Lady claims she let 'black-eyed children' in her home, now she's dying

If there's no reflex response at all or I just get totally spooked or something, I'd be looking them over and probably say something like, "Nice hair. Didja scalp a horse?", then slam the door and run with horror to the nearest phone. :D

Haha, nice one.

If I am not mistaken someone has asked C's about "black eyed children" not so long ago. But now I dont remember what the reply was.

Z said:
If I am not mistaken someone has asked C's about "black eyed children" not so long ago. But now I dont remember what the reply was.

These children were discussed in Session 11 October 2014:

(L) Okay. Now, we have this question that Galatea wanted me to ask. Does anybody know if there are any more reports of ghostly black-eyed children other than this one? {Waving printed article.} Is this like becoming a wide-spread phenomenon?

(Chu) For months now.

(Perceval) For years.

(L) So it's not just in this location?

(Perceval) It started years ago, like maybe 8 or 9 years ago.

(Chu) Well, they said the first one was in the 1800s.

(Perceval) No, but I mean in the modern age. It's part of the "weird web" type of stuff, ya know? It's vaguely associated with New Age type things.

(L) Alright, so...

(Perceval) They're like the opposite of the Indigo Children.

(L) So, anyhow it says:

---
http://www.sott.net/article/286755-New-report-of-ghostly-black-eyed-children-sightings-in-Cannock-Chase

New report of ghostly black-eyed children sightings in Cannock Chase

Sara C Nelson
Huffington Post UK
Mon, 29 Sep 2014

A paranormal investigator is appealing for witnesses after a resurgence of sightings of an eerie entity known as the "black-eyed child".

Lee Brickley is scouring the Staffordshire beauty spot of Cannock Chase after receiving claims the girl, "who has coal-black pits for eye sockets" is making appearances again some 30 years after she was first spotted.

Brickley, who is the author of UFOs Werewolves & The Pig-Man: Exposing England's Strangest Location - Cannock Chase, received the latest report a fortnight ago. [...]

Online fiction forum Creepypasta Wiki also references. a "black-eyed people", though these sightings were predominantly across the pond in North America

The site, which also spawned the legend of Slender Man, adds they are:

"Often children, with eyes that are solid black with no differentiation between sclera, pupil, or iris, and are occasionally reported to have blue or bluish tinted skin like that of a corpse.

"Those who report encounters with them often feel that the children were somehow supernatural and extremely dangerous though they could not explain why."
---

So, what exactly are these mysterious black-eyed children that some people refer to as "demonic" or scary or whatever? Okay, maybe that's not the right question.

(Perceval) Is there any reality to them?

(L) Okay, is there any reality to these "children" people are witnessing?

A: Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon. Things like jumbo jets exiting and other things entering. Things will get a lot more interesting along this line soon.

Q: (L) So you mean like UFOs coming in, window fallers coming in, ghosts or paranormal phenomena coming in and going out, all kinds of weird stuff?

(Kniall) And jets disappearing from radar and then coming back.

(Perceval) Breton filmed a strange light in the sky about half an hour ago outside. Was that a UFO?

A: A case in point. We said that a "convention" was on the agenda some "years" ago.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be the old playing of Pomp and Circumstance, eh?

(Perceval) UFOs, and mothmen, and black-eyed weirdlings...

(Andromeda) There have been a lot of weird sightings lately.

So, the answer given was: windowfallers.

EDITED to add bold.

[quote author= ]
(L) Okay. Now, we have this question that Galatea wanted me to ask. Does anybody know if there are any more reports of ghostly black-eyed children other than this one? {Waving printed article.} Is this like becoming a wide-spread phenomenon?

(Chu) For months now.

(Perceval) For years.

(L) So it's not just in this location?

(Perceval) It started years ago, like maybe 8 or 9 years ago.

(Chu) Well, they said the first one was in the 1800s.

{...}

(L) Okay, is there any reality to these "children" people are witnessing?

