116.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 142.JPG
    142.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 255
Smudge and Charlie are brothers of the same litter, btw. The others are all siblings from the second litter.

in order, these are:

1- Wookie- Black & tan tortoiseshelll, has 5 kittens

2- Wookie and her kittens, with Inkblot (all black, girl, 2 kittens) giving cuddles

3- Kinky (Tail) smiling in his sleep, male tabby

4- Kinky's kinked tail

5- Wookie's kittens, about 2 months ago

6 & 7- same kittens yesterday

8- same, grey & white and all grey are boys, tortoiseshell is a girl

9- Charlie with the black twins Heckyll & Jeckyll, one boy one girl

10- Inkblot with her two little boys

Attachments

• cats 008.JPG
    cats 008.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • cats 030.JPG
    cats 030.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • cats 032.JPG
    cats 032.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • cats 034.JPG
    cats 034.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • cats 009.JPG
    cats 009.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
  • 195.JPG
    195.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 194.JPG
    194.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 181.JPG
    181.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 141.JPG
    141.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
They're so beautiful, how do you manage If you have a long time absent the house?
Who is the leader?
Thank you for sharing with us your pictures of cats :D

and a few more. As you can see, Smudge has always been a prettyboy.

The one with Kinky pulling a face was mid-yawn

casper said:
They're so beautiful, how do you manage If you have a long time absent the house?
Who is the leader?
Thank you for sharing with us your pictures of cats :D

So far I haven't been away more than overnight, but I could probably arrange for a friend to come round and feed em if need be. Leader? None really- Smudge could dominate, he's easily the biggest (so far :/) but he's too much of a princess... Charlie's the smartest, but he's a lover not a fighter :halo: ... Kinky seems to be still slowly growing and bulking out a bit, and he's got younger-brother complex so he might end up being top cat, dunno. When it gets right down to it though, it's the girls who really rule the roost- the males are mostly all show but the females can be deadly serious. I saw that with their mother, Squish. (She ran away shortly after I moved last year :cry:)

And you're very welcome :D

Attachments

• cats 027.JPG
    cats 027.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • 162.JPG
    162.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • 163.JPG
    163.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • 164.JPG
    164.JPG
    644 KB · Views: 34
  • 152.JPG
    152.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • 159.JPG
    159.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • PB230060.JPG
    PB230060.JPG
    676.2 KB · Views: 67
  • PB120043.JPG
    PB120043.JPG
    732.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 145.JPG
    145.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
They look very content and are very cute :) (especially the kittens)

They are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us. I do wonder though, are they really 'cheaper by the dozen'?

They're gorgeous Fester!! You sure have a busy household mate, will they be OK while you're at work? Hope it was a good first day at work, BTW :)

Thanks for sharing your kitties with us Fester! It's nice to see another cat lover. We have 5 ourselves. Sadly, our good friend Mr Bean was laid to rest a couple weeks ago after 17 wonderful years. But the others certainly keep our house very active and full of love. I hope the best for all your friends! :)

Holy cow! I have 1 puppy... and there's no way I could handle anymore than this. How do you feed all of them? That's gotta be expensive.

So gorgeous Fester, I can see why you couldn't give any of them up. You must feel totally loved among such a cute and cuddly bunch. The last photo with Inkblot reminded me so much of my now departed Misty, a Burmese blue, even down to the red collar.

Hope your first day in the new job worked out well for you and the kittys didn't miss you too much, or you them. :)

thanks everyone... yes they love me lots :love:

They're fine at home all day, I leave a window locked slightly open all the time so they can go in and out as they please and I don't have to have a litter tray for them. They all get along pretty well, no fighting (probly helps that they're all family). They cost me about $15 a day in roo mince (the kittens are complete gluttons- I think they only stop eating when it hurts :rolleyes:)

And my first day was good, I sold three cases of sav blanc ;)

Fester said:
I leave a window locked slightly open all the time so they can go in and out as they please and I don't have to have a litter tray for them.
Maybe you should have some kind of alarm, open window burglars facilitates job?
Fester said:
And my first day was good, I sold three cases of sav blanc ;)
Bravo, congratulations, communication skills and a smile will help you in this job :)

Thank you for sharing your pictures of your lovely kitty family. They look very satisfied and well-loved.

Thanks for sharing Fester! We had two cats for about 20 years, so I always have a fondness for them. You have some beauties there! :)

Back
Top Bottom