Akram Vignan

corwinvonamber

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi All,
I've studied a lot of books, coming from Akram Vignan.
One of them, Karma, I have added.
From my opinion a lot of information in this book matches with the cassiopaean information.
Here is more on a webside: _http://www.dadabhagwan.org/new-visitor/introduction/

Any opinion from your side or any experience?

Greetings from Germany
Winfried

Attachments

• karma.pdf
    257.6 KB · Views: 3
What makes you think that their material has something in common with the research presented here? Could you tell us what it has done for you?

At first glance, there were many red flags all over the website you linked to, have a look:

Param Pujya Dadashri used to say that there is a big difference between a Gnani Purush and a Guru! A Guru is the one who has not yet realized his soul, but is engaged in merit karmas and is on his way to liberation. He is helpful to people seeking better worldly life. However, for liberation, one would need only a Gnani Purush, a self-realized being !

Following are some of the qualites of Gnani Purush. You are bound to observe them in Param Pujya Dadashri, Pujya Niruma and Pujya Deepakbhai.

Their speech, action and humility are full of compassion and they will win you over.
Their serene smile makes one forget one's miseries.
The Gnani Purush does not have even the slightest ego.
The Gnani Purush does not have a drop of intellect (buddhi -the light of knowledge which comes through the medium of the ego).

A Gnani Purush knows the qualities of the Self and the non-Self and so he can separate the two.

You do realise that they're making stuff up? Guru means heavy in Sanskrit; within the Indian traditions, their role is to provide weightiness to your spiritual path and act as an anchor as you move into the subtle realms of Meditation. They claim that a Guru is someone who is helpful to people seeking a better worldly life. Yeah, right. So Siddhartha Gautama sought out Gurus to improve his worldly life?

Here is their summary of what they call Akram Vignan:

What is it?

It naturally manifest within Gnani Purush Ambalal Muljibhai Patel in June 1958
It is a new and unique short-cut to Self-Realization and liberation for this day and age.
It is the same direct approach to Self-realization that Lord Rushabdev gave to his eldest son, King Bharat and Lord Krishna gave to Arjun on the Kurukshetra battle field.

If there is anything my own research has revealed to me, it is that there is no shortcut to what they would call "Self-Realization".

The founder of the movement calls himself Dada Bhagwan. Do you think that a highly spiritual being would call himself Bhagwan?(have you heard of Bhagwan Rajneesh before?) Or ascribe such wonderful qualities to himself/herself?

Furthermore, they also use the Bhagavad Gita and the Jain Tirthankaras(teachers) to give authority to their own movement, something that has been done again and again to give credentials to what they're saying.

Dada Bhagwan formed a movement which he termed Akram Vignan. Unlike the step-by-step purification according to Jain principles, Akram Vignan promises instant salvation through the grace of Lord Simandhar Swami, for whom Dada Bhagwan serves as a medium.

It's an old trick to get followers by promising them that they won't have to work for their "salvation"; why do you think the old Jain and Yogic masters created arduous step by step systems to attain knowledge of themselves? I am certain they wouldn't have believed in instant gratification salvation through the "grace" of someone up high.

Appreciate the summary, Eulenspiegel.

Following are some of the qualites of Gnani Purush. You are bound to observe them in Param Pujya Dadashri, Pujya Niruma and Pujya Deepakbhai.

Their speech, action and humility are full of compassion and they will win you over.
Their serene smile makes one forget one's miseries.
The Gnani Purush does not have even the slightest ego.
The Gnani Purush does not have a drop of intellect (buddhi -the light of knowledge which comes through the medium of the ego).

This is not the appropriate role model for this forum as far as I can tell. Even if there may be some perceived similarity between the material here and what is provided by these learned beings, the lines of force may be quite different.

As for
Here is their summary of what they call Akram Vignan:

What is it?

It naturally manifest within Gnani Purush Ambalal Muljibhai Patel in June 1958
It is a new and unique short-cut to Self-Realization and liberation for this day and age.
It is the same direct approach to Self-realization that Lord Rushabdev gave to his eldest son, King Bharat and Lord Krishna gave to Arjun on the Kurukshetra battle field.

Here is a forum thread on Bhagavad Geeta.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40265.0.html

The textual analysis and comments do come from the use of "intellect" which apparently is not the forte of learned beings - but that is the approach the forum takes.

Back
Top Bottom