A: Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon. Things like jumbo jets exiting and other things entering. Things will get a lot more interesting along this line soon.
[/quote]

What's interesting then is the amount of sightings reported. Maybe there is a lot of noise, but at first glance instead of a window it seems like a faucet! Or is it that these guys are more active than Mothman, et al.?

Apparently nothing would really happen were you to let a black-eyed thingus into your house; which is the case with most window fallers apparently - the reason it's so hard to have physical contact with them (e.g. can't shoot them, etc). It's talked about here:

Laura said:
(Galatea) The black-eyed kids. I want to ask about them again. What do they do if you invite them into your house?

(L) What black-eyed kids?

(Galatea) The evil black-eyed children that knock on people's doors, and they ask to come in. They just scare people.

(Andromeda) What did we ask last time? What did they say?

(Galatea) They're window fallers. But what do they do if you actually let them in? Do they suck your energy or eat you?

(Perceval) They eat all your roasted chicken.

A: Not much!

Q: (L) If they're window fallers, they'd prolly come in and then disappear. Poof!

(Galatea) So they'd just walk in, and look all scary, and then that's it?

(L) Pretty much.

A: Yes.

(Galatea) Well, that's not fun!

(Perceval) That's what most of those window fallers do. They just stare at people and creep them out.

(L) And suck people's fear.

(Perceval) Every now and then, one of them might chew on a human or something, but mostly they just scare people.

Ankh said:
Apparently nothing would really happen were you to let a black-eyed thingus into your house; which is the case with most window fallers apparently - the reason it's so hard to have physical contact with them (e.g. can't shoot them, etc). It's talked about here:

There is this recurrent theme of a windowfaller knocking on someone's door and using deception to get humans close to them:

But later that year as Lucy Scales (or "Squires") and her sister walked home on a London street, Jack jumped out of the shadows and spat blue flames in her face, temporarily blinding her, then retreated into the darkness. This attack and others were widely reported by the press, so when Jane Alsop heard a knock at the door and the words, "I'm a police officer-for God's sake, bring me a light, for we have caught Spring Heeled Jack in the lane!" she ran outside eager to assist. She handed a candle to the tall, thin man standing at the gate, but though he wore a helmet and cloak like a police officer, when he took the light and drew it toward himself, Alsop could see he was wearing tight white oilskin clothing and had glowing red eyes. He spat blue and white flames at her, then pinning her head under one arm, began to tear at her face, neck, and clothing with his icy claws.

@Eulenspiegel
In that case, I wonder what would happen if you were to hurt them. It's been mentioned before that if a 4D being/thing were to die or malfunction in 3D, they would stay here. Well, that's assuming you'd be able to hurt them, in those cases where they're able to hurt you.

A 4D being/thing staying in 3D was mentioned in the context of UFO crashes I think.

Windowfallers seem to be rather 3D, I don't recall reading something about a windowfaller having variable physicality; I am under the impression that they're simply beings from another world that involuntarily step through a "portal" and end up in our world.

What *is* strange though is that some of them seem to have the ability to jump/leap huge distances. Not only Spring Heeled Jack, but also the peculiar wolves discussed in the Wave.

Actually, I found the passage in the Wave that mentions a situation in which a beast, most likely a windowfaller, was hurt:

Description:
She was able to describe the beast to the people of her
village as being about the size of a cow with a very wide
chest, a huge head and neck, short straight ears and a
nose like a greyhound. Two long fangs protruded from
each side of its black mouth. Its tail was long and
exceptionally thin and it had a black stripe running from
the top of the head to the tip of the tail. She also said it
could make leaps of as much as 30 feet at a time. It
was the general opinion of those hearing this description,
that it was some type of gigantic wolf

What happened when it was attacked:

On October 8, 1764, two hunters saw the beast and shot
at it from only 10 paces. On this occasion, the beast fell down, but got up immediately. The hunters shot once more and again the beast fell down. But, it got back up and unsteadily ran into a nearby wood. As it ran away, the hunters shot it yet again, and each time it fell and got back up and continued to run. People were sure it had been seriously wounded and that it would be found dead the next day. Instead, a greater than usual number of people were killed in the following days as though the Beast were seeking retribution for the attacks against it.

