Will the Rio Carnival be the next target for a big event?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is pure speculation but another forum member make me the remark that the Rio Carnal will start soon (9 February). So I'm wondering.
Would just be pure horror :( .

I hope not! Morbid times we're living in, expecting the next black ops to always be just around the corner...

As a German myself, I didn't expect that it would be a coordinated psyop on new year's eve that would follow the French incident. I was rather expecting something similar to what happened in Paris. I suppose they're into having variety :rolleyes:

The thought that it's always a question of when and not if makes me really uncomfortable :(

The idea of something like this in Brazil is not impossible. This week Brazil opened a Palestinian Embassy on one side. And on the other side Brazil refused the nomination of the person proposed by Israel as ambassador of their country.

The Brazilian government — long openly supportive of Palestine — last month rejected Israel's appointment for envoy, a former leader of West Bank settlers who are illegally occupying Palestinian land. The announcement came a year after the previous envoy was sent and without prior communication with the Brazilian Foreign Ministry. Palestinian diplomats lobbied against Israel's pick and Israel has refused to select another, chilling relations with Brazil.

Sott published an article:

http://www.sott.net/article/311712-Palestines-first-embassy-in-the-Western-hemisphere-opens-in-Brazil

I hope nothing will happen, unfortunately for sure there will be incidents that happens always at the Carnaval of Rio: fights, pick pockets, etc :(

Back
Top Bottom