Hillary Clinton Has Re-Surfaced

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Today stumbled upon a video that was supposedly shared by Trump people. It shows Killary having some sort of weird seizure. The seizure itself is not long, only couple of seconds. It seems longer, because they put it in the loop. And it looks much freakier when they do it in slow motion. :shock: Maybe she did experience some sort of micro event there?

https://youtu.be/zlt-6wxrgD8

Re: Killary malfunctions, has mini-seizure caught on camera

Keit said:
Today stumbled upon a video that was supposedly shared by Trump people. It shows Killary having some sort of weird seizure. The seizure itself is not long, only couple of seconds. It seems longer, because they put it in the loop. And it looks much freakier when they do it in slow motion. :shock: Maybe she did experience some sort of micro event there?

Russia Insider had an article inferring that she is is under the spell of a demonic possession. IMO all it takes is one murder to start the ball rolling and the "infusion" (Link or connection to the 4dsts mindset), occurs.

Top Russian Church Exorcist: Hillary Shows 'Clear Signs' of Demonic Possession (Video)
_http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/top-russian-church-exorcist-hillary-shows-clear-signs-demonic-possession/ri15801
b950dfa243864c50139bddec928a7b8e.jpg

c.a. said:
Russia Insider had an article inferring that she is is under the spell of a demonic possession. IMO all it takes is one murder to start the ball rolling and the "infusion" (Link or connection to the 4dsts mindset), occurs.

Well, I am not saying that Killary isn't possessed. Actually, I think that there is nothing there to posses. She is creepy and evil all in her own psycho right. But even if she is possessed, Russia Insider definitely ridiculed themselves by not only quoting Franklin Graham, "an influential Evangelical leader, and the son of the late Billy Graham" (who thinks that wearing red and not being a subservient woman is a sign of being possessed :shock: :O), but also mentioning Alex Jones. Seriously? The founders are probably simply supporting Trump. But I am still hoping that it is just one of their parodies. It probably is.

Keit said:
c.a. said:

Well, I am not saying that Killary isn't possessed. Actually, I think that there is nothing there to posses. She is creepy and evil all in her own psycho right. But even if she is possessed, Russia Insider definitely ridiculed themselves by not only quoting Franklin Graham, "an influential Evangelical leader, and the son of the late Billy Graham" (who thinks that wearing red and not being a subservient woman is a sign of being possessed :shock: :O), but also mentioning Alex Jones. Seriously? The founders are probably simply supporting Trump. But I am still hoping that it is just one of their parodies. It probably is.

Sorry, I was not implying that were. The timing was kind of interesting.

Yeah Jones, some one needs to give RI the heads-up on that troll.

The Deception of Alex Jones? (Anti Russian Disfo)
The Fear Mongering of Y2K.
_http://adventofdeception.com/deception-alex-jones/
Alex Jones tried to frighten people with Y2K. Remember Y2K? That was the day when airplanes would fall out of the sky; electric power would fail and a nuclear war would commence?Jones,liar,confuser
In January 2000, Bill Cooper pointed out on his radio show that Alex Jones was a “fear monger” pushing this Y2K nonsense. Listen to the Alex Jones hysteria on Y2K.

This radio excerpt is not to miss of Alex Jones and his behavior on Y2K. Please note the beginning of this mp3 sounds a little funny, you can forward fast it a little if needed.
_http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/mp3/Bill-Cooper_Alex-Jones-1999-part1.mp3
Session 13 November 1999
Q: Next question, and I think this one will be quick: can you make any comments on the likelihood of this Y2K situation getting out of hand and bringing on the "New World Order" or causing the institution of Martial Law, or causing people to need to store food, guns, ammunition and take all their money out of the bank? There is an AWFUL lot of hysteria out there about this...

A: Ask them what happened on November 7th.

Q: Oh, you mean the big Hoagland prediction that something was going to strike the earth... supposedly revealed to him by a "confidential informant" who somehow proved his "reliability," by having "inside information" and so forth. In other words, another spate of disinformation?

A: Yup!

[quote author= c.a.]Today stumbled upon a video that was supposedly shared by Trump people. It shows Killary having some sort of weird seizure. The seizure itself is not long, only couple of seconds. It seems longer, because they put it in the loop. And it looks much freakier when they do it in slow motion. Maybe she did experience some sort of micro event there?[/quote]

Such a waste that she didn't spin her head a few turns 360 degrees well she was at it. She is a psychopath in bad disguise if you ask me. Her mask of sanity is nothing special.

bjorn said:
[quote author= c.a.]Today stumbled upon a video that was supposedly shared by Trump people. It shows Killary having some sort of weird seizure. The seizure itself is not long, only couple of seconds. It seems longer, because they put it in the loop. And it looks much freakier when they do it in slow motion. Maybe she did experience some sort of micro event there?

Such a waste that she didn't spin her head a few turns 360 degrees well she was at it. She is a psychopath in bad disguise if you ask me. Her mask of sanity is nothing special.
[/quote]

Just for correctness, Keith made the catch and the quote.

Interesting was the reaction (to the contortions), of Hillary's bizarre behavior by one the reporters.

She (demon), might as very well did a 360 degree by the look on her face.

Like.........WTF (Excuse my French)

12518cc64463a6d8250af9aa494d4233.png

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMSGTfK4Aw

Keit said:

Oh god.. whatever it is i must confess i had a hard time just keeping my eyes focused on hers... too freaky!

https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Strange, no? What gets me is that she's clearly having some sort of episode, immediately followed by a very bizarre glee-ful, wide-eyed happy face. Like they updated her programming and then pushed the joy button. Could form an interesting question for the C's, I'd love to know what exactly is happening here.

Good grief. :shock:

My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

Windmill knight said:
My impression on that video was that Hillary was in 'overacting' mode, trying to appear likeable to the masses, and while in that mode, she got startled by whatever was asked by the women on the side, so she massively exaggerated her surprise, but because she is so obnoxious anyway and so bad at faking normal human reactions, the expression came through as some sort of seizure.

That's what I thought as well, that it was an over exaggerated reaction to a question or comment. She really is terrible at faking normal human reactions and just comes off looking like she's completely lost her mind.

I think she was just acting stoopid. If she did indeed have had a seizure, methinks also we might see some signs of distress on her face, whereas all I saw was her crook(ed) smirk of sarcasm afterwards.

Seizure or not, pure evil emanates from her. I would certainly feel drained standing there.

Back
Top Bottom