And

De Beauterne shot it and some of the buckshot struck the animal's right shoulder. One shot went through its right eye and its skull. The beast fell and the hunters sounded the horn of triumph. Suddenly, to everyone's stupefied amazement, the Beast got up and went toward Antoine de Beauterne. One man fired at it, and the shot went through its thigh. But, seemingly possessed of supernatural energy, the beast turned, found a hole in the "net," and ran off into a pasture beyond. Then, the beast collapsed again. Dead at last.

So it seems they can be killed, although at least this specific beast was super resilient against human made ammunition. I really hope we can deal with such beasts if "interesting" times are ahead of us indeed. After all, if electromagnetic anomalies are the cause of such beasts being able to cross into our dimension, and the approaching wave makes it more likely for there to be more of such things, these windowfallers are probably going to be much more commonplace than what we're comfortable with.

@Eulenspiegel
Oh, how interesting. I always thought of them as some sort of 4D beings, or at least beings who operate there (e.g. the Nephilim are 3D beings in a 4D "environment", and there's been mention of animal-like--or equivalent to--beings who are not necessarily intelligent, who also operate there), because they're always appearing and disappearing. Or with the case of the big smelly bird Laura's cat was seeing for a while which made her not want to leave the house. Obviously, they did get their name for a reason. The thing is, they're always described as being so weird and mysterious, and having glowing eyes, etc., and so it makes me wonder.

Also, why is it always such creepy and beastly creatures? Why is it never a more humanoid (that is, similar to us) being that falls through. And if we get so many guests in our world, does that mean that the animals and possibly even humans from this world also end up elsewhere from time to time?

Ankh said:
Also, why is it always such creepy and beastly creatures? Why is it never a more humanoid (that is, similar to us) being that falls through.

There are such accounts. If you haven't already, I recommend you read through the books by Charles Fort. It's on the reading list. I read them a long time ago; they made a lasting impression on my mind; in so far as how strange our reality really is.

Here's an example of what might be human windowfallers(no glowing eyes, no unnatural jumps :P)

Green-Children-of-Woolpit.jpg

William of Newburgh (1136-1198) wrote said:
Nor does it seem right to pass over an unheard of prodigy, which, as is well known, took place in England during the reign of King Stephen. Though it is asserted by many. Yet I have long been in doubt concerning the matter, and deemed it ridiculous to give credit to a circumstance reported on no rational foundation, or at least one of a very mysterious character; yet at length I was so overwhelmed by the weight of so many and such competent witnesses, that I have been compelled to believe, and wonder over a matter which I was unable to comprehend, or unravel by any powers of intellect.

In East Anglia there is a village, distant, as it is said, four or five miles from the noble monastery of the blessed king and martyr, Edmund; near this place are seen some very ancient cavities called “Wolfpittes”, that is in English, “Pits for wolves”, and which gave their name to the adjacent village (Wulpet). During harvest, while the reapers were employed in gathering the produce of the fields, two children, a boy and a girl, completely green in their persons and clad in garments of a strange colour, and unknown materials, emerged from their excavations.

These two poor children were apparently terrified and crying. They attempted to run away but were caught by the villagers. They apparently did not understand the villagers nor could make themselves understood. The villagers took them to the home of their feudal lord, Sir Richard de Calne, who took them under his protection. It is here that another chronicler, Abbot Ralph of Coggeshall takes up the narrative;

No-one could understand their speech. When they were brought as curiosities to the house of a certain knight, Sir Richard de Calne, at Wikes, they wept bitterly. Bread and victuals were set before them but they would touch none of them, though they were tormented by great hunger, as the girl afterwards acknowledged. At length, when some beans just cut, with their stalks, were brought into the house, they made signs, with great avidity, that they should be given to them. When they were brought, they opened the stalks instead of the pods, thinking the beans were in the hollow of them; but not finding them there, they began to weep anew. When those who were present saw this, they opened the pods and showed them the naked beans. They fed on these with delight, and for a long time tasted no other food.

