturday Night Live” and Hulu’s “Casual,” was cast as Ivana Trump.

In keeping with the 1980s setting, Kenny Loggins wrote the theme song. The script for “The Art of the Deal” was written by Joe Randazzo, a former editor of The Onion and a writer for the Comedy Central series “@midnight.” Jeremy Konner, a creator of the television series “Drunk History,” directed “The Art of the Deal.”

Like most comedy outlets, Funny or Die has mocked Mr. Trump before. In September, for instance, Mr. McKay was a co-writer of the script for a video called “Mexican Donald Trump,” which found George Lopez playing Donaldo Trumpez and proposing a border wall to “keep the lazy Americans out”; it has since been viewed more than 10 million times on multiple platforms, according to a Funny or Die spokeswoman.

The idea for “The Art of the Deal” started with Owen Burke, who became Funny or Die’s editor in chief in early September. Mr. Burke pitched the concept to Mr. McKay, who in turn proposed it to Mr. Depp. (Fun fact: Mr. Burke’s father, while working at ABC in 1980, helped put “Nightline” on the air.)

“The plan was to move really fast because we thought Trump would go away, as least as a presidential candidate,” Mr. Burke said. “When he bizarrely didn’t go away, we had a little more time. But that meant keeping the secret for longer.”

How did they zip everyone’s lips?

“We had a few people sign nondisclosures, but mostly we just begged people not to say anything,” Mr. Burke said. (Underscoring the difficulty of keeping these kind of productions secret, especially when they involve major stars, word leaked last spring that Mr. Ferrell and Kristen Wiig were working privately on a Lifetime movie called “A Deadly Adoption,” which ran in June.)

Mr. Burke said everyone at Funny or Die was blown away by Mr. Depp’s professionalism. “Because we tend to move so fast, we’re usually just slapping wigs on people,” he said. “But Johnny brought, like, a whole team of professionals to help him get into character. Or at least style his hair.”

GIFs that sum up the 2016 presidential campaign, so far................

“There exists a big circus tent, and the right entrance is named The Republicans, and the left entrance is called The Democrats. People argue over which is the correct path, not realizing everyone inside is a clown.”

tumblr_nb4b4jpYQ91titzlso2_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Positive Coping with the illusion
giphy.gif

Is Donald Trump A Fascist?
Published on Sep 17, 2015
The warning signs are there

https://youtu.be/kHE4BqCLO0g

In+an+argument+everyone+backs+you+up_996007_5238461.gif

Trump’s Grandfather
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
aafredtrump_thumb.gif

Basically, the Drumpf family is predominately of German ancestry. His grandparents,Friedrich (Fred) Drumpf and Elizabeth Christ were from Kallstadt, Pfalz, Germany. Fred Drumpf immigrated in 1885 to United States from Hamburg aboard the ship “Eider” and became a U.S. citizen in 1892 in Seattle, Washington. From Seattle, Fred traveled to White Horse, Alaska to seek his fortune from the Klondike Gold Rush between 1896 to 1899. I call him, SLEAZY FREDDY. [8]

In the Pacific Northwest, Fred ran sleazy and illegal operations, the White Horse Restaurant and Inn, and the New Arctic Restaurant and Hotel in Bennett, British Columbia. His business interests catered to the “deprived,” and shared space with opium dens and brothels.[9] There were rumors that authorities were getting ready to crack down on his type of dens of prostitution, drug dealing and ill-repute. They say that Fred was always one step ahead of the law. Around May 1901, Sleazy Freddy cashed out and headed back to Germany with his money.[10]

Reportedly, Fred returned to Kallstadt, Germany and married his former neighbor,Elizabeth Christ. So, they said. However, it appears that Elizabeth (born 10/10/1880) was really the daughter of Christ Christ and Anna Maria Rathon. Christ Christ was Fred’s uncle, his father’s brother. Sleazy Freddy married his own NIECE. [11] Marriage between an uncle and niece is a vunculate marriage. In some societies, avunculate marriage is prohibited as a form of incest, while in others it is legal, even common.[12] In most states in America, sexual activity between an uncle-niece is penalized as incest.[13]

In the meanwhile, Fred changed his surname to Trump. Was Fred Drumpf running from the law? A trump is a playing card which is elevated above its normal rank in trick-taking games. In other contexts, the term trump card can refer to any sort of action, authority, or policy which automatically prevails over all others.[14]

Then again, Drumpf may be a variation of Trumpf– blow your own trumpet [horn]. It is an early English medieval surname derived from the pre 8th century Olde French“Trompeor“.[15] Friedrich’s Eider ship registration listed him as a Trumpf. Whatever it may be, Trumpt or Drumpf, neither name appears to have any historical significance (Coat of Arms) in Germanic or European history. In America, Sleazy Freddy had to play a trump card to hide his past, and shroud his true background.
307710_270128626363866_338256230_n.jpg

http://www.whale.to/b/lobaczewski_h.html
Trump, Psychopath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g57BAEJZ5c

Back
Top Bottom