Sir Richard de Calne, who seems to have been a kindly chap for his time, kept the children in his home. But sadly, the little boy sickened and died. The girl however thrived, grew stronger and eventually lost her green hue, apparently as she ate a diet more normal to the times. She also learned to speak English, was baptised into the Christian faith and as she grew older, worked as a servant for Sir Richard for some years before she married a man from King’s Lynn, Norfolk.

Of course, once the girl could speak, there were those demanding answers to questions, such as where did she and the boy come from and how did they come to be in Woolpit? Unfortunately this is where stories begin to differ as the girl apparently recounted her experience to many people. However, the basis of the story was that the boy was her brother and that they had come from an entirely green world, inhabited by green-skinned people and lit by a dim, watery green sun. She went on that one day she and her brother entered a cave they had not seen before and were lured by the sound of bells, which brought them out into the fields near Woolpit. Ralph of Coggeshall takes up the narrative

Being asked how she came into this country with the aforesaid boy, she replied that, as they were following their flocks, they came to a certain cavern, on entering which they heard a delightful sound of bells; ravished in whose sweetness, they were for a long time wandering on through the cavern, until they came to it’s mouth. When they came out of it, they were struck senseless by the excessive light of the sun, and the unusual temperature for the air; and they thus lay for a long time. Being terrified at the noise of those who come on them, they wished to fly but they could not find the entrance to the cavern before they were caught.

Ankh said:
And if we get so many guests in our world, does that mean that the animals and possibly even humans from this world also end up elsewhere from time to time?
Yep, from what I can gather it is a two way street. After all, entire ships and planes have disappeared, the Malaysian Plane being the most prominent one in recent times. Many people disappear every year; some might have been murdered and some might have ended up in human trafficking rings; others could be "permanent abduction victims" by the Lizards or have stepped through portals such as the one mentioned in the Woolpit story.

Of course it is terrifying/weirdly fascinating to think about that possibility of ending up in another universe!

@Eulenspiegel
I'm pretty sure there's been mention of those green kids before. For what I can remember, they weren't actually green, just sick. But yeah who knows where they came from.

Thanks for sharing.

I remember that Laura mentioned in an interview (I think it was with project Camelot) that around the time that the concept of the rapture began to be heavily promulgated in England, there was a large spike in the appearance of black cats. I don't know what her contemporary thoughts on this are, but at the time she said they could have been window fallers, which came as a biproduct of extradimensional interference in establishing false beliefs en masse a la Eighth Tower. So it could be we have a lot more window fallers than we imagine, which simply don't stick out as being overtly odd.

it seems that there's been an uptick in coverage of these paranormal type events. Just recently I read about a haunted family in Indiana and cab drivers in Japan that reported picking up ghosts....

Whether that's from an increase in coverage and exposure or from more hard-to-deny occurrences in anyone's guest. The C's did suggest that these kind of things would become more frequent and obvious as the wave approaches...

on the subject of BEKs, this was really interesting reading:_http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2013/11/16-peoples-terrifying-encounters-with-the-black-eyed-kids/

For some reason, the SOTT article on the cab drivers in Japan has disappeared.

However, it's interesting that one of the major newspapers in Japan, the Asahi Shimbun, actually reported on that study:

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/life_and_death/AJ201601210001

There certainly seems to be more coverage on these issues these days. Although the story recounted in that article has such a Japanese flair to it that if I didn't know that it's part of a sociology major's thesis, I'd think it came straight out of a horror novel/movie :scared:

Back
Top Bottom